Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tigades

My Dream Hse At Woodlands 4rm (104sqm)

Wah you really are sweet. I, too, have colleague like that... even got my sis to get her the Hello Kitty Mahjong Set and vacuum cleaner (from national) lol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is anybody with uncle ah soon now?? can ask him pass mi the quotation(english ver) to mi asap?? lol thanks. Cos yest he sae he will be coming, then end up never. then today als sae will be coming, but till now still no sign of him...been callling him many time. dun wish to keep calling cos no point if i keep pester him if he also dun wanna bother....haha... my wife haven seen him b4 so i guess my wife wun be having a good impression of him....

Eh? I just called him at 9.40... then hung up for him to check on something.. then he called back 5 minutes later to update me. You try again? :)

Just saw a mirror in the web, think should be doing somthing like this in the MBR bathroom or as a dressing table mirror.

kittymirror.jpg

use the head shape as a mirror. Veri the nice!!! hahaha.

SOOOOooo cute! I wished i had the guts to do this. I scare my hub will faint, or frens come over will laugh their head off me :(

Anyway, uncle maybe a little forgetful at times, he used to say he'll call us back but also MIA. We almost dropped him off selection when he flew my hub's aeroplane for whole wk! Just call him n tell him that he forgot to call u back, actually he will feel quite paiseh when he hears that. :notti:

Just call uncle today, he sae he forget again....lol nvm then he sae will get bk to mi 2 days later cos i told him there might be sme changes on my reno parts. lol ......anyway, i think my reno will start on june or 3wk of may....depend ba.....and also i will be having hse clearance sale also. do look out at the sale thread... thanks....

Tigades, i like your hello kitty mirror idea. how i wish my hubby would accomodate me on my hello kitty passion too! haha, you are so kind to the pinkish stuff. anyway, wat will happen if your wife says want to convert your car into a hello kitty shade of pink complete with stickers? wuld u say yes?

Wah a hello kitty theme. I wonder if there's any other home in singapore having this theme

I remember reading about this lady who did up a 2 storey home & a basement with the hello kitty theme some time back. Not just toys but custom-made stuff like mirrors, bedhead and so on in the shape of hello kitty.

If its my hubby, he will be too overwhelmed with the colour pink and the kitty I guess. :P

Tigades, i like your hello kitty mirror idea. how i wish my hubby would accomodate me on my hello kitty passion too! haha, you are so kind to the pinkish stuff. anyway, wat will happen if your wife says want to convert your car into a hello kitty shade of pink complete with stickers? wuld u say yes?

Hahaha, i would say no this time round. haha anyway i also havem get a license yet also... but i will get it b4 b4 my wife pregnant or during cos i dun want her to squeeze mrt all that. lol..u noe women when they are pregnant, u must really take gd care of them......

Wah a hello kitty theme. I wonder if there's any other home in singapore having this theme

I remember reading about this lady who did up a 2 storey home & a basement with the hello kitty theme some time back. Not just toys but custom-made stuff like mirrors, bedhead and so on in the shape of hello kitty.

If its my hubby, he will be too overwhelmed with the colour pink and the kitty I guess.

hello, mi too saw this magazine way bk b4...that where i got the idea from...haha...rite now have to wait for ah soon uncle quotation then aft that i ask my father help mi ask abt the custom mirror...

mmm why not get a pink framed mirror then just customise a decal? hehe

haha i still perfer to do the head shape of the kitty if possible. cos the out cum will look veri nice not those childish type. :P

hi Tigades

I love hello kitty too.

hubby also fine if i wanna have hello kitty stuff for my house. but I've decided to go for the minimal cos din wanna spoil my design.

I saw a hello kitty light today....

the pic is rather big, so mayb you can view from my thread, so that i wont jam up your thread.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...80&start=80

scroll down to the bottom....

Hello Kitty!! Gals go gaga over this mouthless cat... The mirror is so cute.. Maybe I should make my full length mirror with a hello kitty head like yours.. Think that's the max my hubby will allow me to do so in my new house... It would be great that all your relatives and friends come to your house warming with all Hello Kitty products and electrical applicances manz..