Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Hi Bon07,

Choo Chiang have alot of branches islandwide .... u can log on to their website to find the most convenient to you.

Their prices are all the same.

thanks dude :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks dude :)

Hahaha just notice from your footer that you went to 2 ID which I also went for asking quote. In total, we only went to 3 ID hahaha very little :P

Woh... Reno thingy is really tired... after a few days of running up and down few places I am dead tired :( Every morning also dun feel like waking up and going to the office :P

Oh I forgotten to mention that 2 days before we went to the lighting shop to buy the fan regulator too... man its expensive :jawdrop:

Yesterday we went for our tiles selection for our MBR bathroom... heng we settle for 1 shop only and got what we want... see so many tiles I also blur. We got our tiles from Hafary and our floor tiles cost a bit more but our uncle ID/Contractor say :notti: he will pay for it.

We also got to know that our reno permit is also approved and thats fast cause we do not have hacking.

Reno will start on next monday 25 May 2009 Yeah!!!

Edited by zerochristy

Today is the "D-Day" for the start of our Reno... according to Uncle yesterday that proctection of floor and tearing down of unwanted thingy will be today :P Now sitting in the office kinda excited and every min want to go home. We have not got the toilet items yet :P

Meet Uncle yesterday evening (uncle was in sports attire (I mean short shorts) :D funny.. old uncle going for jog) and hubby go over the power point and making sure everything is correct or any changes to be made.

Some pixs of our home... the tear down process :P

Future dining area 02 - Looks cleaner, brighter & bigger :D

futurediningarea02x.th.jpg

Living area-future TV feature wall

livingareafuturetvfeatu.th.jpg

Kitchen entrance and dinning area - See the BIG BLUE barrel in the Kitchen thats our MBR bathroom wall tiles... workers have soak the tiles.

kitchenentranceanddinni.th.jpg

Common bathroom - Taken down the wooden cabinet and basin top...

commonbathroom01.th.jpg

Service balcony - Tear away the sink area and lower cabinet

servicebalcony01.th.jpg

Service Balcony - Sooooo dirty under the sink :bleah:

servicebalconywashingma.th.jpg

Hallway between MBR and BR2 - Hack away the small wall to make it nicer

displaybetweenmbrandbr2.th.jpg

Bedroom 3 or our study room - Room REALLY become bigger :)

bedroom302.th.jpg

MBR head board area

mbrheadboardarea01.th.jpg

MBR Wardrobe

mbrwardrobe.th.jpg

The 5th day or reno... Shock!!!

Do not worry.. its a happy shock :P Well the elect. wiring is up almost 100% just that hubby felt that some of the trunking is ugly so he is meeting uncle later in the afternoon to talk about the trunking in the studyroom or the bedroom 3 in our floor plan. The rest is still ok.

See the big "J" trunking near the window... Hubby was wondring why cannot do a "l" or reverse "L" trunking

studyroomwallwiringhope.th.jpg

The trunking which go around the wall... look so messy... Will need to sort this out with uncle

studyroomwallwiringhopeu.th.jpg

We are pleased that our MBR bathroom tiles are 80% up :D and I totally love the wall tiles... did you see the lines in the tiles?? NICE!!! Hubby pick it and I love it and of coz I love him too. :dancingqueen:

MBR Toilet - Basin area with tiles done

mbrtoiletbasinareawitht.th.jpg

MBR Toilet - Shower area with tiles done.... Hate the big piping but nothing can be done so no choice... As long it dun affect my rainshower can already :P

mbrtoiletshowerareawith.th.jpg

Edited by zerochristy

Update from me again :D

Glad to see yesterday that 50% of the fales ceiling is up... and its only the 9th day of our reno.. its super fast :)

MBR bathroom tiles 100% finish... not to mention my fridge & washing machine base also done up after tearing away the old cabinet.

Today the bathroom item will be delivered to our house ready for installation I think by tomorrow or maybe if they are fast when I get home today after work its already installed :P

Well the elect. wiring is up almost 100% just that hubby felt that some of the trunking is ugly so he is meeting uncle later in the afternoon to talk about the trunking in the studyroom or the bedroom 3 in our floor plan. The rest is still ok.

See the big "J" trunking near the window... Hubby was wondring why cannot do a "l" or reverse "L" trunking

studyroomwallwiringhope.th.jpg

The trunking which go around the wall... look so messy... Will need to sort this out with uncle

studyroomwallwiringhopeu.th.jpg

THe last I mention that hubby will talk to Uncle about the tranking... uncle respond was thats the best no other way... after that hubby say ok LL right??? Hahaha ;)

Just received a call from hubby and he told me that our next door neighbour which is a indian family... now got few woman inside the house singing... OMG now I am thinking is it because of this the seller want to sell the house... a bit worried now :(

By the way, the RF sent the bathroom item to our house and the common bathroom sink is crack so got it sent back for a new one. Both toilet bowl is no where to be seen... RF say the lorry spoilt so delay of delivery.

GOD BLESS hope our new neighbour are GOOD

Edited by zerochristy

Finally I really got time to sit down and make the photo BIG BIG... hope you guys like it :)

False Ceiling Completed - View from Living to the Dinning Area

FalseCeilingCompleted01.jpg

False Ceiling Completed - View from Dinning to the Living Area

FalseCeilingCompleted02.jpg

False Ceiling Completed - Full view of my living & dinning area :P Love It!!!

FalseCeilingCompleted03.jpg

The open concept kitchen... wait for our breakfast counter table.. coming soon!!!

FalseCeilingCompleted04.jpg

Add ons :P

Taken from the entrance of the kitchen... our family or cozy corner

FalseCeilingCompleted05.jpg

Seeing from here most of the walls are being painted the 1st layer :paint:

house012.jpg

Finally, our MBR the wall on the left is being box up as there is a small window (for window mount aircon) being seal up

MBRwallboxedup01.jpg

Stay turn for more that now I know how to upload BIG BIG picture :D