Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roamca

3 Room Flat @ Amk

ya lor adrian....make us so kan cheong.....now must wait for your story liao....

roamca : you really have to handle so much....ngeow neighbours, loan sharks....glad that its over and everything resolved...

good for yeak to do that for you.... ;) after so many events, will definitely be "soon soon li li" from now.... :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
if still not soon li,all the yeakers from forum talk will buy one pineapple and

3 ROLL INTO YOUR HOUSE AH!!!!!!

swee boh? :thumbs up:

hahaha...da ge...swee lah....i think more shun li liao lah...like i told you b4 i gana lucky draw, hubby's rice bowl secure etc...just hope more good things will come! :) HUAT ahh....

if still not soon li,all the yeakers from forum talk will buy one pineapple and

3 ROLL INTO YOUR HOUSE AH!!!!!!

swee boh? :thumbs up:

talking about pineapple, i'm supposed to do a move in thingy on next wed...any ideas what should i do?

ya lor adrian....make us so kan cheong.....now must wait for your story liao....

roamca : you really have to handle so much....ngeow neighbours, loan sharks....glad that its over and everything resolved...

good for yeak to do that for you.... ;) after so many events, will definitely be "soon soon li li" from now.... :good:

hi precious...thanks....me old auntie liao..hahah....so alot of things already 'see open'!

Stay happy and all good things will come.....:D

Wah Roamca...looks like your moving in is really very eventful!

At least the Loan Shark problem's out of the way. Was thinking maybe that's why your neighbour might be always ngeow or complaining cos' they just have negative impression of you guys based on these LS happenings so they find trouble to get you out or something. You'll never know what goes on in some minds of psycho Singaporeans!

Nice to hear that Mr Yeak has been very nice to lend a hand with some post-reno support. I met him 2 weeks back and he's really a nice, easy going fella. I'm in the midst of deciding on my reno contractor and he's definitely one of them. Although I haven't officially hired him, he already has demonstrated to me something which has really touched me with his sincerity and willingness to help. I'll share more with you guys in abit. Heading home now. :)

hihi...me move in already 2 months...so far the LS only come twice....one with sticker pasting on my door, the other one splash black paint on my poor gate! My hubby called up the LS to question them...both LS oso said the ex-owner is the guarantor....so lucky we manage to get hold of the ex-owner (by the help of the agent). He keeps on apologized to us and said he will settle everything for us. All these happen within the month of April..And the aircon complaint oso start in april....hahah....not a very auspicious month for us lor....

Tell us more what did yeak demo to you....curious leh...heehee....

hey u see!!!preciousjam got soft closing for cabinet lei!hehe

err...da ge...i oso have leh....but my soft closing looks much more weaker than hers....her soft closing so solid like tat....u ask yeak to make for you free one lah....he sure say ok de....:)

err...da ge...i oso have leh....but my soft closing looks much more weaker than hers....her soft closing so solid like tat....u ask yeak to make for you free one lah....he sure say ok de....:)

so i guess its only BBRon never ask for it...ya ya ask yeak give you la....

after so long still ask people to give me meh?

by the way,how to change my picture away ah???any helps?! :(

hehe...why don't want keep this picture? really look like sky wu lei....

u ask for it one or he give u automatically?

I asked for it de lah....hahaha....my that soft closing oso last min install de....and my hubby said yeak's brother install very fast le....but hor...mine really looks more fragile lor...precious one very solid! If u want u better ask for precious type....i try take pictures and show u next time....got to wait for my friend to return me my camera 1st....

no la,want to remove it away le,how ah?cannot ah?

think can just delete it from photobucket bah? :) Or delete the URL from "avatar settings"

Edited by Angel81

me cute or not?haha..

today toa payoh hub got the charity show live hor?are u going down to have a look?! :rolleyes:

*bleah!* big boss ron act cute! :P

Dear All,

Sorry I kept everyone in 'suspense' for almost a week. My apologies as due to the recent tsunami of work that's overwhelmed me for the past couple of weeks (I miss the days when I had more free time to come on RT! Ahaha!), I was unable to come online to RT for long periods and hence unable to post, altho' I did read through a couple of threads here and there.

With regards to the kind deed done by Mr Yeak, what I meant to share last week was that (Pardon me for the loh-soh story): We were quite set to take up Mr Yeak for the job so was just waiting for his reply to some of my queries on his quote, and also making some changes. While waiting he suddenly SMSed me (abt 29 May) that he can't do the job. After this I managed to speak to him, and he shared his concern with me about potential logistical problem and but kindly said that he'd still do my job as long as I was OK with him spreading out his time between 2 jobs - e.g. he do hacking at Place 1 then come to my place, and same thing for other works subsequently. So I told him, yeah, that's fine and I said since my first appointment was on Friday (5 Jun), I'll also try to buy him time if possible to help him out.

He also nicely told me he needed 8 weeks (and this is already factoring Just-in-Case time) and I told him, even though without any extension, I can give him that time and I was very grateful and touched by his sincerity in helping me with my job. So on Saturday (6 Jun), after I came back from visiting Preciousjam's place, I called him and he asked if I could make arrangements to view the place to take more accurate measurements. Which I set up and told him of the timings and fixed the date to pop by, which was scheduled for yesterday (10 Jun) so we could meet and I could sign the quote.

However, unfortunately on Monday (8 Jun) he SMSed me and apologised and told me he couldn't do the job. I tried to speak to him to see if we can work out something, but he didn't pick up my calls and SMS and I just received a final SMS of rejection and apologies. Thus, needless to say, was left disappointed.

However, I'd like to add that my post here is not to say anything negative. In fact, I think Mr Yeak is a great professional contractor anyone can engage and would highly recommend him to anyone. His commitment, sincerity, efficient project management, easy-to-communicate-with nature and quality of work (Based on viewing Preciousjam's house) is indeed tops! We really appreciate that he tried to help us despite his tight schedule, however we're just sad, particularly more so my wife, as she liked very much to have him do the job, that he could unfortunately not undertake our reno in the end and that we didn't have a chance to have a chance to perhaps have a talk to maybe find a solution.

Edited by adrian_john

mmm wah what a roller-coaster of emotions. Up and down up and down. But I'm glad that Mr Yeak really gave thought to what he could and could not do...

Then how now adrian?