Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tigades

My Dream Hse At Woodlands 4rm (104sqm)

I love hello kitty too.

hubby also fine if i wanna have hello kitty stuff for my house. but I've decided to go for the minimal cos din wanna spoil my design.

I saw a hello kitty light today....

the pic is rather big, so mayb you can view from my thread, so that i wont jam up your thread.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...80&start=80

scroll down to the bottom....

hihi, i think i also saw this light somewhere b4....hmm dun think will get this...lol thanks for the pic.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Kitty!! Gals go gaga over this mouthless cat... The mirror is so cute.. Maybe I should make my full length mirror with a hello kitty head like yours.. Think that's the max my hubby will allow me to do so in my new house... It would be great that all your relatives and friends come to your house warming with all Hello Kitty products and electrical applicances manz..

That what i think also...as long she happy then should be okie to mi... but still not too much of hello kitty stuff...cos i still wanna put my transformers....hahaha....

That what i think also...as long she happy then should be okie to mi... but still not too much of hello kitty stuff...cos i still wanna put my transformers....hahaha....

Then you ask your relatives and friends to come with "Transformers" products and electrical applicances... :)

...... A house of hello kitties and transformers... what a combination... hehe

Haha, my wife ask mi to stop buying so many toys liao....cos she scare wait later no place to fill in le...haha

Haha, my wife ask mi to stop buying so many toys liao....cos she scare wait later no place to fill in le...haha

hahah or what if the Hello Kitties and Transformers have to fight for some territory?!

jokes aside, it'll really be interesting if you have two display cabinets of the two... :)

hahah or what if the Hello Kitties and Transformers have to fight for some territory?!

jokes aside, it'll really be interesting if you have two display cabinets of the two...

haha, will take a pic if i will to do 2 displayed cabinets......

Has the work started already? Think your tenants moved already right?

Hi pink, think should be starting soon.. been msging fondue and smallboy ask whether can view thier hse b4 commit to uncle cos my wife sae she wanna view at lest 1 more cos that time we onli see one onli and also my wife dun have a gd impression of uncle cos he never met him b4 and also she sae that he always fly my kite..haha..cos all the while is me who will do all the stuff...that why she wanna see another one loh....im okie with uncle cos i think is those honest uncle i seen so far..lol.. will commence my reno on the mid of june...hopefully can start cos now wait for uncle final quotation...i thinking of asking uncle write the quote in chinese cos the english ver like got alot of mistake. If later wanna urgue also not point cos uncle can sae he dunno english...so to play safe i think i ask him to write all in chinese so that he noes what he will be giving me in terms of material etc...i dun want later becum an unhappy process.....haha...Wish me luck....

GOOD LUCK!!!

I also prefer the chinese quote. The English quote is only useful if taking bank loan ba. :) Ask Uncle for a list of people you can visit. He can give you a few addresses where the place is completing but not moved in yet...

Hi pink, think should be starting soon.. been msging fondue and smallboy ask whether can view thier hse b4 commit to uncle cos my wife sae she wanna view at lest 1 more cos that time we onli see one onli and also my wife dun have a gd impression of uncle cos he never met him b4 and also she sae that he always fly my kite..haha..cos all the while is me who will do all the stuff...that why she wanna see another one loh....im okie with uncle cos i think is those honest uncle i seen so far..lol.. will commence my reno on the mid of june...hopefully can start cos now wait for uncle final quotation...i thinking of asking uncle write the quote in chinese cos the english ver like got alot of mistake. If later wanna urgue also not point cos uncle can sae he dunno english...so to play safe i think i ask him to write all in chinese so that he noes what he will be giving me in terms of material etc...i dun want later becum an unhappy process.....haha...Wish me luck....

I suggest that when Uncle write down the quotation in his book, you ask him to let you vet it on the spot. Once you're ok with it (i.e. everything you requested and discussed is indeed included in the chinese quote) and the final negotiated pricing being written down on the book, tell him to write the date of commencement on the same page. Take a picture of it and let him know that this will be the final chinese quotation.

You need to operate on the mode that when you get uncle to prepare the quotation on the spot, this is probably one of the last few times before he even appear (before the reno actually starts). Vetting thru the chinese quotation on the spot will also minimise any missing items.

hi everyone... long time never log in liao...cos my laptop spoilt!!! lol...anyway just a quick update....we cfm our reno with North West already....should be starting ard mid June....didnt get uncle in the end cos.....dun wanna sae anymore...lol...anyway pls stay tune to see more update!! wish us gd luck.....

hi, you msg us at a time when we are busy with our handover and our packing and moving. Thus we cannot accomodate a viewing. It was too sudden and rush to arrange a time. And our handover was a mess then cos too many things to settle with Uncle.

Sorry about that. :)

hi there, been busying on my work and all my preparation on my wedding stuff.....haha just wanna update my pic b4 my place is going for reno. anyway, reno just started on the 25/06...will update pic soon....