Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

wah.. u are super fast~ efficient.. hehee..

hmm.. so ur kitchen is more like black and white issit?

ivy, the stainless stell backing need to top up one.. or included in the kitchen cabinet package?

cos i got the pic in my laptop mah. hahah yah my kitchen is black and white loh.

mine is included de le.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ok, later i go check with uncle.. mine never do much things... already 33k :/

hehee.. later go tou long uncle..

don't worry, I read that your quote is before discount. Later you ask uncle for discount and try to negotiate a bit after that. uncle very nice one lah. If can accomodate he will try.

sigh...too bad we cant choose white due to FSM advise...f not white will look so nice lor....sianz.... :(

kenna fly aeroplane...really as u expected. :P

u like ah? then every week u volunteer come and wipe my cabinets for me lah. then u can see it more often mah.

yah lor... this time kanna flown aeroplane by the co-pilot..

u like ah? then every week u volunteer come and wipe my cabinets for me lah. then u can see it more often mah.

yah lor... this time kanna flown aeroplane by the co-pilot..

oh please...where got so free lor...can...every week me go n make yr cabinet more slant for u lor...u want?:P

IMG_0703-1.jpg

As such, I am getting ah wei to modify my shoe cabinet for me. He will adjust the angle of the top slanted shelves to ensure that the door can be closed properly after putting in the man's shoes and the bottom shelvings he will redo them to give me flat shelves and I'll be having another 2 shelve levels i think. yipppeeeeeeee

*disclaimer* re-adjustment of slanted shelves is free, but the addition of shelves and modification of the lower portion I offer to pay hor. So pls, don't go and monkey see monkey do and twist ah wei's arm for free this and that hor. hahhaha

Slant is very nice but really waste too much space. Full height shoe rack oso like not enough hor.

If all flat hor really can put alot alot of shoes !

No umbrella slots and socks compartment ? Drawers for keys and stuffs ?

aiyoh no need to to-long until like that leh hahahah I was thinking of posting up the pics only when my stainless steel backing is up so that it will be a "complete" picture. but since I can't resist your tolong here you go. FOR U OK FOR UUUU.

I might as well take this opportunity to update on the box up of the portion above my black glass. I think ah wei's guys did a pretty good job on the addition and I quite like how it turn out. Personally I think it looks much better now. but hor.. haiya.. the interior of the cabinets got some little little imperfection that the guys are trying to salvage for me now...

DSC00408.jpg

but sollie lah.. this pic taken with hp camera so not very clear.. i now not up there so cannot take a clearer pic. if u need a clearer one, let me know. I will go and take FOR U. hahahha

Swee la ! Bling bling white cabinets with glass and back top !

Nebshot !

But i heard stainless steel backing like not the bery good leh. Easy to stain and if scratch will rust liao.

I oso did stainless steel but read the review from folks using stainless steel..... abit regret liao.

Maybe tempered glass is better.

Not only the MBR colour is abt the same, my kitchen cabinet oso same colour as yours!

arrghhh.....but I shld have asked my ID to do like urs....to do horizontal drawer kind instead of the older fashion kind of vertical door!!!!!!!!!! REGRET REGRET again!!!!!

Slant is very nice but really waste too much space. Full height shoe rack oso like not enough hor.

If all flat hor really can put alot alot of shoes !

No umbrella slots and socks compartment ? Drawers for keys and stuffs ?

Swee la ! Bling bling white cabinets with glass and back top !

Nebshot !

But i heard stainless steel backing like not the bery good leh. Easy to stain and if scratch will rust liao.

I oso did stainless steel but read the review from folks using stainless steel..... abit regret liao.

Maybe tempered glass is better.

we slanted the shelves becos of hubby shoe size lor.. if put straight his shoes cannot fit in... that time stupid lah never think of doing half slant half straight.. nvm lah at least now still can modify.

i got umbrella slot and socks drawer, my cabinet is 3 doors cabinet, it just read beside where i put the shoes just that it's not in the pictures. i dun have anything to place keys cos the shoe cabinet is at my recess area with just a metal gate infront so don't think quite safe to place keys in there. will keep all keys in the house :P

Both stainless steel and glass got pros and cons lah.. nvm lah since the stainless steel backing uncle give me FOC, I take lor and I need ALOT of metal element in the kitchen according to FSM. next time got problem then save money ask uncle to change to something else for me lor.

oh please...where got so free lor...can...every week me go n make yr cabinet more slant for u lor...u want? :P

wahhh sehhh miss your evil reply!! ehhh u **** bad lor.. keep wanting to make my cabinet slanted... why huh?? buay balance ahhh u!! u go tour lor go lor!! i ask ah wei to make ur cabinet hot pink colour! like the pig in my MBR!!

we slanted the shelves becos of hubby shoe size lor.. if put straight his shoes cannot fit in... that time stupid lah never think of doing half slant half straight.. nvm lah at least now still can modify.

i got umbrella slot and socks drawer, my cabinet is 3 doors cabinet, it just read beside where i put the shoes just that it's not in the pictures. i dun have anything to place keys cos the shoe cabinet is at my recess area with just a metal gate infront so don't think quite safe to place keys in there. will keep all keys in the house :P

Both stainless steel and glass got pros and cons lah.. nvm lah since the stainless steel backing uncle give me FOC, I take lor and I need ALOT of metal element in the kitchen according to FSM. next time got problem then save money ask uncle to change to something else for me lor.

Oh recess area.

so envy ! my place dont have luxury for that. Up the stairs is only 2 units face to face nia.

Wah 3 door rack ! Lidat is very big shoe rack sia ! I only do a 2 door rack and bth liao. pok gai le :~

Not only the MBR colour is abt the same, my kitchen cabinet oso same colour as yours!

arrghhh.....but I shld have asked my ID to do like urs....to do horizontal drawer kind instead of the older fashion kind of vertical door!!!!!!!!!! REGRET REGRET again!!!!!

dun regret dun regret. do liao then don't hink back already. I surf the web for many months to conclude the kitchen design that I like and will suit my needs and i realise i somehow prefer this look.

Oh recess area.

so envy ! my place dont have luxury for that. Up the stairs is only 2 units face to face nia.

Wah 3 door rack ! Lidat is very big shoe rack sia ! I only do a 2 door rack and bth liao. pok gai le :~

uncle soon quoted me quite reasonable for this shoe cabinet. the other door is for the kiddos shoes plus umbrellas. too small to fit our shoes.

dun regret dun regret. do liao then don't hink back already. I surf the web for many months to conclude the kitchen design that I like and will suit my needs and i realise i somehow prefer this look.

Oh....Ok, yar, this look is better definetely. I saw your pic and recalled one of the showroom I went last time and thats how I fell in love with white cabinets. And I also remember theirs is same as your type, horizontal drawers kind.......

but recalled too late, and also blame myself for too chin chye with things and not doing homework. :P