Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah...dont need him to love me la...like can liao...:P

hahahhaa...okie..just in time for my b'day. muaghahahahaha

haha...sean, u never fail to make me laugh at your replies de lor :D

i go grab the ones that i eyeing and let u know ya ;)

go la go la....then u sms me la...:P

Aiya...now u understand y PD always very cheerful liao? She always say me"wu ah Bo" de(hokkien)

yah man...all your replies really brightens us up...hmmm

strange where is your stalker today huh?

got no idea ley...whole day no sound no picture ley...he supposed to meet ID yesterday to tok n tok n tok n tok n tok...cant be tok till now not done?

Or maybe he change target....start to stalk BBron liao?sian....now i even lost my 1 & only stalker.... :(

nosense lah!

this is the PM...

Hello

My name is miss judith.i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (xxxx@yahoo.xxx) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

Please rpely me with my email address here

WoohOoooo.....she sound so lovely n sincere likao...mai tu liao la!!Good luck bro!! This is going to be match making forum liao!!!!!!:P

nosense lah!

this is the PM...

Hello

My name is miss judith.i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (xxxx@yahoo.xxx) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

Please rpely me with my email address here

bbron, u sure she's interested in u? or the cute baby on ur profile pic?

sorry ppl...pls let me update something. pls dun throw eggs at me. (PS: i would love to have all kinds of branded bags thrown at me though :P)

SY living - shop that we bought our sofa at. called and said that the sofa is not ready. !!!!! pissed off. okie la..at least the guy call me now and the scheduled delivery was this sat. told him that i die die want the sofa before next 11 july (else cannot go PPP ar....)

SSC - called to confirm that the technician is coming tmr to help us look at the leakage :good: