Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

wa lau...more n more brand coming up during my lunch time lor...no wonder my heart beat was getting faster n faster lor......*faintz*

F4- dont be a bad influence hor...*shoo shoo* keep wanting to hurt my pocket...some more now getting close to PD...i can see that from now on...may wallet sure get super, ultra n ultimate slim cos of u lor!!!!:P

Precious--no hor...i will be around la...just maybe just see no evil, hear no evil and apeak no evil...:P

PD- Dont learn from F4 hor...she a bad influence...master of tempting...kee a distance away from her hor..... :bow:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wa lau...more n more brand coming up during my lunch time lor...no wonder my heart beat was getting faster n faster lor......*faintz*

F4- dont be a bad influence hor...*shoo shoo* keep wanting to hurt my pocket...some more now getting close to PD...i can see that from now on...may wallet sure get super, ultra n ultimate slim cos of u lor!!!!:P

Precious--no hor...i will be around la...just maybe just see no evil, hear no evil and apeak no evil...:P

PD- Dont learn from F4 hor...she a bad influence...master of tempting...kee a distance away from her hor..... :bow:

haha...what master of temptations? I never tempt u mah :P

aiya...women u dun hv to teach them these they will master on their own and master fast de :P PD, wana try tod's shoes? nice nice leh...the flats are really comfy :)

aiya...women u dun hv to teach them these they will master on their own and master fast de :P PD, wana try tod's shoes? nice nice leh...the flats are really comfy :)

OMG!!!!Bags not enough to burnt my pocket hole lor...now u talk about shoe!!! u are are not helping lor!!!! :(

heehee... i'm not so much into shoes... I LOVE BAGS!! hahaha.....

dont need...now can talk about shoe liao...shoe ok de....leave the "bag" topic alone......:P

are u sure shoes ok? *spammer, jimmy choo and all?

haha...

On Pedder having sales, tod's having sales too! quite worth the buy...go grab!

PD, must match shoes with bags, then your wallet, key pouch and also your clothes then then lingerie...wahaha...Sean's gonna kill me liao :P

are u sure shoes ok? *spammer, jimmy choo and all?

haha...

On Pedder having sales, tod's having sales too! quite worth the buy...go grab!

i'm always eyeing to get a pair of jimmy choo but i still prefer bags.. heeheee... dun know why.... heehee....

PD, must match shoes with bags, then your wallet, key pouch and also your clothes then then lingerie...wahaha...Sean's gonna kill me liao :P

#%%&^*&(&(**&&^$%^$

hmmm i must ask my man to come and read this thread, then he'll realise his wife is super low maintenance. I carry $30 handbag use $20 wallet and my most expensive pair of shoes is worth about $60 only :x (exclude running shoes lah)

hmmm i must ask my man to come and read this thread, then he'll realise his wife is super low maintenance. I carry $30 handbag use $20 wallet and my most expensive pair of shoes is worth about $60 only :x (exclude running shoes lah)

:good::good::good::good::good::good: