Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

YAY Next week can I come too?? this week a bit under the weather...

I love the laminates on your shoe cabinet and meter thing!!! nice nice!!

agree with Pet, ur meter thingy is really nice! Like some mini feature wall. Mine was just a plain box-up for DB box! Uncle not fair one.. :bleah:

I'll PM u the contacts of the PT maid when gongkia's back ok? I dun have her contacts. But since she stays in Simei i think it shd be fine for her to go ur place too.

Pet: Shall we go together next Sat? :rolleyes:

come come...i also like the cabinet and the box leh :D hubby thought it was a bad choice to choose the leather laminate, but i thought it turned out well :)

mrspiglet, no worries, u can either pm me or text me :)

wow!everything looks nice especially the shuttle!!!

is it noisy when u close it down like the coffeeshop shuttle?

it wasn't noisy actually! In fact, I love it! it will shield our balcony from the rain, yet doesn't rob too much of the sunlight :)

hihi, hope I didn't caught you by surprise today! Thank for letting us view your house. The workmanship from my point of view is good. We love the kitchen. heeehee. And your daughter is pretty! :D

hehe...no worries. Uncle had someone coming to view the place in the noon too! I hope uncle can churn out your quote for you soon :)

wow!!!today open house liao ah?! :o

an unofficial open house! haha...

the shoe cabinet is so nice :)

Roger that! hehehhe wah the PT maid stay in Simei ah... mmmmmm *tempting*

I think hor, if everyone helps a bit, can save that money lah. else....hmmm....like me, i really doubt I can cope with the chores, I will want a helper!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

true true... but I think.. later on I will consider the PT maid.. cos parents getting old. heh. I try to help la... but I come back very late on some days due to classes... :)

Aisay super excited at being able to view your place leh! moreover it'll be very close to being ready next week!!

true true... but I think.. later on I will consider the PT maid.. cos parents getting old. heh. I try to help la... but I come back very late on some days due to classes... :)

Aisay super excited at being able to view your place leh! moreover it'll be very close to being ready next week!!

understand that especially when we are all working, sometimes just wana nuah around rather than getting busy with the chores.

Come lah...tell me what time. I will be there till late noon as I am xpecting delivery of furniture.

understand that especially when we are all working, sometimes just wana nuah around rather than getting busy with the chores.

Come lah...tell me what time. I will be there till late noon as I am xpecting delivery of furniture.

aiyah, can I and pridilaw come to see your place too???

A lot of box up in your home.. :) Think I will also try to drop by next weekend because Smartie needs to work this weekend.. Then can also get to see your new furniture..

All are welcome :) will pm u all my addy later as I am now on my way to pasir ris.

I will be there from 11am, feel free to pop by from 1-3 :)

the unofficial HO ytd was adhered to!

Elder Goh was there to oversee the cleaning, and I can say I am satisfied :) there will be another round of cleaning n polishing upon completion of everything like elect works, granite top, solid top etc. Official HO is this thursday. Should be ok if everything soon soon

congrats for getting your place back!! After yours, uncle better work on mine or I will be very upset with him. It has been close to 2 weeks of no action at my side already. Painting work was changed from last tuesday to thursday to saturday and then to today....

no. of lights that I should buy still not counted.. I had to delayed the delivery of everything..

Bingo! Its not that we dun want or dunno how to do housework, but imagine working on wkdays n then spending wkends to clean house do marketing... a bit ;) . I rather spend a little money to improve my quality of life on wkends. :rolleyes:

Then again, somehow i think my ILs may be thinking i'm such a lazy girl... :unsure:

What time will you roughly be there... from? then mrspiglet and I arrange? :)

1-3pm? i shd be fine... how how? I wanna see her roof, the penthouse feeling rooftop!

Wow... the rounded edges of the carpentry is superb!!! Very nice.

You got ALOT of carpentry works........... and I think all very well done!!!