Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

ad,what is the length of these wardrobe ah?is it 4-5 ft?

looks nice ah!

Rondy, the 2 wardrobes are 5ft.

Initially, didn't want to put the one inside the spare room, but in the end thought, might as well do all in one shot.

I guess whoever inherits this house in future will be quite lucky. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yo bro

Can let me know how much you spend on your BLUM ? Also do you need to inform Yeak your drawers measurement ?

Thinking of doing something like yours too :D

'INVISIBLE GRILLE' INSTALLATION - 22 SEPT

Many thanks to kopi for providing me with the lobang for this so-called 'Invisible Grille'. Its quite a big help in minmising the blockage to the open views from our unit. Its just a pity I didn't stumble across this earlier or I would've done the same for all the window grilles. :(

grille2.jpg

You're most welcome bro :D

Anyway it really looks nice leh too bad I cant do that for my place since I only stay on the 2nd floor :(

this 'Invisible Grille' really look good. The window grille designer should make transulent plastic grille in future... heehee...at least we wouldn't feel like in jail. :P

Btw, AJ, this invisibel grille expensive a not? heehee.. I can't do also...cause am in low floor also. :(

'INVISIBLE GRILLE' INSTALLATION - 22 SEPT

Many thanks to kopi for providing me with the lobang for this so-called 'Invisible Grille'. Its quite a big help in minmising the blockage to the open views from our unit. Its just a pity I didn't stumble across this earlier or I would've done the same for all the window grilles. :(

grille2.jpg

Hi AJ,

Nice views with the 'invisible' grills. Hee..

By the way, are the invisible grills fixed? 'Fixed' as in cannot open them like normal grills by sliding them to 1 side. I thought of doing it previously but the pics from the site seems to suggest that they are 'fixed'. Hence, I didnt go for it.

AJ>>the invisible grill looks great....when your house done, can i go see it personally?!!will be an alternative for my house should i want to change.... ex?

Yo bro

Can let me know how much you spend on your BLUM ? Also do you need to inform Yeak your drawers measurement ?

Thinking of doing something like yours too :D

Bro, I PMed you already. :)

this 'Invisible Grille' really look good. The window grille designer should make transulent plastic grille in future... heehee...at least we wouldn't feel like in jail. :P

Btw, AJ, this invisibel grille expensive a not? heehee.. I can't do also...cause am in low floor also. :(

can the invisible grille be open up as and when u want?or its fixed?

Hi AJ,

Nice views with the 'invisible' grills. Hee..

By the way, are the invisible grills fixed? 'Fixed' as in cannot open them like normal grills by sliding them to 1 side. I thought of doing it previously but the pics from the site seems to suggest that they are 'fixed'. Hence, I didnt go for it.

AJ>>the invisible grill looks great....when your house done, can i go see it personally?!!will be an alternative for my house should i want to change.... ex?

Guys I got a feeling it's fixed leh but have to verified with AJ hehehe :D

Red Devil, Rasp, Rondy, PJ,

Thanks for the feedback on the 'Invisible' Grilles.

To answer your queries. For my balcony, it is fixed as I didn't want to have too many 'breaks' in between.

However, you are able to do it in casement or sliding window format if you wish as they can customise to your preference.

Essentially the frame for the grille is pretty much the same white powder-coated aluminium frame as used for windows.'

Cost-wise I think its pretty reasonable, almost the same, if not slightly more expensive that the standard aluminium ones; And slightly cheaper than wrought iron, which I intended to do for the balcony initially.

As a reference, I was quoted $1,200 for my whole house - i.e. 4 Bedrooms and 1 Balcony. If you base on the size of my balcony grille by itself is about $450.

But as I mentioned earlier, please note that this grille is more for aesthetics rather than security. So it won't block or hinder theft and wire cutters very well.

your balcony got any glass door to close it so that sometimes u can close the balcony door to avoid dust? :unsure:

Or its open concept only 2 glass at each side?

Yup, there's a glass door which can be closed to keep out rain and dust.