Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

congrats preciousjam!!

so did you confirm the ID/contractor yet?

Thanx!!! was deciding between Uncle soon and Yeak...I'll leave it to hubby.....

He's the breadwinner, got to respect the man of the house!!

Will come to a decision by this week....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today went IMM to look at bathroom sinks,heaters, etc....upon advice given by smallboy, we went to Asia Excel Marketing and came out impressed...Firstly the price is very reasonable, secondly the service provided by Ray was fantastic...though we told him could not confirm the stuff yet, he went through everything, explaining in details....we were there for almost an hour or so yet he is still so patient....oh ya did i mention? I actually met fondue and hubby there and even though we chatted in the shop, he never show any displeasure...That's what i call "GEM". Heard from ray if mention u hear about them from forum, got special lei....Next week after confirming contractor and getting keys, will deinitely look for him again....Seems like they have a bigger showroom at Balestier..Will go there next week..I really salute Ray...He even told hubby will help us check on a washing machine model even though he's not oblige to do it...

Fondue, looking forward to your mini open house next week!!! Great to see you and hubby and sure was nice chatting with you!!! next time meet for makan ok?

Today went IMM to look at bathroom sinks,heaters, etc....upon advice given by smallboy, we went to Asia Excel Marketing and came out impressed...Firstly the price is very reasonable, secondly the service provided by Ray was fantastic...though we told him could not confirm the stuff yet, he went through everything, explaining in details....we were there for almost an hour or so yet he is still so patient....oh ya did i mention? I actually met fondue and hubby there and even though we chatted in the shop, he never show any displeasure...That's what i call "GEM". Heard from ray if mention u hear about them from forum, got special lei....Next week after confirming contractor and getting keys, will deinitely look for him again....Seems like they have a bigger showroom at Balestier..Will go there next week..I really salute Ray...He even told hubby will help us check on a washing machine model even though he's not oblige to do it...

Fondue, looking forward to your mini open house next week!!! Great to see you and hubby and sure was nice chatting with you!!! next time meet for makan ok?

hehe really so qiao to bump into you there... we bought the mirror (medicine box lookalike) there in the end and also corner tray for putting shower/shampoo bottles. ;) sure sure, yups i was thinking we were chatting there for so long, he didn't change face... so it is a good sign and he serviced us later on the items. :)

Must be **** excited now.. counting down.. *tick tock tick tock*

Desmond at Asia Excel (Balestier) is pretty friendly as well... And also the most senior there from what I see... So you can look for him...

Must be **** excited now.. counting down.. *tick tock tick tock*

Desmond at Asia Excel (Balestier) is pretty friendly as well... And also the most senior there from what I see... So you can look for him...

Oh ya!! Ray actually mention I can look for Desmond also, he told me Desmond quite popular with the forummers... A good impression definitely lasts.....Will look for him when i go Balestier next week...

hehe really so qiao to bump into you there... we bought the mirror (medicine box lookalike) there in the end and also corner tray for putting shower/shampoo bottles. ;) sure sure, yups i was thinking we were chatting there for so long, he didn't change face... so it is a good sign and he serviced us later on the items. :)

He gives the feeling of genuine concern about what we are getting for our house...how much was your damage today? Did you manage to see furniture? Realise we chatted there for about an hour plus....

He gives the feeling of genuine concern about what we are getting for our house...how much was your damage today? Did you manage to see furniture? Realise we chatted there for about an hour plus....

did we chat for an hour plus?

paiseh i've to sit on the showroom's toilet bowl to talk to u as i spent 2 hours yesterday on the floor checking for hollow tiles so my pig legs ache terribly.

damage is 200 bucks. hehe

Edited by fondue_

did we chat for an hour plus?

paiseh i've to sit on the showroom's toilet bowl to talk to u as i spent 2 hours yesterday on the floor checking for hollow tiles so my pig legs ache terribly.

damage is 200 bucks. hehe

hmm.. it feels like that long...probably talk and talk....these few days I've been walking everywhere and dicussing with hubby, looking at ideas and quotation...told hubby all muscles ache liao....and mentally drained but yet excited....

its ok...these few days once i see the opportunity, will grab chance to sit down also....

