Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

do u know how many sign up w Yeak liao? n current ones?

i only know u, rondy, angel.

oh sixer also rite.

Edited by newnyew

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm ya think he getting more famous liao..

better dun stress him... think better dun write so much abt him :D

heard from someone he also surf this forum right? haha...

Haha, also duno if it's true anot. Don't think he'll have so much time to surf the net bah. Everyday supervise work and meet pple. At night still gota type out quotations for clients. And still gota spend time with his family leh? And sleep? hehehehe..

I think he took afew days to give me the first quotation, cuz he had to go msia. But he sent it to me on the day he promised me. That's what I like. He don't over promise. :)

Haha, also duno if it's true anot. Don't think he'll have so much time to surf the net bah. Everyday supervise work and meet pple. At night still gota type out quotations for clients. And still gota spend time with his family leh? And sleep? hehehehe..

I think he took afew days to give me the first quotation, cuz he had to go msia. But he sent it to me on the day he promised me. That's what I like. He don't over promise. :)

hmm he never promise me any dates lei.

late never mind, as long as gd price can liao! :D :D :D

do u know how many sign up w Yeak liao? n current ones?

i only know u, rondy, angel.

oh sixer also rite.

Rondy, angel, roamca, preciousjam, sixer, ling3bzr (most likely, bt not confirm yet).

Think this is the order bah. Anyone I've missed out? Maybe one of us should add this in to our signature. haha

Edited by Angel81

Rondy, angel, roamca, preciousjam, sixer, ling3bzr (most likely, bt not confirm yet).

Think this is the order bah. Anyone I've missed out? Maybe one of us should add this in to our signature. haha

haha ya think u shd add to ur signature. must get rondy to do it also!

Haha, how's the edited signature? :P

wah.... means u forcing me to start my blog liao ah...

haha.. ok i try tomor...

hehe i went Hafary n LSH just now, took 2 samples.

will show u soon!

wah.... means u forcing me to start my blog liao ah...

haha.. ok i try tomor...

hehe i went Hafary n LSH just now, took 2 samples.

will show u soon!

hey we were at hafary too.. what time were you there?

hey we were at hafary too.. what time were you there?

wa so jun ah!

eh i think we were there like abt 4plus..

how u look like huh?

maybe we brushed past each other :D

newnyew : yes you should start a blog, excited to see your drawings better still 3d model.....

newnyew& sixer: yesterday hafary must be very crowded...managed to get tiles samples ....show pics!!!! i went Jalan Besar trying to find the rack for my kitchen cabinets....Song Cho prices very high.... anyon have any idea which hob and hood i should get? every shop seems to focus on one brand difficult to make choice...*headache*

wa so jun ah!

eh i think we were there like abt 4plus..

how u look like huh?

maybe we brushed past each other :D

we were there from about 3 to 6... so i've guess we've somehow have already met each other.. :)

newnyew : yes you should start a blog, excited to see your drawings better still 3d model.....

newnyew& sixer: yesterday hafary must be very crowded...managed to get tiles samples ....show pics!!!! i went Jalan Besar trying to find the rack for my kitchen cabinets....Song Cho prices very high.... anyon have any idea which hob and hood i should get? every shop seems to focus on one brand difficult to make choice...*headache*

will try to show pics. but have yet to confirm some of it.

wow!!!angel!!i must ask yeak to reward u le,u so nice to boost his profile!!haha

ask yeak reward all of us here helping to boost his profile....think he *faint* now if he read this...must disturb him ... have to say so far my reno 2 weeks liao, have been very happy with the progress....even my dad who came up to see my house yesterday was surprised at the transformation and how fast they work.... :good: