Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

i see.....i not yet apply from the MDA lei...

:unsure:

Better faster apply. If they duno, they wun fine you. But if they find out that u have tv there w/out license, I think they will fine u. Very easy to apply one, just go to their webbie and do it online. They'll pro-rate the charges as well, from the date that you shift in.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

aiyo!!! think 5 tv points abit too much....coz we are thinking living room 1, MBR 1 and cozy area near the rooms 1 should be enough....then my son told me he want tv in his room.....so ok lor...then the electrician uncle ask me if we want one in the facial room, we were thinking ya if next time want to convert room to entertainment room then we need a scv...so becomes 5 points....

at my present house already got 3 tv....and bought 1 tv during last pc show for MBR...so ya got 4 tv....2 of which are the pui pui kind....hehe :D

Hi Preciousjam,

How's your progress? 5 SCV pts.... you guys really tv fans is it :lol: :lol:

progress so far quite good....tiling should be finished today, tomorrow just touch up...heard from hubby electrician uncle came to do the wiring today...the false ceilings people should be coming tomorrowand we are meeting Yeak to confirm on the wardrobes, kitchen cabinets design and false ceilings layout....

hehe ya tv fans but not so good lei for the kids to be couch potatoes.....never subscibe to SCV though so at least limit what they watch.... :rolleyes:

updated my siggy too :drunk:

heard from yeak that yours should finish pretty soon! excited to see the end product man.

anyway, will be starting my reno next monday 25th may :yamseng:

updated my siggy too :drunk:

heard from yeak that yours should finish pretty soon! excited to see the end product man.

anyway, will be starting my reno next monday 25th may :yamseng:

guess he plan his schedule well....so far its been quite smooth....not much rectifications so i guess everything right on schedule....tomorrow i'm meeting him....

hope to see your reno progress....its so exciting.... :sport-smiley-018:

guess he plan his schedule well....so far its been quite smooth....not much rectifications so i guess everything right on schedule....tomorrow i'm meeting him....

hope to see your reno progress....its so exciting.... :sport-smiley-018:

hihi precious!

i also faint when i see 5 scv points!

i still thinking maybe i dun wan tv cos we seldom watch ah! haha..

btw, can u ask yeak how my quotation liao?

hehe kamsia u babe!

hihi precious!

i also faint when i see 5 scv points!

i still thinking maybe i dun wan tv cos we seldom watch ah! haha..

btw, can u ask yeak how my quotation liao?

hehe kamsia u babe!

no prob...where's your new place?

in Fernvale, near jalan kayu :)

no prob will ask him tomorrow...when do you intend to start reno? Jalan kayu alot of good food....i like the chocolate fudge cake and the otah....but heard that now lana(hope i get it right) is not open everyday....

no prob will ask him tomorrow...when do you intend to start reno? Jalan kayu alot of good food....i like the chocolate fudge cake and the otah....but heard that now lana(hope i get it right) is not open everyday....

hopefully 24th June, cos 23rd is my 2nd appt. haha...so kanjiong.

haiyo dun talk abt food leh, i hungry le..

juzt checkin.. do we need to have our keys 1st b4 we cmt yeak?

cuz he gave us a quotation and we would like to meetup for further discussion

1st appt on june18th

too early?

juzt checkin.. do we need to have our keys 1st b4 we cmt yeak?

cuz he gave us a quotation and we would like to meetup for further discussion

1st appt on june18th

too early?

Hehe, for me, I'll say it's abit too early to meet up. The only stuff that can be discussed will be the designs of ur place. Yeak won't be able to give u an exact quotation, as he'll need to take actual measurements of ur place to do that. Therefore, all quotes will be based on the floor plan and the final price may be different.

It'll be good to let Yeak know that you intend to engage him to do ur place, so that he will set aside time for ur place. For now, u can browse more pics to get ideas for ur place and share with him nearer to the date to fix the designs. :)

Hehe, for me, I'll say it's abit too early to meet up. The only stuff that can be discussed will be the designs of ur place. Yeak won't be able to give u an exact quotation, as he'll need to take actual measurements of ur place to do that. Therefore, all quotes will be based on the floor plan and the final price may be different.

It'll be good to let Yeak know that you intend to engage him to do ur place, so that he will set aside time for ur place. For now, u can browse more pics to get ideas for ur place and share with him nearer to the date to fix the designs. :)

thanks thanksss

:)

thanks thanksss

:)

ya i agree with Angel...most important is to let Yeak know you want him do your house so he'll set aside time for you....anything you want to add or correct, can let him know also so he'll have an idea...now is just the rough estimation...but base on my experience, his estimation quite jun....so my actual price and the estimated one quite close....