Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

she shy ley......but she always reading our posting though......she find u with great potential...that y ask me to bceome yr manager ma...:P

On serious note la....she really very tied up with her work...see also heartpain...but i cant do her work for her also.:)

aiyoh ur fault. work harder and make her a tai tai so that she can get enough rest. :x

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
now i'm curious, who you calling fat and who short and who aunty huh huh?????

yes BD...you are just a traffic light away so no excuses lei 8| ....people from upper boon keng, racecourse road etc also come liao....

it always the issue of "so near yet so far" ma...:P...okok...let me try my very best to make it...n see really where u stay okie...so next time can drink kopi with u. :)

Hmm...i also wondering who rondy refer when he mentioned AUNTY??? :rolleyes:

aiyoh ur fault. work harder and make her a tai tai so that she can get enough rest. :x

aiyo like that also my fault...i also hope i can make her tai tai n shake leg ley...

tt y i decided to become F4 n yr manager ma...got to earn extra $$ ma...:P

now i'm curious, who you calling fat and who short and who aunty huh huh?????

hahahahha Rondy, siao liao. Kanna trap liao. hahhahah

aiyo like that also my fault...i also hope i can make her tai tai n shake leg ley...

tt y i decided to become F4 n yr manager ma...got to earn extra $$ ma...:P

SG F4 no potential...but my gal and boy may be the next big thing...how? :notti:

SG F4 no potential...but my gal and boy may be the next big thing...how? :notti:

aiya...dun be humble...u also have your own market de... :notti:

but they still young ley...although i believe it is a good investment to make......i should consider....... :notti:

aiya...dun be humble...u also have your own market de... :notti:

but they still young ley...although i believe it is a good investment to make......i should consider....... :notti:

haha...so manager, can i do something so that I can earn enough for the next eye candy? I am eyeing the limited edition bag from LV!!! The Sac Irene just for Ion Orchard boutique....and only 30pcs. I wonder how much that will cost!

*sorry rierie*

haha...so manager, can i do something so that I can earn enough for the next eye candy? I am eyeing the limited edition bag from LV!!! The Sac Irene just for Ion Orchard boutique....and only 30pcs. I wonder how much that will cost!

*sorry rierie*

tsk tsk...havent wrok...start to "aim" expensive thing liao....btw huh...i think it quite nice also...:P

But i will think need to pre booking and also for their members only....sigh

tsk tsk...havent wrok...start to "aim" expensive thing liao....btw huh...i think it quite nice also...:P

But i will think need to pre booking and also for their members only....sigh

must have motivation mah :P i think no for memebers lah...for those frequent taitais more like it...my ah lao still ask me go and check the price during lunch

it always the issue of "so near yet so far" ma...:P...okok...let me try my very best to make it...n see really where u stay okie...so next time can drink kopi with u. :)

hahahahha Rondy, siao liao. Kanna trap liao. hahhahah

ya BD, think you have to try harder...told you liao can see PD block from my window....how far do you think is that?

*whispering to ivy and BD* didn't you realise rondy never reply at all?

must have motivation mah :P i think no for memebers lah...for those frequent taitais more like it...my ah lao still ask me go and check the price during lunch

yor ah lao so good...is he buying it for you? if my ah lao first thing he'll say, don't go.... :P

ya BD, think you have to try harder...told you liao can see PD block from my window....how far do you think is that?

*whispering to ivy and BD* didn't you realise rondy never reply at all?

wah...at my current place, got rondy to spay me...now at PD place...u also spy us...please spare us!!!Please!!!!:P

*whispering back to precious*..yes yes...i think this topic of aunty is pretty sensitive here liao....Rondy maybe siam liao...:P

yor ah lao so good...is he buying it for you? if my ah lao first thing he'll say, don't go.... :P

precious, i asked him if he is buying...he ask me to check the price first then he decide :( see lah...show me something to lure me then say he will decide after knowing the price...SIGH!

F4,

does that mean he is going to get 1 for u?:) think u also under the tais tais level de la...see all the things so attas....i dun think u need me as manager liao lor....*sad*

precious, i asked him if he is buying...he ask me to check the price first then he decide :( see lah...show me something to lure me then say he will decide after knowing the price...SIGH!

how much u think it will be?PD has always asked for Chanel.....sigh....