Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

yes yes the fun begins!!! but hubby's pocket gonna have a big hole!!!

We think the Cuzino cooker, hob offer at Asia Excel is still the best...and Ray really impresses us with his good service...

so far seems like prices there are quite ok...after Yeak give us advice for the sizes for the sinks, cooker, toilet bowls, we intend to go to the outlet at Balestier which Ray say is 2 times bigger than IMM....

Seems like this long weekend will be spend SPENDING!!!! :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes yes the fun begins!!! but hubby's pocket gonna have a big hole!!!

We think the Cuzino cooker, hob offer at Asia Excel is still the best...and Ray really impresses us with his good service...

so far seems like prices there are quite ok...after Yeak give us advice for the sizes for the sinks, cooker, toilet bowls, we intend to go to the outlet at Balestier which Ray say is 2 times bigger than IMM....

Seems like this long weekend will be spend SPENDING!!!! :rolleyes:

haha good that u've decided on the shop to go. spend to boost the economy... hehe

Wow!U choose the same ID as me,haha :D

Untill now,i nvr regrets la. :P

Erm..Did u choose mosiac for your toilets? :rolleyes:

Will u be doing floor lamination?How long does the reno takes ah?

YES!!!

I know esp when i see how you introduce every corner of your house....you must be so proud of it!!!

Haha I chose mosiac and Yeak didn't mention anything so i guess it should be ok....

Lamination will be done the four rooms...he was telling us it should be between four to six weeks...right now waiting for the permit to hack down certain walls...but the others should start on Monday!!YEAH!!!! :drunk:

CONGRATS for finalising someone! That's a major part of the reno! Yeak, from what I can see, is a good choice. hehe :)

Thanx!!! Definitely...It is almost a big weight off my back...so relieved that that is finalised....

haha good that u've decided on the shop to go. spend to boost the economy... hehe

think all of us who are doing the reno are really pushing the economy!!!

oh..i bot at hook and hob at the jalan bersar!For ur information,when they did the delivery,also yeak is the one present in my place and receive them de,cos i don want to waste my leave,i ask him to overlook everything :P

oh ya i visited the place today but no more your kind of offer liao...

the cooker and hob now at 495 lei....

wow!i bot at 450!from the salesman!!the salesgirls,are all sucker lor.haha..

the first time i went to recce,and came upon this salesman,cant remember his name and he quote me the price,

undeicde with the right size,i told him i will return the next day.

So the next day Yeak went with me,and said the size can fits well,so i told the girl the model i wanna buy and the price

she looks so shocked that the guys quote me so "cheap" and confronted another salesgirl,which also look shocked from her expression,after that she said,that is the lowest price le..."so dishonest"!!

Sometimes i find guy salesman are more chin-chye that salesgirl,what do u think?!haha.. :P

haha the one who talk to me is a guy salesman but like blur blur one lei....think from China one...ask him anything he must go back ask (i think) the boss....in the end if i get a kitchen sink and tap and the cuzino cooker hob from him will spend about 800+ lei :(

precious/rondy, are u referring to jalan besar's adamas?

adamas's salesperson is one young lady and a guy whom she kept asking abt pricing. she looks unsure most of the time...

they did not deliver 2 pcs of my bathroom accessories which is the accessories tray. haiz we were not there to receive so cannot contest is whose fault. in the end we got to get a mirror "medicine" box at asia excel (the day i bump into precious ;)) to put the accessories like facial gel, toothbrushes, toothpaste...

oh..is it adamas?the guy i talked to is local,the way he talk can tell liao.

If u are buying the tap,ask where is it made from and not where is it from.

2 different things,haha...

Most designer tap are made from china but they are classified as From italy.

cos they are design and brand from Italy.haha..

Do u still remember my sink tap?I bot 2 idential one,cost me around $100 each!

consider quite expensive.But they are Made from Italy.Very heavy!

was told its more durable and ever-lasting. :unsure:

But looks very common lor,not much choice to choose. :(

point taken...i know there are 2 guy one should be local and the one serving us today is china one

precious/rondy, are u referring to jalan besar's adamas?

adamas's salesperson is one young lady and a guy whom she kept asking abt pricing. she looks unsure most of the time...

they did not deliver 2 pcs of my bathroom accessories which is the accessories tray. haiz we were not there to receive so cannot contest is whose fault. in the end we got to get a mirror "medicine" box at asia excel (the day i bump into precious ;)) to put the accessories like facial gel, toothbrushes, toothpaste...

yes that's the one...i thought the sales person not very knowledgable lei....think Rondy spoke to the boss la...

huh?! like that loogi the accessories....$$$ gone lei...but like what you say its abit hard to contest who's at fault but did you try talking to them? :(

yes that's the one...i thought the sales person not very knowledgable lei....think Rondy spoke to the boss la...

huh?! like that loogi the accessories....$$$ gone lei...but like what you say its abit hard to contest who's at fault but did you try talking to them? :(

the installer (toilet accessories) claim they did not see it, question is did they receive and count it? anyway ah soon said anything missing he will refund us.

:D

i'm waiting for the final payment to do some deductions. CUT CUT CUT. Mwhahahaaha :P

... eh If they didn't deliver then why is it Ah Soon's fault? I'm just wondering.... mm

Ah soon said anything he will bear things delivered and collected lost at new place

Apologies to preciousjam for hijacking...

mmm but the things were not delivered in the first place. So how to be responsible for things you don't even see? The workers probably don't really know english and cannot take stock of the things delivered also...

ah well but since Uncle agreed like that.. it's up to him also. bo pian.

Edited by pinkpetter