Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

holidays also i plan de...but i sorta enjoy it lah.

no worries we can buy ourselves, don't have to depend on them...eh i think kiat interested in rolex..probably he is planning to get u one ;)

*&)*&^(^*&(*_

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
holidays also i plan de...but i sorta enjoy it lah.

no worries we can buy ourselves, don't have to depend on them...eh i think kiat interested in rolex..probably he is planning to get u one ;)

if he is planning to buy me one then he dunno his wife well enough. His wife got no plans to own a rolex cos I think it doesn't suit me.

Didn't you hear I scream at him the other day when he mention the rolex? He actually plan to buy it for himself not me. I told him off :" I want to buy new dinning set, you say must wait cos must save up first. Then now u think you wanna buy rolex???" chey!!! if he dare to buy the rolex without getting me a new set of dinning table and chairs I will make sure I pawn his rolex to buy my dinning set.

if he is planning to buy me one then he dunno his wife well enough. His wife got no plans to own a rolex cos I think it doesn't suit me.

Didn't you hear I scream at him the other day when he mention the rolex? He actually plan to buy it for himself not me. I told him off :" I want to buy new dinning set, you say must wait cos must save up first. Then now u think you wanna buy rolex???" chey!!! if he dare to buy the rolex without getting me a new set of dinning table and chairs I will make sure I pawn his rolex to buy my dinning set.

i didn't hear that :x but i also dun fancy rolex, but brian wana have one...since he wants and he buys himself I let him be.

For me, i rather buy dining set that rolex too!

I also told brian i will pawn his rolex if he refuse to bring the kids out for holidays and get his watch instead!!!

need...only from me.

haha...

yoyo!

the MBR light is from Focus De Lightings. have totally no idea how much it costs.

this shop is located at 519 Balestier Road #01-01

phone: 62565009

Thanks, going to Balestier to see see look look tonight.

6-7 pgs on reno.... 3-4 pgs on shopping.... :P :P

bbron also say liao...should be quite accurate la....

try try try!!!hope to see you in person....

talking about the reno, i also regretted never plaster my walls....condition pretty jiat lat...wasn't that obvious initially but when started painting, can see all the pimples and lines...haiz~~ when i ask yeak can do plaster, he told me if want plaster should do it early.... :P

hahahaha…eric also told me that shd have told him to do plaster earlier. I was like “hello, do I look like an expert in renovation? There’s a reason why I engage for your services.” Then again, he was nice enough to say that it’s partly his fault also. That’s why he offering to help me do facial for my walls. Hopefully it will be done soon. :D

aiyoh ur fault. work harder and make her a tai tai so that she can get enough rest. :x

ivy!!! Pls tell that to my htb ya! I’ll love you for that :P

must have motivation mah :P i think no for memebers lah...for those frequent taitais more like it...my ah lao still ask me go and check the price during lunch

wa lao..i think my htb will retort “if got extra money, put into reno.” Hahahahaha!!

oh pls...i can tell u....when it come to bags....ger will know how to identify if it authentic de....in a in born thing de....i better dun try my luck.....wait kenna big time...will have to go your house bunk it liao...wahahahaha

errr…actually ar…I dunno how to differentiate btw authentic and fake… ;)

i called le!! It's selling at $6200!!!

sob sob...think Hubby will faint at that price...I better stick to whatever i have...

rierie is gonna kill us for hijacking her thread to talk about all these de :P

i was just away from a townhall and my thread went 2 pages extra! u guys!! lihai!!!

Hahaha..i won’t kill u all de la..have to go to jail leh. :P muahahaha!!

mmm..i prefer burberry! I understand how u all feel. Everytime I pass by a burberry shop, I’ll zoom in before my htb can say stop. Muahahahahahhaha..

as for shoes…I prefer getting cheap cheap one la (e.g. charles and keith, urs). Like that then can change every month!!! :D

Thanks, going to Balestier to see see look look tonight.

6-7 pgs on reno.... 3-4 pgs on shopping.... :P :P

hahahah..muz have reno-life balance wor..

so paiseh leh rierie...shopping cannot stop :P

Blue lables are nice...tampines has one stall selling...there is one summer collection in wool de nice leh :dribble:

hahahaha…eric also told me that shd have told him to do plaster earlier. I was like “hello, do I look like an expert in renovation? There’s a reason why I engage for your services.” Then again, he was nice enough to say that it’s partly his fault also. That’s why he offering to help me do facial for my walls. Hopefully it will be done soon. :D

ivy!!! Pls tell that to my htb ya! I’ll love you for that :P

wa lao..i think my htb will retort “if got extra money, put into reno.” Hahahahaha!!

errr…actually ar…I dunno how to differentiate btw authentic and fake… ;)

i was just away from a townhall and my thread went 2 pages extra! u guys!! lihai!!!

Hahaha..i won’t kill u all de la..have to go to jail leh. :P muahahaha!!

mmm..i prefer burberry! I understand how u all feel. Everytime I pass by a burberry shop, I’ll zoom in before my htb can say stop. Muahahahahahhaha..

as for shoes…I prefer getting cheap cheap one la (e.g. charles and keith, urs). Like that then can change every month!!! :D

u like burberry ah...too bad...i got a v good discount for this brand....v tempting de......i am going to hurt yr pocket liao...hehehehehe. :P

so paiseh leh rierie...shopping cannot stop :P

Blue lables are nice...tampines has one stall selling...there is one summer collection in wool de nice leh :dribble:

hahahah...familyof4, dun worry! i'm part of this shopping gang! just that now no money..if not ar, thats it le..

guys, pls la..isn't it obvious that we are trying to contribute to singapore's economy?

u like burberry ah...too bad...i got a v good discount for this brand....v tempting de......i am going to hurt yr pocket liao...hehehehehe. :P

can share ma? please.... :unsure:

:dribble: i want!!!