Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

go to PPP party and u will see her live right in front of your eyes! :D

And not only her,lots of girls....fat,thin,short,beau,aunty..... :P

wah!!!so many to see ah.....u can help to guide rierie on how to make pic big big?hehehehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah!!!so many to see ah.....u can help to guide rierie on how to make pic big big?hehehehe

wa seh...got so many girls ar? got that many good looking guys *looking around and checking out :sport-smiley-018: *

Edited by rierie

wa seh...got so many girls ar? got that many good looking guys *looking around and checking out :sport-smiley-018: *

u huh...want to change hubby, now want to look at guys...tsk tsk....

u huh...want to change hubby, now want to look at guys...tsk tsk....

aiyo aiyo..see see look look only mah...

i always point out those pretty girls to htb also..nothing wrong de..hahahahha

don need to change hubby or wifey one,can go tao yan safari house

for exchange programme party!whohahahaha

muahahahaahhaha....can la..but muz wait till her house is almost done. by then, i'll become giraffe le..wait till neck long

aiyo aiyo..see see look look only mah...

i always point out those pretty girls to htb also..nothing wrong de..hahahahha

wah,...then i better dun go liao...wait u see me liao u scare...affect yr appetite.....better dun.....:P

i know u want to fly aeroplane again la...learn from uncle right?haha

how u know?i am trying to let u earn my milage...u very long never collect liao...for redemption ley...:P

No la...i really have to see which stage of my reno i am in...if i can...sure go. PD house is just nearby....a traffic light away...so i will try my best to go de...if i can find the time. :)

rierie: looking at your photo, can see you very pretty can't wait to see you personally.....

go to PPP party and u will see her live right in front of your eyes! :D

And not only her,lots of girls....fat,thin,short,beau,aunty..... :P

now i'm curious, who you calling fat and who short and who aunty huh huh?????

how u know?i am trying to let u earn my milage...u very long never collect liao...for redemption ley...:P

No la...i really have to see which stage of my reno i am in...if i can...sure go. PD house is just nearby....a traffic light away...so i will try my best to go de...if i can find the time. :)

yes BD...you are just a traffic light away so no excuses lei 8| ....people from upper boon keng, racecourse road etc also come liao....

rierie: looking at your photo, can see you very pretty can't wait to see you personally.....

now i'm curious, who you calling fat and who short and who aunty huh huh?????

yes BD...you are just a traffic light away so no excuses lei 8| ....people from upper boon keng, racecourse road etc also come liao....

hahaahhaha…preciousjam, thanks thanks. Alamak! Later u guys will be so disappointed to see my real life. Aiya..those PS pics got put make up mah..so definitely pretty de. After take out all the make up, i’ll just be like the rest of us over here :;)

for the PPP, I’ll try my best to make it!! Going to chase Eric to handover to us before 11 July :P

hahaahhaha…preciousjam, thanks thanks. Alamak! Later u guys will be so disappointed to see my real life. Aiya..those PS pics got put make up mah..so definitely pretty de. After take out all the make up, i’ll just be like the rest of us over here :;)

for the PPP, I’ll try my best to make it!! Going to chase Eric to handover to us before 11 July :P

bbron also say liao...should be quite accurate la....

try try try!!!hope to see you in person....

talking about the reno, i also regretted never plaster my walls....condition pretty jiat lat...wasn't that obvious initially but when started painting, can see all the pimples and lines...haiz~~ when i ask yeak can do plaster, he told me if want plaster should do it early.... :P

HUH?u didnt do plastering during your reno ah?

never la...thought of saving money ma....and i saw my wall condition like not bad...who knows when we did painting then realise the condition jiat lat...when you come my house you will know...sianz~~~

talking about PD, hey BD long time no see PD posting le. where did u hide her??

she shy ley......but she always reading our posting though......she find u with great potential...that y ask me to bceome yr manager ma...:P

On serious note la....she really very tied up with her work...see also heartpain...but i cant do her work for her also.:)