Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

hubby is very homely kind, so he will do swee swee for sure (hope he reads this so give him no slack :P)

yups, this wednesday supposed to be official handover. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

guess both our hubbies similar in this way- the homely kind....

YEAH!! I'm so happy for you!!! :dancingqueen::yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
guess both our hubbies similar in this way- the homely kind....

YEAH!! I'm so happy for you!!! :dancingqueen::yamseng:

yups, u forgot to add meticulous. lol

he will be officially cooking first breakfast in the house for the 2 of us. CAN'T WAIT. Kitchen will be out of bounds for me till I can gain his trust of not messing it up :P

yups, u forgot to add meticulous. lol

he will be officially cooking first breakfast in the house for the 2 of us. CAN'T WAIT. Kitchen will be out of bounds for me till I can gain his trust of not messing it up :P

U are one lucky gal!!! Hubby cooking for you!!

congrats for the handover, fondue!

and you too for the keys, XBB!

thinking of putting LED lights too on kitchen cabinet, is it very expensive? should be just a thin strip right?

i saw one in IKEA, LED thin strips, dunno whether it's bright enough or not.

congrats for the handover, fondue!

and you too for the keys, XBB!

thinking of putting LED lights too on kitchen cabinet, is it very expensive? should be just a thin strip right?

Is it cheaper to get it from Ikea?

wah so sweet wor. My hubby ahhh I have to drag him out to go eat breakfast with the boys and me... cook?? wait long long ahh..

When installing LED, you need to be aware of the transformer that comes with it. Some transformer can be bulky and need the ID/joiner to work with you as how to hide it. Otherwise, it can be an eye sore.

Yes, it is usually just a thin strip. It can be bright.

Fondue, you inspire us to see our kitchen in a whole new LIGHT..... pardon the pun... hee..hee..

I am so going to check out IKEA LED lights.... love how the lighting makes the kitchen so romantic....

I think those led lights bought from sim lim tower by oogachaga is cheaper than those in IKEA.

Have to check the price difference, length and how power is supplied.

i think it's better to control a row of lights served the particular area with one switch. for living room downlights, we have 3 switches - one at foyer for 3 downlights, one **** room for 3 downlights, and one at dining area for 3 downlights.

in my passageway (near to the far end of the living room) to the bedrooms, we did a 2 way switch to control foyer, living room, and dining area lights.

okay, i think that will be what i want as well. our switches were separated from the last rewiring. it used to be 4 switches at the kitchen doorway for 2 kitchen light, 1 bath & 1 WC. now bath and WC relocated to the wall nearest to bath. so can add it to the point where the kitchen lights are.

arent 2 way switches expensive??

and the Ikea LED light, are those any good? saw it in practically all displays in ikea where there is kitchen cabinet. hmm..

Was googling on T5 lights and found it to be popular for aquarium.

Hmmm T5 vs LED...which is more energy efficient?

I read T5 does not radiate heat.

From Oochaga's t-blog, I realised the LED light has a special effect on stainless steel.