Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

mine is airwaves, aluminium blades :)

Alum also not bad we wanted to take the wooden blade one but the shop uncle say better not later the wood will go out of shape after sometime. I wonder how true but we are ok with our purchases.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i like this buy...though priced higher than other brands.

the wind is pretty strong actually! I am sure yours is the same too or might even be better! cos acrylic blades tends to create stronger wind.

i like this buy...though priced higher than other brands.

the wind is pretty strong actually! I am sure yours is the same too or might even be better! cos acrylic blades tends to create stronger wind.

At first very headache on which brand to buy for the fan untill we ask Uncle about comments than we buy this brand. I did small read up seem pretty ok and lots of pple commented on the acrylic blades. I was under the fan yesterday when they tested the fan if its in working condition quite windy thou.

I call up uncle le he say the lighting is like that one... should be correct... thou he did not see it yet but he is pretty confident that its correct.

I also highlighted to uncle on the MBR bathroom sink.. which upset us the most.

Btw did you see our MBR colour... purple Hahaha :P

Edited by zerochristy

i saw :0 nice purple...it's just like the rooms at my mom's...i am occupying one of the rooms now. so the color looks so familiar! :)

overall feel is comfy and cosy...love the breakfast table leh...how i wish i can have one too!

i saw :0 nice purple...it's just like the rooms at my mom's...i am occupying one of the rooms now. so the color looks so familiar! :)

overall feel is comfy and cosy...love the breakfast table leh...how i wish i can have one too!

:D Its call purple ash frm day time and night time looks different... day time it look brighter and when my hubby sees it his eyes nearly pop out (PS: I think he cannot take it but since I like he is ok lor) I think after the furniture come in and sit in the room it will not be so catchy liao cause some taken up by furniture liao. Your mom also into this colour ah :P

Breakfast counter is not here yet le... I also wonder how it look like cause only simple drawing.. at first no storage one than I tell hubby we dun have store room so I wish to have some storage under the breakfast counter. At least the bf counter for the 2 of us to makan and the dinning table can sort out later.

i think hor they are suppose to embed the upper potion of the metal strip of ur light into the false ceiling leh

Depending on the electrician. My front crystal ball light also the same issue with metal part outside. The shop ppl did tell me that if the electrician is good, he will need to find some support, screw and place inside the false ceiling. If not very good, he will just stick it outside. I did ask the electrician and he told me cannot be done and usually ppl put the metal outside.

I guess more work is to be done if place inside.

Depending on the electrician. My front crystal ball light also the same issue with metal part outside. The shop ppl did tell me that if the electrician is good, he will need to find some support, screw and place inside the false ceiling. If not very good, he will just stick it outside. I did ask the electrician and he told me cannot be done and usually ppl put the metal outside.

I guess more work is to be done if place inside.

Oh no wonder the electrician told me if put partial in the fales ceiling than like have to do some kinda of a support.

Actually I am quite ok with it but if can be done at least I know it can be really be done.

By the way, any problem with the whole metal strip at you place?? (look the same as mine la) ;)

Oh no wonder the electrician told me if put partial in the fales ceiling than like have to do some kinda of a support.

Actually I am quite ok with it but if can be done at least I know it can be really be done.

By the way, any problem with the whole metal strip at you place?? (look the same as mine la) ;)

I do not have the rectangular metal strip like yours. Mine is round and it's near the front door so not that obvious and I also don't want to argue with the electrician since he was quite good initially.

I do not have the rectangular metal strip like yours. Mine is round and it's near the front door so not that obvious and I also don't want to argue with the electrician since he was quite good initially.

Oh thought you have the same rectangular metal like mine... Round one oh I think I have seen it in the shop. The electrician also quite friendly... unlike uncle hor say "is like that one".. Now at least I know it can be done and if want to do or not. I think Uncle also quite sian with us cause we everyday call him tell him do this and that hahaha.. since he did no offer FOC item to us and not much discount.

Oh thought you have the same rectangular metal like mine... Round one oh I think I have seen it in the shop. The electrician also quite friendly... unlike uncle hor say "is like that one".. Now at least I know it can be done and if want to do or not. I think Uncle also quite sian with us cause we everyday call him tell him do this and that hahaha.. since he did no offer FOC item to us and not much discount.

My old dinning place has rectangular light like yours and need to cut the false ceiling but problem when I want to move the light very troublesome and the patchup also not nicely done. The reason of moving the light is due to the size of my dinning table.

Think uncle this few days very bad mood because many things not going his way. For my place, he told me since the PM cannot make decision, he handled it himself. For the FOC sometimes got to be thickskin abit. I requested alot of things as well.

Barang Barang Sofa

We place an order for a Barang Barang Sofa on the 24 of May and delivery on the 20 June which is next Sat. Why we buy at the first place is that the salesman told us that they still got 3 pic in the warehouse during the point of sales.

Hubby got a call fm Barang Barang yesterday and was told that our sofa will only be delivered on Sept 09 :jawdrop: What made us surprise was what happen to the 3 pic of sofa than?? Was ours taken by someone else due to the current GSS?? The customer service dept even want to offer a loan set ot us which I dun buy the idea at all.. what if loan the sofa to us than forever dun sent us the new unit how???

I decided to take over the matter and be real extra mean :furious: ... We tried calling the customer service dept and the shop at Marina Square and no one pick up the phone. Lucky the salesman wrote down his HP no. I call him and told him what happen and tell him we are disappointed about it and during the point of sales there is 3 unit and what happent to the 3 sets than... the salesman also claim that he also remember still got 3 unit left in the warehouse. He say he will check for me today and come back to me.

Just now I received a call from the salesman and he claim that still got 1 sofa in the warehouse still and say everything as normal will delivered to our house on the 20 June... he told me that he look into the exchange list file which is not input the computer system... and got a customer exchange the unit we want to another sofa so I can have theirs. I ask if its new and he say yes new and still in warehouse not delivered yet.

Now my question: How do I check if the sofa is new or showroom/loan/old unit?? Anyone want to help me??

Edited by zerochristy

Back from new house and carpentry are up too :) but not the electrician & plumber :(

Here is our topless breakfast counter

UnfinishedKitchenCounter03.jpg

Another view frm the back - There is a sliding door for me to store glasses or toilet roll or tissue box :P

UnfinishedKitchenCounter04.jpg

Our MBR Wardrobe - Nice Laminate :rolleyes:

MBRWardrobe01.jpg

Our MBR Wardrobe - Inside view

MBRWardrobe02.jpg

TV Feature Wall - Wall to wall... we had a hard time thinking on this... and never thought of wall to wall

TVFeatureWall02.jpg

:bangwall: Now I post a bangwall photo... it sucks :bleah:

This is a very clear photo that pvc connect to SS pipe and bottle trap.... no standard at all.. going to bug uncle again on this and if nothing is done on this I am not going to pay this section of work

CondoStandardplumingjob01.jpg

:bangwall: Now I post a bangwall photo... it sucks :bleah:

This is a very clear photo that pvc connect to SS pipe and bottle trap.... no standard at all.. going to bug uncle again on this and if nothing is done on this I am not going to pay this section of work

CondoStandardplumingjob01.jpg

gdness :jawdrop: How come like that?

u bought the s/s L-pipe for them to install right? Cos i rembr Uncle say that one i have to buy myself. Could it be because the drainage is to the wall instead of to the floor, so the plumber could turn the L-pipe into S-pipe and made do with this?