Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

precious, i asked him if he is buying...he ask me to check the price first then he decide :( see lah...show me something to lure me then say he will decide after knowing the price...SIGH!

better than mine, totally out of the question....to him best he don't know or rather i don't know...if not will start to nag hehehe....at least got chance...so you gonna check it out...saw in papers gonna open tomorrow....one of my friend working in LV lei....don't know will help anot?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how much u think it will be?PD has always asked for Chanel.....sigh....

she wants Chanel 2.55 the classic? I think chanel too tai tai-ish for me for their classic designs...but some others deisgns that they have are pretty...didn't dare see too much, cos pocket not as deep :( i actually love a cartier...but that's out of question too. sigh...Hubby thinks my gal can inherit my bags when she is older. So I think I should buy more ya :P

Precious, can check how much it is for that bag?

wah...at my current place, got rondy to spay me...now at PD place...u also spy us...please spare us!!!Please!!!!:P

*whispering back to precious*..yes yes...i think this topic of aunty is pretty sensitive here liao....Rondy maybe siam liao...:P

wahahaha i bet you didn't expect this when you come to RT?....... :rolleyes:

*whispering back* ya lor think siam far far liao....some more got fat, thin, short and AUNTY!!!!

how much u think it will be?PD has always asked for Chanel.....sigh....

ooohhhhh chanel....save up my dear....and give her one for x'mas.... ;)

better than mine, totally out of the question....to him best he don't know or rather i don't know...if not will start to nag hehehe....at least got chance...so you gonna check it out...saw in papers gonna open tomorrow....one of my friend working in LV lei....don't know will help anot?

Precious...can u please edit your post?U know pple in LV...wait PD see it...paster me to get it(hoping for good deal)...then i will sure go claim from u de.....pls spare a thought for F4 hubby n my pocket...please...tolong tolong.....:P

Precious...can u please edit your post?U know pple in LV...wait PD see it...paster me to get it(hoping for good deal)...then i will sure go claim from u de.....pls spare a thought for F4 hubby n my pocket...please...tolong tolong.....:P

sean, u need to edit yours too in this case...but I knew someone in LV, not close lah...

he says staff usually no special priviledge? I wonder ho true...he always jio us to Fendi sales de. But the sales hor always dun have those I am eyeing for de :(

she wants Chanel 2.55 the classic? I think chanel too tai tai-ish for me for their classic designs...but some others deisgns that they have are pretty...didn't dare see too much, cos pocket not as deep :( i actually love a cartier...but that's out of question too. sigh...Hubby thinks my gal can inherit my bags when she is older. So I think I should buy more ya :P

Yup...that what she want. But she aldy got Chanel and a few LV bags...n of course some other brand as wel la. Sometime i also wonder y she need so many...cant be taking so many bags out at 1 time ba...bt nvm...think woman go crazy for shoes n bag de...me aldy used to it liao. :P

I also keen to know the price for that bag...hehehehe. I think yr hubby dunno his thinking will lead him to burning bigeer holes on his pocket...wahahahaha. :P

checking....hopefully he replies...he's my long lost class mate...not much contact...hehe

sean, u need to edit yours too in this case...but I knew someone in LV, not close lah...

he says staff usually no special priviledge? I wonder ho true...he always jio us to Fendi sales de. But the sales hor always dun have those I am eyeing for de :(

LV me got no lobang...but i heard it true that they do not have much staff discount.

for other brands...i will have lobang to get good lobang due to my work...:)

wahahaha i bet you didn't expect this when you come to RT?....... :rolleyes:

*whispering back* ya lor think siam far far liao....some more got fat, thin, short and AUNTY!!!!

ooohhhhh chanel....save up my dear....and give her one for x'mas.... ;)

yes ys...i sure never expect that bbron even take picture to spy me...wahahahahaha.

*whispering back*...not sure who is he implying...that y last nite when he mentioned that...i also quickly siam... :P*

Yup...that what she want. But she aldy got Chanel and a few LV bags...n of course some other brand as wel la. Sometime i also wonder y she need so many...cant be taking so many bags out at 1 time ba...bt nvm...think woman go crazy for shoes n bag de...me aldy used to it liao. :P

I also keen to know the price for that bag...hehehehe. I think yr hubby dunno his thinking will lead him to burning bigeer holes on his pocket...wahahahaha. :P

He was the one who showed me that bag lor! I have no time to flip thru the mags and he was browsing and came to me, eh, this on very nice hor...limited some more...wonder how much! Then my eyes kim kim liao...swee lor!!! haha...then he says go find out how much that cost. I asked if he wana buy for me he says find out then say. hmm...he just got me one less than 3 weeks ago...he never buy me expensive bags de. that was his first time. sicali he bao er nai?! haha...

Sean, gals never find shoes and bags too many de...clothes too! haha...

I keep buying shoes every other month and he will keep asking me why u need so many shoes??? :P

get 3 for her from shenzhen lah! :D

oh pls...i can tell u....when it come to bags....ger will know how to identify if it authentic de....in a in born thing de....i better dun try my luck.....wait kenna big time...will have to go your house bunk it liao...wahahahaha

Sean, if PD wants that 2.55 lambskin the lightest type hor...my gf's hubby got her last year. It costs him almost $5k LAST YEAR...think this year the price will be higher.

He was the one who showed me that bag lor! I have no time to flip thru the mags and he was browsing and came to me, eh, this on very nice hor...limited some more...wonder how much! Then my eyes kim kim liao...swee lor!!! haha...then he says go find out how much that cost. I asked if he wana buy for me he says find out then say. hmm...he just got me one less than 3 weeks ago...he never buy me expensive bags de. that was his first time. sicali he bao er nai?! haha...

Sean, gals never find shoes and bags too many de...clothes too! haha...

I keep buying shoes every other month and he will keep asking me why u need so many shoes??? :P

I am like yr hubby...when see nice bag and staff.....will show PD....i think i will stop doing that...in case PD reach your level of "shopping madness"...hehehehe...new house better keep all the magazine away liao...tape my mouse n ignore whatever i see...:P

Sean, if PD wants that 2.55 lambskin the lightest type hor...my gf's hubby got her last year. It costs him almost $5k LAST YEAR...think this year the price will be higher.

sigh...can edit yr post anot???!!! dun have to let me forsee my holes in my pocket ba!!!! :P

hehe my friend just replied (heng ar, at least give me face)....

anyway he say limited pieces, don't know if just reserved for vvips, can check with ngee ann city after today or when ion store open to public...

so all those at the private opening today sure grab liao? can call this no 67883888 to check price....

f4 after you check liao post it here la.....