Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

ehhh from far the drawer looks pretty shallow but from near it looks deep. hahahah bray is so cute!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aubrey, this strip is another laminate (i use nappa leather). no joint lines, i selected solid core laminate for my shoe cabinet too. to be frank, the work is very well done :) else u can show the carpenter this pic and i think they will know what to do.

actually for mine, i showed no pics for this design. I wanted something simple yet won't look too passe down the road. so i only told him, i want a strip.

about joint lines, even non-solid core laminates, it was done very nicely,eg, my common room wardrobes. joint line is very minimal and it looks neat.

SO NICEEE I love the kitchen door.. love the settee for shoe and how that drawer looks hidden. WHAHAHHA I'm so happy I'm going to get to see this LIVE!!!! :) :) :)

SO NICEEE I love the kitchen door.. love the settee for shoe and how that drawer looks hidden. WHAHAHHA I'm so happy I'm going to get to see this LIVE!!!! :) :) :)

hehe...hope u won't be disappointed :P

realised i missed out on posting the completed look of the wardrobes

reno004-1.jpg

actually my MBR wardrobe doors are supposed to be like fondue's. didn''t know why it has become like that. Well, I had accepted it.

reno008-1.jpg

the strip I wanted it thicker actually...but since it still looks acceptable and my girl loves it...I accepted too :)

Aubrey, this wardobe is based on normal type of laminates, but joint line is minimally visible.

Edited by familyof4

wa i hope ah di is as good. just realised i kinda missed out on posting my semi completed place. :P im doing a seatee joined up with the shoerack in an L shape. sure hope its good. :)

Pet, sure sure...I can't wait for this weekend to fill up my space! :D

aubrey, so your shoe rack will be something like mine?? hehe...

well its an L shape where my windows are for the living room. still not really 100% sure if i want to have it 1m tall or just 850mm tall. any suggestions? the other L will coincide with my sofa and that is where the settee is, for guests to sit! sure hope it works out. tmr meeting with ah di to refine the carpentry discussion we have.

well its an L shape where my windows are for the living room. still not really 100% sure if i want to have it 1m tall or just 850mm tall. any suggestions? the other L will coincide with my sofa and that is where the settee is, for guests to sit! sure hope it works out. tmr meeting with ah di to refine the carpentry discussion we have.

check the height of the allowance u are comfy with between the shoe cabinet and your window. I am a fussy pot and wanted to have m kiddies' pictures displyed so had an allwowance of 250mm.

Hope this helps :)

If nothing goes wrong this sat, I also want to see it live.. You have a lot of carpentry for us to see.. :)

familyof4: everything is just so nice! Even gongkia telling me... "fannie's house like very nice leh..." I'm gonna go gaga on sat liao. So happy for u! :dancingqueen:

pet, 2pm i onz. Meet at her blk?

See u guys on sat!

pridilaw and I will be there around 2.30pm though.

If you guys stay a bit longer, maybe can meet there.

your house is looking great....lots of carpentry and nicely done....i like the kitchen doors and the blum blum system....

:good:

thanks thanks...i actually wanted such doors at my balcony too...but it won't last so in the end, i decided to change to aluminium doors instead :(

Ok, here's the pic...

The wall paper will arrive after we shift in :( hopefully no hiccups.

reno10006.jpg

reno10002.jpg

Little boy loves the new hiding place!

ur kid is so cute. i want one soon! hehe

ur reno works looks very extensive and happy for u on the progress...