Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Sony is using Samsung's panel :P

:D I wanted to say that too... "Sony is using Samsung's panel" sony you are just buying the name. My choice is also between samsung & sony. LED is the in thing now but price is high... LCD will drop price soon to make way to LED... if not hurry than wait a bit lor LOL.

Edited by zerochristy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, we are sourcing for our rain shower set.

Can share how much you pay for yours?

Oh ya, is uncle doing conceal water piping for you after all?

Can pm me?

Edited by bodo

Finally met up with Jason today.. He did almost zero doodles because Smartie had prepared all the drawings with our ideal measurements.. So no doodles pictures to show here.. :) Anyway, he said he will do another round of measurements to ensure that carpentry won't look funny with our ideal measurements.. :D

We still spent close to 1 1/2 hours and it ended at around 10pm.. And he's still going to the next place.. Really find it tiring for Uncle Soon and Jason ah..

I finally got hold of the laminate sample.. Now have to start to choose the laminates for the carpentry.. But all can be chosen without adding $$$? I really doubt so as the metallic ones really look good.. Some of the laminates are rough rough one.. Anyone has any idea the rough rough ones will still be rough at the end product? Or there will be a coat of polish of top of it?

The toilets will only be ready by coming Thursday.. Later than what we expect.. If nothing goes wrong, Friday will be able to install the toilet fittings.. I'm looking forward to the new look of our toilets.. :)

haha I also wanted to choose the metallic ones... :P If you look at the back of the booklet you will see the costs of the laminates I think. I chose two laminates for my kitchen.. one much more ex than the other... but Since it wasn't the whole kitchen, Uncle seemed ok with it and didn't charge me anything extra :)

Yup.. It's the @229 one... I love the sleak feel of this set.. Have sub woofer is good.. The sound will be more solid.. :)

I dun really fancy all the 'bom bom' sound i get from the subwoofers, gives me the headache. But its hubby's dream, so let him be since he's paying for it. I would prefer ur set thou, i like small small sets!

I think nowadays Samsung only selling B series for series 5, cant seem to find the A series on display leh. I bought Series 5 (A series) just b4 the LED came out, pls dun let me see nosedive prices! :(

Sony is using Samsung's panel :P

:D I wanted to say that too... "Sony is using Samsung's panel" sony you are just buying the name. My choice is also between samsung & sony. LED is the in thing now but price is high... LCD will drop price soon to make way to LED... if not hurry than wait a bit lor LOL.

I also like samsung!!!

Am getting Samsung TV and even their Ag+ Washing Machine

Weeeee! CHIO!

Didn't know Sony is using Samsung panel.. I always tot Sony pictures are clearer... :)

haha I also wanted to choose the metallic ones... :P If you look at the back of the booklet you will see the costs of the laminates I think. I chose two laminates for my kitchen.. one much more ex than the other... but Since it wasn't the whole kitchen, Uncle seemed ok with it and didn't charge me anything extra :)

I'm looking at the close to metallic ones in Lamitek.. Price is similar to woodgrain price..

Think Jason is not too nice to me, everything I say he will add $$ behind it.. In the end, hope my VO won't be a big big sum... =)

Edited by booy

Can pm me?

PM you... More photos after they are installed.. :)

I dun really fancy all the 'bom bom' sound i get from the subwoofers, gives me the headache. But its hubby's dream, so let him be since he's paying for it. I would prefer ur set thou, i like small small sets!

I think nowadays Samsung only selling B series for series 5, cant seem to find the A series on display leh. I bought Series 5 (A series) just b4 the LED came out, pls dun let me see nosedive prices! :(

A series are clearing stock.. So it's relatively cheaper now in some stores.. I shall not disclose the cheapest price here to agitate you.. :)

Can pm me?

Hi bodo,

have PM you on the price for our rain shower set. Oops.. just realised that booy has PM you as well :)

No, uncle not doing concealed water piping for us. However, the hot and cold water pipes for our rain shower in the MBR bathroom will not be seen because our 2 toilets are back to back. So the pipes will come straight through from the common toilet wall.

Edited by smartie

Hi bodo,

have PM you on the price for our rain shower set. Oops.. just realised that booy has PM you as well :)

No, uncle not doing concealed water piping for us. However, the hot and cold water pipes for our rain shower in the MBR bathroom will not be seen because our 2 toilets are back to back. So the pipes will come straight through from the common toilet wall.

Hopefully, I got the price right.. It's based on memory.. I also PM blue diamond liao.. :)

I'm looking at the close to metallic ones in Lamitek.. Price is similar to woodgrain price..

Think Jason is not too nice to me, everything I say he will add $$ behind it.. In the end, hope my VO won't be a big big sum... =)

Not uncle clearing the VO with u meh? When i did mine, Jason also not sure of everything. When i asked if need to top up, he say dunno.. ask me to ask uncle. In the end uncle didnt charge me anything extra. I added a lot of little things here n there along the reno... n i got away with it!

Try to go to uncle for VO, i think he may be too forgetful abt the little items to charge u!

A series are clearing stock.. So it's relatively cheaper now in some stores.. I shall not disclose the cheapest price here to agitate you.. :)

Ya, pls dun. Let me live in denial that i got the best deal in town. :P