Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

ya i agree with pinkpetter as well. I tot u said they didnt deliver in the 1st place? Then how come Ah soon has to be responsible for the missing items? It's a little confusing here...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

heh anyway... back to preciousjam's thread...

Thanx!!! Definitely...It is almost a big weight off my back...so relieved that that is finalised....

I saw that you picked out your tiles already!! No tile pictures? ;)

Apologies to preciousjam for hijacking...

mmm but the things were not delivered in the first place. So how to be responsible for things you don't even see? The workers probably don't really know english and cannot take stock of the things delivered also...

ah well but since Uncle agreed like that.. it's up to him also. bo pian.

ah soon asked us to pass him all the delivery receipts and balance payment. his workers at site will check and receive it for us... he said if anything missing he will be responsible.

anyway we checked today and realized the 2 items are written in the receipt, we are going back to adamas to claim back the 2 items.

ah soon asked us to pass him all the delivery receipts and balance payment. his workers at site will check and receive it for us... he said if anything missing he will be responsible.

anyway we checked today and realized the 2 items are written in the receipt, we are going back to adamas to claim back the 2 items.

hope that you will get back your stuffs... :)

heh anyway... back to preciousjam's thread...

I saw that you picked out your tiles already!! No tile pictures? ;)

the tiles selection remains the same as what I've posted previously...think i'm still comfy with the tiles we pick previously....juz that we added kitchen wall tiles which i forget to take photo and no sample.... :bangwall: ...

hmm..are u still choosing the very rough black colour floor tiles same as my MBR toilet? :rolleyes:

hehe!! ya!! can't find others better than this lei....the sales person taught us how to clean it should they be such stain but Yeak was sayin if after each time use, juz use the shower to clean it thru should be ok... :P

So we gonna risk it...really the tiles are beautiful esp when she brought others for us to match, juz can't make myself to change my heart....that's vanity!!! good thing hubby agree also :D so anything we share the blame...hehehe

P.S: the sales person say to pour cooking oil over it, leave it for awhile before scrubbing it away...hmm I'll get Yeak to help me ask the person one more time how to clean it....

Edited by preciousjam

hehe!! ya!! can't find others better than this lei....the sales person taught us how to clean it should they be such stain but Yeak was sayin if after each time use, juz use the shower to clean it thru should be ok... :P

So we gonna risk it...really the tiles are beautiful esp when she brought others for us to match, juz can't make myself to change my heart....that's vanity!!! good thing hubby agree also :D so anything we share the blame...hehehe

P.S: the sales person say to pour cooking oil over it, leave it for awhile before scrubbing it away...hmm I'll get Yeak to help me ask the person one more time how to clean it....

not to worry preciousjam, i had similar problem with dark floor tiles in toilets too. Black for common toilet and dark grey for MBR toilet, both had the white stains. but just make sure after showering or any soapy washing, go thru again with another round of water to make sure the soapy part is not there, will be fine! Go with ur choice!! :)

so I guess black tiles it is!!! :P I really like the texture and the looks of it....can't find others that i like...

so no choice la....

congrats for confirming with Yeak preciousjam!

so when does the reno start?

hi!! Thanx!! reno starts on Monday...looking forward to it.... :D

Sianz!! today went for final inspection....seller left behind a piano and dining table which we don't want....and i so blur complete the inspection without insisting they remove them....hubbby not very happy and complain to agent.....don't think much can be done... :(

huh... mmm then maybe you ask Yeak to do you a favour and remove them FOC? haiz If you ask people to move those it'll cost you some.

huh... mmm then maybe you ask Yeak to do you a favour and remove them FOC? haiz If you ask people to move those it'll cost you some.

hai~~ my hubby really make a big fuss over it saying the agent never follow his instruction coz he did send her a sms to clear everything....worse still this agent kept saying she thought my hubby wanted it and i never insist when inspection done, that really make my hubby mad....hubby actually told her we pay her so much, she can't even handle this thing....

If only the 2 agents have some EQ, say sorry and just ask us nicely to help them clear, hubby will be glad to do it....

He hates it when they keep pushing the blame on us....if we are that good we should be our own agent liao!!!