Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

*punch* calculation - $6200, I can pay for 19.375 months worth of day care fee for my dad or 17+ month of childcare fee for my elder boy :x

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
PD, must match shoes with bags, then your wallet, key pouch and also your clothes then then lingerie...wahaha...Sean's gonna kill me liao :P

hahaha... i do agree la... then i must match with LV shoes, and LV lingerie first.. like that faster to get a complete set.. hahahah..... but LV no lingerie ley... no fake ones k... heehee..... dun worry.. he cant do that... i will stop him if he plan to do that.. hahaha....

*punch* calculation - $6200, I can pay for 19.375 months worth of day care fee for my dad or 17+ month of childcare fee for my elder boy :x

Ivy, Brian says I will get that bag if he strikes big sweep! haha...I won't get that bag lah...I can go holidays with that money!

I have been waiting for many years liao...11yrs then he got me one LV...

hahaha... i do agree la... then i must match with LV shoes, and LV lingerie first.. like that faster to get a complete set.. hahahah..... but LV no lingerie ley... no fake ones k... heehee..... dun worry.. he cant do that... i will stop him if he plan to do that.. hahaha....

La Perla not bad leh...whenever i pass by i would see see but not very cheap :x

I once did a fashion with them at sentosa cove...the lingerie nice :rolleyes:

&&^%&*$*&%&^(

Ivy, Brian says I will get that bag if he strikes big sweep! haha...I won't get that bag lah...I can go holidays with that money!

I have been waiting for many years liao...11yrs then he got me one LV...

ahem I waited 33 years and todate no one offer to buy me LV also lor!! zz

holiday must plan myself.

ehhh i marry wrong man liao lah!!

ya... i read that on mag... nice but ex... but i think if i wear that with the pricetag... BP will be turn off liao... hahahaha....

ahem I waited 33 years and todate no one offer to buy me LV also lor!! zz

holiday must plan myself.

ehhh i marry wrong man liao lah!!

holidays also i plan de...but i sorta enjoy it lah.

no worries we can buy ourselves, don't have to depend on them...eh i think kiat interested in rolex..probably he is planning to get u one ;)

ya... i read that on mag... nice but ex... but i think if i wear that with the pricetag... BP will be turn off liao... hahahaha....

hahahhahah PD now hor if u ever wear that brand u make sure u cut of the label as well. so that he dunno what brand and he won't know what price :x

hahahhahah PD now hor if u ever wear that brand u make sure u cut of the label as well. so that he dunno what brand and he won't know what price :x

%*^%^$*&^^*^(^(&%&%

haha...i think he will be like my man...i think u just don't wear lah! haha :x this one needs license?

hahaha... gd idea.. lalala..... hope BP is not reading this now... hahahaha..... if you are, dun worry... i still very much into bags.... other things can come later.. hahahah.... lalalala.......