Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah... ah soon is really a busy busy man... he was suppose to pass me his quotation 2 wks ago, now is the 3rd wk liao still no news from him... tink i got to give him a buzz when he is back on tuesday....

Uncle ah soon just called me, he said that he will be passing my stuff to his partner called Alan. Any one heard of this guy b4??? not too sure will alan be using the same grp of worker or alan is a sub-contractor for ah soon....

Hey Dear,

I have been following this thread over the past week or so and i must say that embarking upon a renovation journey seems to be very exciting and i cant wait to be part of it. I have applied for the WIS last month and am awaiting the ballot results. If that is unsatisfactory, we intend to buy resale.

A lot of forummers here have praised Uncle Ah Soon's work and the pics are self-explanatory.... In fact my Sis-in-law at the moment wants to do her kitchen and 2 toilets of her 5I flat and I have recommended Uncle Ah Soon to her... So could anyone please PM me his contact number or mail me at tanayabardhan@gmail.com... Would be of great help....

Thanks a ton.. and all the best for whatever lies ahead... soon one day hope to be sharing my story :)

Uncle ah soon just called me, he said that he will be passing my stuff to his partner called Alan. Any one heard of this guy b4??? not too sure will alan be using the same grp of worker or alan is a sub-contractor for ah soon....

i guess that makes the two of us! he just told me too, i'm supposed to collect my keys next wednesday!..and i still have not received the official quote yet..faintz.. i duno also.. maybe we should find out more..

i juz hope tat they will be using the same grp of workers so that the quality of the workmanship will be same. i will be meeting alan soon so i shall update again after the meeting.

Sorry folks almost missing in action. Have been cleaning, packing, unpacking in new house. We still have yet to get a lot of items.

Internet connection takes 5 days to switch to new place, so i can only access rt during lunchtime at work today.

I don't know when is the spare time to log in... Super exhausting.

Last note, any curtains lobang?

we have moved in but lotsa things haven't buy

- dining table, tv console, coffee table

- crockery

some pictures...

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

your kitchen is super nice!!!

uncle did a fantastic job!!

internet connection is finally up here.... but think no luxury to spend time to surf net, have to clean again on weekend zz