Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

It's been about 2 weeks of no action up at my place. They started painting today but uncle called and informed that Jason ordered my paint wrongly previously... So he'll just paint the whole potion for me first....

Went up this evening, intending to pick up the Seng Lee catalogue that Booy has placed at my unit and was met with a pleasant surprise when I reached. 1st I noticed that my new gate is up. Didn't take any pictures due to poor lighting level. When I went in wahh happy to see that my glass doors are up too.

My kitchen glass door

DSC00087.jpg

My Common toilets and MBR toilet glass door

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

I noticed that my MBR door gap is pretty wide and one can actually peep in. Like that how to do business in peace??? Will have to ask Ah Hock about it.

DSC00090-1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the gap is really BIG!

Hope urs will also be fast fast from now on! How was the meeting with uncle today?

yah man I think ah hock may have measured it wrongly. Forget to tell him just now when he called me.

uncle fly my aeroplane. I am meeting Ah Wei up at the house tomorrow, hopefully his drawings are satisfactory. If we can finalised the drawings, I will plough through all laminate catalogues again and let him have the selection within 1-2 days. I also hope things will move along faster from this week.... I am feeling bad for letting the kids bunk in the living room now. We are so short of space that some of the items that we bought from Sia Huat is on my bed now lor!! Can you imagine sleeping with dish racks and pitcher right beside me???

yah man I think ah hock may have measured it wrongly. Forget to tell him just now when he called me.

uncle fly my aeroplane. I am meeting Ah Wei up at the house tomorrow, hopefully his drawings are satisfactory. If we can finalised the drawings, I will plough through all laminate catalogues again and let him have the selection within 1-2 days. I also hope things will move along faster from this week.... I am feeling bad for letting the kids bunk in the living room now. We are so short of space that some of the items that we bought from Sia Huat is on my bed now lor!! Can you imagine sleeping with dish racks and pitcher right beside me???

aiyo...can see that the room is uber cluttered now. bobian leh...

once u meet ah wei, ask him how fast he can take. generally his workers are quite fast. 3 days, my house settle liao! Impressive!

i gave him the laminates right after we confirm drawings, it helped him alot too...maybe u want to settle the drawings and give him fast fast also?

i wish to, but i've yet to even see his first draft of drawings. This morning when I called him, he was in JB lor, he said he is there rushing my drawings for me. Hopefully he can grasp what I want.

i wish to, but i've yet to even see his first draft of drawings. This morning when I called him, he was in JB lor, he said he is there rushing my drawings for me. Hopefully he can grasp what I want.

hmm...hopefully he can esp with the pics u email him. he actually drew for me on the spot leh. hmm...

Hee.. I tot you knew about the glass doors.. I saw your glass doors and I'm drooling and complaining to Smartie why is our toilets so small.. Small until cannot do a swinging glass door like yours..

Booy, I didn't know. Cos there haven't been any action up there so I didn't go up and they also didn't inform me that they gonna install the glass works.

ur kitchen glass door is very unique and nice! If only my mum wun nag me able an 'exposed' kitchen... she and her FS. Argh.

Now i can only drool at those nice nice glass kitchen u all have! :(