Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

he only give me the storeroom shelf free leh :( he charge me for the toilet window....

is it?? thats odd.. ur reno completed yet? if not try to ask for more??? :P i asked uncle soon about granite VS solid surface. he said difference is about $300. i was thinking about the diff and he just said, ah its ok la, i do for u la, nvm the difference. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
is it?? thats odd.. ur reno completed yet? if not try to ask for more??? :P i asked uncle soon about granite VS solid surface. he said difference is about $300. i was thinking about the diff and he just said, ah its ok la, i do for u la, nvm the difference. :jawdrop:

Looks like u got urself quite a good deal!!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

u call him godfather issit? Why he so gd to u?? :( *Sobzz

he only give me the storeroom shelf free leh :( he charge me for the toilet window....

you changed your window completely is it? That one need to charge.. cos changing it requires a permit too. We only changed toilet window glass... but the frame didn't change. The glass is free la cos that is cheap - $5/panel. I saw at some Wu Jin Shop. :)

pinkpetter

ya that was what i meant since everyone will charge for anything outside of norm. :P aiya i think my mom is set on using him, she's going on nonstop abt him.

omg. That's what happened after my parents met him too. :thumbs up:

gongkia

heehee! as i will say to this one friend of mine, "I also say!!" :thumbs up:

piglet

no leh i didnt! but he remarked that i am quite "guai' after my mom and him spoke a little about both their background and why uncle soon has to work so hard now. and actually i think still got a little bit more here and there that is FOC.. :x

pinkpetter

you will not believe how much she has to gush about him. its a close fight between him and this ID which i have to :thumbs up: for. now my mom refers to you as xiaomei after i explain to her how i got ah soon's contact. :sport-smiley-004:

i asked uncle soon about granite VS solid surface. he said difference is about $300. i was thinking about the diff and he just said, ah its ok la, i do for u la, nvm the difference. :jawdrop:

huh! so good! i asked for granite too and he din wanna waive so i am using solid surface now!

he so good to u hor. u doing a lot izzit? roughly how much is ur quote now?

ehhh he quoted me 23,300 so far. i asked about tempered glass door ($500+) and collapsible dining table ($200) which has yet to be added into that figure since he will type out 1 in english for me.

eh i dunno leh! he offered that.. after the fire rated door. :wub:

ya! i think since he's so shuang kuai, we shd be a little more lenient to him not to cut his price too horribly! hahah!

anyway, Uncle's carpentry comes with anti-slam, all the doors and drawers inclusive. Jason will come n design for u, but if u do have any special requirements, can let him know so that he can accommodate accordingly. (e.g. more drawers, deep drawers or more shelving...etc)

Soooo good!!

My carpentry all super-slam, drawer also like that.

Can let me know his carpentry prices in $howmuch/ft?

lawry

ya when i asked him regarding the carpentry, he said all anti slam and the dish rack uses some special system (hydraulic??) so it wont slam when u close it etc etc.

asugama

maybe u try asking?? have u finalized all the items with him already?

asugama

maybe u try asking?? have u finalized all the items with him already?

yeap.. we finalized everything already and will start hacking tomorrow :D.

heh then maybe u try to ask if there's any.. "freebies" or maybe if u choose to add on or change some things he will be ok one.

aubrey, it's either the BLUM system or something similar to that.

Surprised he would use that for free for his carpentry, mine charge this kind of price still want to cut corner.

Wait till I put up all my carpentry prices, you can compare and see what I got and what Uncle Soon's giving you.

piglet

no leh i didnt! but he remarked that i am quite "guai' after my mom and him spoke a little about both their background and why uncle soon has to work so hard now. and actually i think still got a little bit more here and there that is FOC.. :x

pinkpetter

you will not believe how much she has to gush about him. its a close fight between him and this ID which i have to :thumbs up: for. now my mom refers to you as xiaomei after i explain to her how i got ah soon's contact. :sport-smiley-004:

I think Uncle very good la. When he sees that it's only Aubrey and mother, he feels more inclined to do nice things for them.. as long as he doesn't make a loss ba. :) Aubrey must be very excited.

Technically Aubrey you're also a xiaomei. haha So funny, now everyone refers to me as xiaomei. hahahaha *faints*

aubrey, it's either the BLUM system or something similar to that.

Surprised he would use that for free for his carpentry, mine charge this kind of price still want to cut corner.

Wait till I put up all my carpentry prices, you can compare and see what I got and what Uncle Soon's giving you.

mm his is a cheaper brand... I can't rem the name. but really don't care about brands. haha :P

Soooo good!!

My carpentry all super-slam, drawer also like that.

Can let me know his carpentry prices in $howmuch/ft?

i cant rembr how much was the rate per foot run, but mine was quoted as 11ft but extended to 14ft FOC. Everything is anti-slam (except glass panels), even my shoe cabinet also anti-slam, TV console drawers also!

pinkpetter: He used IREX for mine, i googled and found that it's a korean brand. Closet Design also using this brand for my anti-slam bi-fold doors, so i supposed its not really that ulu brand?

audrey: i think ur mum is totally sold like pinkpetter's parents! gd for u!! Any date u looking at starting the reno?