Muz give ourselves a good treat aka spa, massage when things done...

See when things more or less settle, we shall meet for some R&R....

hmm.. it feels like that long...probably talk and talk....these few days I've been walking everywhere and dicussing with hubby, looking at ideas and quotation...told hubby all muscles ache liao....and mentally drained but yet excited....

its ok...these few days once i see the opportunity, will grab chance to sit down also....

Muz give ourselves a good treat aka spa, massage when things done...

See when things more or less settle, we shall meet for some R&R....

yups, for now i just want to move in and have a gooooooooooooooooooooooood night sleep. lol

yups, for now i just want to move in and have a gooooooooooooooooooooooood night sleep. lol

and admire it....esp when the furniture arrives, you will hope that can stay from that night onwards.....

preciousjam, my hubby is at SIA engrg company :) However, my cousin is in RSAF doing same thing too! :)

U wana ask about Beacon? Mind sharing with me your contact so that I can get my friend to sms?

Another 2 more days and I'll be collecting my keys!!! We are so excited over it....Can't wait for it to arrive!!!

After much delaying, sellers finally decided to allow us to do final inspection on Wed...'suai' hubby not around....hopefully everything will be ok.....

After much consideration, we've decided to get Yeak from Basic Image to oversea our renovation...it was a tough decision but we have to make it.....anyway with that being settled now we can move on to other stuff....

Met up with Yeak at Hafary for a final selection of the tiles....No changes to my previous ones just additional of wall tiles for the wet area in the kitchen....We have seen some of Yeak's works one of which is Rondy's place....Hubby told me he is impressed with the tiling there as the corners are very nicely done which to him, he feels is the most difficult....We told Yeak our common toilet wall tiles will be a challenge to his tile master....we were prepared to change the tiles if alignment will be a major problem but he assured us no need to change as the tiles are nice....so ok lor we'll stick with that....

Hubby will be trying to get some freebies from him...hmmm maybe a TV console (love the one at Rondy's place), will leave it to hubby....at the moment his quotation for us stand at 34k.....let's see if there's any changes after thursday....

As I was given 1st, 3rd, 5th for 'dong tu", I ask for Yeak's opinon.His response was to do it on the 1st so as not to waste time coz my initial intention was to do it on the 5th...Checked with him on the air con trunking, he assured us he can be around to make sure the trunking will be 'swee swee'....Great!!!Saves us the headaches.... :good:

Can't wait for him to do the onsite measurements!!!! :rolleyes:

Keep a lookout here for updates!!! :yamseng:

Another 2 more days and I'll be collecting my keys!!! We are so excited over it....Can't wait for it to arrive!!!

After much delaying, sellers finally decided to allow us to do final inspection on Wed...'suai' hubby not around....hopefully everything will be ok.....

After much consideration, we've decided to get Yeak from Basic Image to oversea our renovation...it was a tough decision but we have to make it.....anyway with that being settled now we can move on to other stuff....

Met up with Yeak at Hafary for a final selection of the tiles....No changes to my previous ones just additional of wall tiles for the wet area in the kitchen....We have seen some of Yeak's works one of which is Rondy's place....Hubby told me he is impressed with the tiling there as the corners are very nicely done which to him, he feels is the most difficult....We told Yeak our common toilet wall tiles will be a challenge to his tile master....we were prepared to change the tiles if alignment will be a major problem but he assured us no need to change as the tiles are nice....so ok lor we'll stick with that....

Hubby will be trying to get some freebies from him...hmmm maybe a TV console (love the one at Rondy's place), will leave it to hubby....at the moment his quotation for us stand at 34k.....let's see if there's any changes after thursday....

As I was given 1st, 3rd, 5th for 'dong tu", I ask for Yeak's opinon.His response was to do it on the 1st so as not to waste time coz my initial intention was to do it on the 5th...Checked with him on the air con trunking, he assured us he can be around to make sure the trunking will be 'swee swee'....Great!!!Saves us the headaches.... :good:

Can't wait for him to do the onsite measurements!!!! :rolleyes:

Keep a lookout here for updates!!! :yamseng:

great! happy for u wor :)