Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
m12345y

Gracious Lodge@ Imm - Comments

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Can't find much info about Gracious Lodge on this forum, anyone has engaged them? any comments? Thanks.

quite a surprise that no one replied......anyone? thanks

so far, we have been very happy talking to the ID, we have plenty of ideas and the ID gives very good comments and very often suggest some much better ideas. just want to check how is their reputation, and most importantly their workmanship and after-service.....

quite a surprise that no one replied......anyone? thanks

so far, we have been very happy talking to the ID, we have plenty of ideas and the ID gives very good comments and very often suggest some much better ideas. just want to check how is their reputation, and most importantly their workmanship and after-service.....

Hi, who is the ID that you have talked to?

are you deal with Alex Lim or Cheryl ??so far their reputation is consider ok, if not can look for another design Chun Kim...but this guy will be too busy....compare to the two, can consider about it......worth to try it..however at IMM try to avoid Stiles Deseno, Inner View or Weiken.com/Future Home, will let you the main reason..not try to black mouthing their reputation, pm for further info..

are you deal with Alex Lim or Cheryl ??so far their reputation is consider ok, if not can look for another design Chun Kim...but this guy will be too busy....compare to the two, can consider about it......worth to try it..however at IMM try to avoid Stiles Deseno, Inner View or Weiken.com/Future Home, will let you the main reason..not try to black mouthing their reputation, pm for further info..

We deal with ken, project manager. Don't know the design part is passed to whom...

Anyway, ken seems to be quite experienced, and most importantly, we can talk!

their pricing is a bit steep, but we managed to agree on a comfortable price though we have not signed on the dotted line yet.

Will update you all if we use them ... reno starts from nov4th

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I need to find out if any of you have experience with Gracious Lodge @IMM. How's their services and workmanship?? Please help me for those who have contracted with them to do your renovation. A zillion thanx.

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I need to find out if any of you have experience with Gracious Lodge @IMM. How's their services and workmanship?? Please help me for those who have contracted with them to do your renovation. A zillion thanx.

Nope...

Hello everyone out there!

May I check with you guys have anyone of you engaged Gracious Lodge before? Can share with me their service throughout the whole renovation, after-sales service and their workmanship? Thanks! =)

May I check with you guys have anyone of you engaged Gracious Lodge before? Can share with me their service throughout the whole renovation, after-sales service and their workmanship? Thanks! =)

Hi i approached them for a quote too and would appreciate it if anyone with experience with them to give some advise, thanks!

so far only one quote from them so dunno if its good anot but looks reasonable though..

Our experience with them wasn't very pleasant, so we really wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Does anyone ever has experience of using Gracious Lodge @ IMM.

Need reviews about them and their workmanship....

TQ :D

I would NOT recommend you to use them. Their workmanship is very poor, although they promised the BEST quality when you first put down your money. We really regret using them. :(

Our experience with them wasn't very pleasant, so we really wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

can you please tell me more about your bad experience with them? i have met them 3 times and they are very helpful and i must say their quote is very reasonable.

thanks...