Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Hehe, if u have ur tiles samples, place them next to the the laminates to see the overall feel. That time I didn't have my tiles samples with me when we choose the laminates. And we chose a laminate tat we like for our MBR toilet vanity, but dun really match the toilet tiles. :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

your tiler quite nice...

I like 1st & 3rd too...

think 3rd is the usual one we see...

1st look unique...

your hubby choose 3rd one and also one of your fav, ok lah.... :P:D

Hi Preciousjam,

3rd choice definitely nicer As Angel suggested, compare the laminate to your tiles, preferably under the lighting (warm/white & then sunlight…) you’ll be using. I’ve taken some tile samples and though it look red in the shop, but with sunlight, looks pinkish…

Anyway, here’s a list of electrical goods shops from someone’s blog in Renotalk. Most of the time, they’ll be able to quote you much cheaper prices compared to the larger shops like Courts, HN, etc.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...;showentry=4863

What I did in the past was to go to the large shops, shortlist the washing machine/fridge/tv/etc and then call these shops for a quote. Warranty comes from the suppliers themselves and its usually COD so its pretty safe. Can even order from the phone for some of them.

I’ve personally gotten my stuff from Everjoint, Goh Ah Bee & either Kong Tai/Hong Liang before and saved quite abit. Only problem is these shops don’t have the interest-free credit cards thing and don’t have the extended warranty offered by some of the large shops. Oh, and their delivery timing can be a little erratic.

As mentioned, I still can check my nearby HN if you like, another colleague bought something from them today, got free gifts again…

your tiler quite nice...

I like 1st & 3rd too...

think 3rd is the usual one we see...

1st look unique...

your hubby choose 3rd one and also one of your fav, ok lah.... :P:D

haha ya lor so no need to argue...i more sui bian he more fussy....think he'll kill me if he read my blog...think everyone will think he very hard to get along....haha...

Hehe, if u have ur tiles samples, place them next to the the laminates to see the overall feel. That time I didn't have my tiles samples with me when we choose the laminates. And we chose a laminate tat we like for our MBR toilet vanity, but dun really match the toilet tiles. :(

good idea...will bring all the laminates to my house tomorrow coz think my samples not around liao....

think will wait for GSS...anyway should be quite soon.... :D

a little update :

My foyer tiles up liao and 3rd option is definitely the right one....i must say the tiler really try to get the tiles to centralised....very please with it!!! :good:

anyway can't lay the tiles for the small living and dry area as not enough sand!!! :curse: guess monday den can finish liao....

think will wait for GSS...anyway should be quite soon.... :D

a little update :

My foyer tiles up liao and 3rd option is definitely the right one....i must say the tiler really try to get the tiles to centralised....very please with it!!! :good:

anyway can't lay the tiles for the small living and dry area as not enough sand!!! :curse: guess monday den can finish liao....

hihi precious!

i went see yeak just now the tiler was there also, reading papers!

yeak pointed him to me say thats his famous tiler! haha so comical...

u went to his shop ah?wow!!so near me,haha...i am at Murata :P

yalor, his shop got 3 people, all look so tired. haha

heavy rain ah jus now!

eh murata v far from ur house ah, u take taxi everyday? :D

hihi precious!

i went see yeak just now the tiler was there also, reading papers!

yeak pointed him to me say thats his famous tiler! haha so comical...

you met yeak at yishun's office? think his tiler gonna be more famous hahahaha!!!! :dancingqueen:

where is murata? very heavy rain today......

Murata is where rondy works, very near Yeak's office.

so precious can go ur place see see tmr not?

can share ur quote? :notti:

Murata is where rondy works, very near Yeak's office.

so precious can go ur place see see tmr not?

can share ur quote? :notti:

tomorrow hubby and me going there about 11....nothing much to see except tiling works....haha see the famous tiler's work...no problem if i see you tomorrow...if not i'll try to pm you.... :D

tomorrow hubby and me going there about 11....nothing much to see except tiling works....haha see the famous tiler's work...no problem if i see you tomorrow...if not i'll try to pm you.... :D

eh yahor, think dun disturb u better la.

or i go when u almost finishing? hehe..