Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

can i anyhow symbolic hack my place too? lol.

ya pls tell him of your difficulties so that he can allocate. he has been quite on the ball with mine cos he knows i rented for a month and i have to move out on 28 may. ivy, hows yr place? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Familyof4, Ivy: It's quite a disappointing day today.

Just called up to ask for the lock no. cos going down in an hr n half. He forgotten about it when I had just reminded him this morning.

Second disppointment when I emphasize again to him that I need to move in end of May , was told no problem cos the tiles can come in next week. I told him he has not collected even after I reminded him for the past two weeks. He went silent for a while. Maybe the faster approach will be to bring it to him personally.

aubrey: Mine will be end of May 31st. Now I might have to start looking for a place to store my stuff after that. Any lobang to rent a room just for storing stuff.

are u getting tiles from sin lek? he says he uses sin lek more and they are better in terms of service for him, maybe they will expedite for him when it comes to your place? me? i just finalized my tiles with him ytd night. hacking starts on mon. he said he will come on tues to check the tiles with me. i.. dont have confidence in that. will call him to ask him again. u can try the ad u see here, lock & store. they provide space for storing stuff

gaku, the lock number will be written on the lock. sometimes he forgets...i very scared he do my feature wall for the toilets wrongly...told him if wrong, i will ask to re-do and it's no joke...he went, "okok...ask me to trust him and he even drew for the workers on how the tilings are to be run...just got to trust him on this...i need to pop by 3 days a week to check during the process...

we just got to monitor really closely...

Familyof4: Still no news about the lock number. Anyway I am going down now to see if the no. lock is there and if there is any no. behind it.

aubrey: yes getting from Sin Lek except one tile which I didn't get the sample. Will bag my tiles along with me and after the "dong tou", will hunt him down to pass the tiles to him. Hope he will pick up the phone today. Thanks for the info on lock and store. I need a big storage area and think the cost will be more than renting a 3rm.

Fondue: Sorry I sidetrack too much using your post. Will setup mine soon.

can i anyhow symbolic hack my place too? lol.

ya pls tell him of your difficulties so that he can allocate. he has been quite on the ball with mine cos he knows i rented for a month and i have to move out on 28 may. ivy, hows yr place? :)

aubrey if u wanna symoblic hack must choose a good date.

I just updated over at my T-blog for my status. They only started hacking yesterday afternoon. Today still doing but window frame is up.. so 奇怪... and it is just the frame hor.. no windows..

Gaku.. don't be disapointed. I think this whole thing is very frustrating to you. Just in case he can't get it ready in time, it is good to hunt around for storage places. Ask uncle to help lah! See whether he able to spare u some storage place somewhere. You got alot of things to store?

muz be tiring....but satisfying cleaning up your own place.....

Has hubby decide when to cook his first breakfast for you in the new house?

Sorry to use your thread to ask some questions.

Just want to check with you since you have completed your reno. This morning when I was there, there're 2 pools of water left, one in the kitchen and one in living room. And the cardboards are all wet. Will this have any impact on my floor tiles?

When they ran the piping, did they drill a big hole on your wall, or they cut the hole nicely just to fit in the s/s pipe? And there're 3 pcs of wall tiles in my MBR cracked because of the ss pipe also. I called Jason, and he said they will rectify all of these. But I still keep thinking about it on how they can close the gap, will they change the tile or they just close it with cement? Will it look ugly though they are quite high and near the ceiling.

And I can see that there's alot of cements stuck on the tiles. When they clean up the house, can all these be removed completely? A bit worry now, coz both Asoon and Jason are extremely busy and overloaded.

Though I still have complete faith that they will do their best to rectify the defects as the reno goes by, but... we still worry...

hi xbb, hubby and i just came back from 1st round of cleaning up from 11pm to 5am. :jawdrop:

there are some pending rectifications works (laminate/doors) to be done on saturday, so it's gonna be messy to walk around without shoes (as our floor is already polished)

we will arrange another date soon again. my apologies to all.

Looks like you are having a hard time cleaning up the house.. Hope that the works can be done soon!

for hacking prior to reno, must choose a date and direction one. if u believe in fengshui, then must consult FSM. if not, then one can anyhow hack bah...