Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

newnyew : ok let's collaborate.... :notti: i like both the gold and silver....seldom see people use gold....will be very unique....

rondy : don't worry la...we still sayang you one la....newnyew design, you find someone draw, i help paint....if you don't mind i can get 3 little painters to help also.... :D

hi,

took us some time to decide but eventually we decided to engage mr yeak's service too after reading the good comments on him here...:D and after viewing his projects...

impressed with his tiling works... :good:

good for you!! when is your reno starting? start a blog and update us too....did you get to see alot of projects?

wah the gold tiles really KIM KIM. HUAT AHHHH :dribble:

but i think it will come out very nice and unique.

but i still like the silver one!!!

this is how the whole piece looks like, but my hp cannot really capture the color la

3539099168_aec61c198a.jpg

it could be your handphone...but look like the whole piece abit dull, the one piece on top looks shiny....maybe don't do too much...afraid it might be over powering....

newnyew : ok let's collaborate.... :notti: i like both the gold and silver....seldom see people use gold....will be very unique....

rondy : don't worry la...we still sayang you one la....newnyew design, you find someone draw, i help paint....if you don't mind i can get 3 little painters to help also.... :D

haha i can imagine very abstract art coming from ur 3 little ones!

this is the information...http://www.thaitradefair.com/fairin/bigoct09/

I was there last year october...they sell lots of things

I might be getting the wall decal-3d one ;)

WALL DECAL!!!i want lei!!! don'tknow can get away anot....

can help me buy anot?i trust your taste la....

u go la!the one i saw last year is 3D one!quite nice!

too bad i didnt take picture.. :P

got 3kids lei....later hubby not happy...always want to take holiday.... 8|

any updated picture of your renovation?!did u go down during weekend?

sat the electrician uncle doing the wiring and all....tiling wise like what i say not enough sand :) ....saw sand arrive so today should be finishing the rest of the living room tiles....the rest of the tiles all done liao...nothing much to see lei....some more now they cover the done floorings to protect....hmmm let me check if got any photos to update....still headache over laminates....and now i thinking of plastering the house saw the constructed walls sui sui...very smooth...but too ex lor....

as reminded by rondy.....

Day 14 of Reno....

Balcony and living room tiles

IMG_6159.jpg

the foyer

IMG_6161.jpg

the beam at common toilet rectified....

IMG_6163.jpg

IMG_6165.jpg

how much is your electrical wiring cost ah?

i think he not yet calculated the exact amt right?just assumption amt something like $2100?

talking about wiring....he estimated 2600...we expect it to be 3000....den hubby and Yeak discuss all the points and i was thinking "OMG, this is getting over!"

indeed wiring cost now stand at 3500 last min hubby add one more scv point...!!!! :bangwall: now i'm thinking whether want to cut down anot...but scared later not enough also....hai~~~

yah,in the end i didnt install scv point in my guest room,save money $100.

but i install one point in my MBR

total i've 5 SCV points!!!!

wowlau!!!faint ah!!!!

5 point $500 right?!!!

Every room also have TV ah?!then u need to get 5 tv sets ah!!! :o

I ask u ah!!suppose we apply for TV license,its for 1 tv used in a household right?

but if u have 5 tv does that means u suppose to pay $110x5 to the MDA?! :rolleyes:

no la!!! get tv license for whole house regardlessof points...like that MDA earn like crazy.... :dribble:

My God! Just over the weekend and there's 2 pages to read thru liao. U guys are fast! :P

preciousjam

Hehe, thanks! I saw that you've copied the signature liao. hehe.. :)

Nice tiling, looks mostly completed liao. Then after that will be painting liao! Seems very fast sia. :)

Wah, 5 SCV points? Then u'll need to buy 5 tv? :bow:

I also went to Song Cho to look at the racks. Soooo expensive loh! In the end I went to Hoe Kee to buy my racks. I bought a 14" spice rack and 2 16" racks for dishes. Tink total was about $200 plus plus. For that price, I could only buy one rack at Song Cho.

guy77

Hehe, yah. Think so far no one has anything bad to say about Yeak's work. Even if there's sth bad, he'll rectify it very quickly! :)

escahmobu

Hee, just saw ur post here after replying to ur PM. Tblog please! I wana see ur tiles selection! :D

rondy

Haha, the signature with Yeak's clients make it easier for others who wana view his works mah. Better this way for both future clients and Yeak. :P

newnyew & sixer

Did ur go LSH for the tiles? Seems like most of ur went to Hafary leh. Hehe, although it's cheap there, but I seem to find more selections at LSH. Comes to think of it, all of my tiles were from LSH, except my mosaic. hehehe

Edited by Angel81