Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

I am like yr hubby...when see nice bag and staff.....will show PD....i think i will stop doing that...in case PD reach your level of "shopping madness"...hehehehe...new house better keep all the magazine away liao...tape my mouse n ignore whatever i see...:P

shopping madness?? No lah...that's an overstatement!!! haha...

she will still be exposed to it. and for me it doesn't help especially i work in orcahrd area...not healthy for my bank acct.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe my friend just replied (heng ar, at least give me face)....

anyway he say limited pieces, don't know if just reserved for vvips, can check with ngee ann city after today or when ion store open to public...

so all those at the private opening today sure grab liao? can call this no 67883888 to check price....

f4 after you check liao post it here la.....

i called le!! It's selling at $6200!!!

sob sob...think Hubby will faint at that price...I better stick to whatever i have...

rierie is gonna kill us for hijacking her thread to talk about all these de :P

shopping madness?? No lah...that's an overstatement!!! haha...

she will still be exposed to it. and for me it doesn't help especially i work in orcahrd area...not healthy for my bank acct.

i think i should ask her to stay away from u liao...u are dangerous to my pocket and bank account......:P

She working in raffles place....not too much better also.

i think i should ask her to stay away from u liao...u are dangerous to my pocket and bank account......:P

She working in raffles place....not too much better also.

there got one reseller for branded bags...considition usually good...but i prefer 1st hand de...maybe will help u entice PD to start posting on these topics to help her de-stress! wahaha...

there got one reseller for branded bags...considition usually good...but i prefer 1st hand de...maybe will help u entice PD to start posting on these topics to help her de-stress! wahaha...

OMG...u are not helping lor!!!!!!

*whispering back to BD* realise how bbron conveniently avoid replying....

*whispering back to precious*i think he trying to act blur...after that AUNTY statement...all the ladies also get worried who he trying to refer to....now attendees for PPP start to worry who will fall in his category in the AUNTY level"

wah lau... no wonder my ears so itchy la..... sigh...

Yes, i admit... I LOVE CHANEL!!!! hahaha,..... make up, bags.... whatever chanel have.... use to love LV but abit sian liao... cos almost everyone have... I LOVE PRADA!!! Hahahaha.... MUI MUI also can la... btw, alot of sales now ley.... heehee....

wah lau... no wonder my ears so itchy la..... sigh...

Yes, i admit... I LOVE CHANEL!!!! hahaha,..... make up, bags.... whatever chanel have.... use to love LV but abit sian liao... cos almost everyone have... I LOVE PRADA!!! Hahahaha.... MUI MUI also can la... btw, alot of sales now ley.... heehee....

Haha...Prada got one quilted one hor (i duno the model) nice leh...but design a bit like miu miu...

I hope Sean dun siam hor...CHANEL arh...haha...

I am saving to buy a miu miu and probably a fendi. Chanel too far fetch for me leh...expensive wor.

Sean, jiayou and work hard...harder! :P

Haha...Prada got one quilted one hor (i duno the model) nice leh...but design a bit like miu miu...

I hope Sean dun siam hor...CHANEL arh...haha...

I am saving to buy a miu miu and probably a fendi. Chanel too far fetch for me leh...expensive wor.

Sean, jiayou and work hard...harder! :P

i like the Prada black doctor bag.. heehee... clean and sleek and classy... but most important can match my wallet la... hahahaha..... I saving to get a Chanel 2.55 reissue.... nice.... :P but ex........ i think its abt 7-8k... :bangwall: *faint*

But dun worry BP i am not rushing to get one yet. :rolleyes: i understand now reno and wedding come first..see...i super understanding one....... :D but as long as i will get one.. hahahah.... lalalala...... :P y still not lunch time yet... super sian......

i like the Prada black doctor bag.. heehee... clean and sleek and classy... but most important can match my wallet la... hahahaha..... I saving to get a Chanel 2.55 reissue.... nice.... :P but ex........ i think its abt 7-8k... :bangwall: *faint*

But dun worry BP i am not rushing to get one yet. :rolleyes: i understand now reno and wedding come first..see...i super understanding one....... :D but as long as i will get one.. hahahah.... lalalala...... :P y still not lunch time yet... super sian......

hahah...think he siam far far from this thread liao!

actually LV like FMCG leh :x sells off really fast their bags...I am popping by miu miu later...the one I saw still quite reasonably priced. I am hoping to go Europe...Hubby's been talking about bringing me there to buy bags. I wonder who pays...If he pays go...if I pay I think I better save more :P

Edited by familyof4

*whispering to f4 and PD*think BD also learn from bbron....conveniently disappear liao....

*whispering back* yah man...usually he very fast response de...now hor no sound no picture! :P