Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zerochristy

Our Nest

Totally forgotten about the floorplan until this morning :P

Hmm... now I found out I cannot just do a simply click and upload the floor plan here... must we use a hosting website to upload

the pics than link the photo link to RT??

Any other simple way?? I am really bad in this :D

Lets try if can see now...

floorplancrop.th.png

Oh finally can upload... but how come so small... can make bigger???

what i do usually is upload to yahoo flickr. after upload, just click on the photo and on the top right corner select "share this". on the pop-up menu, select "grab the html". Don't copy the full address. Just copy starting from "http:" to ".jpg". it's usually at the end of the whole address. After that over here is just the same, select the insert image and paste the link there and you are done. No need to resize the image or anything.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what i do usually is upload to yahoo flickr. after upload, just click on the photo and on the top right corner select "share this". on the pop-up menu, select "grab the html". Don't copy the full address. Just copy starting from "http:" to ".jpg". it's usually at the end of the whole address. After that over here is just the same, select the insert image and paste the link there and you are done. No need to resize the image or anything.

Oh like that ah... got to do it at home lor... cause office computer lots of website ban :bleah:

But for a start still ok ba :sport-smiley-004: Even basic t-bloging got to learn from bottom ;)

Oh like that ah... got to do it at home lor... cause office computer lots of website ban :bleah:

But for a start still ok ba :sport-smiley-004: Even basic t-bloging got to learn from bottom ;)

hahaha... so long as can share the photos with us, then it's fine.... :P

wow! love ur pt block unit leh. so spacious!! squarish & got study area somemore.

can't wait for ur reno pic liao... :D

wow! love ur pt block unit leh. so spacious!! squarish & got study area somemore.

can't wait for ur reno pic liao... :D

Thanks Thanks

Ya the living room very big... cause the seller actually hack away the study area wall... which we are pretty ok.

The room beside the study area is now the study area... we are also pretty fine with it...

They did a no. of changes liao so we actually no need to do hacking :thumbs up:

First time posting on my own t-blog... kinda lost of what to post also :D

Will be getting our keys next week and have also started reading some reno thingy in RT. Would not say it easy doing reno...

Oh before the reno hits... I have this question in mind maybe some kind soul can help me... we will be going for our 2nd appt next week and when we purchase the house with valuation + COV. We paid 2k to the seller and what happen to the balance COV?? Do HDB pay the balance COV to the seller?? :unsure: (PS: We loan from the bank and the bank lawyer ask us to issue a cashier's order to HDB.)

Congrats zerochristy on ur new place! One more week to go. I was in the same situation as you last week. Just got my keys yesterday. Haha...

Since you are taking bank loan, you need to pay 5% of the valuation in cash in addition to your COV right? So by right you should go to bank to purchase a cashier's order (payable to HDB) for the remaining amount (5% valuation + 5k). Your lawyer should have given you the instructions and the amount. If not, call up the lawyer and scold him/her for not doing his/her work :P Just kidding.. call your lawyer and confirm the amount again.

Tried uploading using flickr.. can upload in flicker until the part when I do a cut and paste in t-blog cannot liao..

Think I am real bad in uploading :furious:

Wah I really like your layout.. very nice. with nice big service balcony and big living and all the rooms huddled to one side... :)

Yap when we first see the house we are :jawdrop: big big living room and reno is good. Actually if dun have money can just move in and close one eye... but hor cannot everyday close one eye mah so got to do some minor works.

Tried uploading using flickr.. can upload in flicker until the part when I do a cut and paste in t-blog cannot liao..

Think I am real bad in uploading :furious:

No need to cut and paste. Just copy and paste. Don't direct paste the whole link. Select the "insert image" from the above menu and paste the link there and click ok. Or else add a at the end of the link

i.e. (img)http://something.jpg(/img) note: i replace the "[]" with "()" or else it can't show here...:P