Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

He also flew my aeroplane yesterday. He was supposed to be at my place before he goes to yours ... haha ...

Will call him today to finalise tiles ... if not dunno when sia .... my unit starting next tues ... HENG ! 1 day after his holiday!

growler no worries, uncle only take my tiles samples the day before he starts dismantling my whatever is to be dismantled at my new place. Now that he is gonna start hacking my side this afternoon, there is still 1 piece of tile that he has yet to pick up.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

he told me 9plus he will be at my place. either he forgot or he's too tired already. i think he is back on mon but gotta ask him. gotta be more aggressive with him cos mine starting this monday.

fondue, got more pics? and so weird to get the size wrong..

growler no worries, uncle only take my tiles samples the day before he starts dismantling my whatever is to be dismantled at my new place. Now that he is gonna start hacking my side this afternoon, there is still 1 piece of tile that he has yet to pick up.

Hi ivy, i'm worried because we're full tile sink/stove support and for the entire lower cabinet. So will be using tiles for the worktop. Need him to see whether the colour co-ordination and quality of tiles is ok. If not ok, no time to reselect the tiles.

Hi ivy, i'm worried because we're full tile sink/stove support and for the entire lower cabinet. So will be using tiles for the worktop. Need him to see whether the colour co-ordination and quality of tiles is ok. If not ok, no time to reselect the tiles.

ohhh no wonder. In that case better to call him to remind and remind him. he is going away for a few days soon. I think he is leaving on Thursday if I am not wrong. catch him catch him!

He also flew my aeroplane yesterday. He was supposed to be at my place before he goes to yours ... haha ...

Will call him today to finalise tiles ... if not dunno when sia .... my unit starting next tues ... HENG ! 1 day after his holiday!

icic. did u manage to catch him today?

Yes. He came today.

I'm trying to catch hold of him today to get my quotation.. But he said he's at woodlands and cannot let me go to the house.. sob sob.. Any idea whose house is that? Who knows what time is he flying tomorrow?

Edited by booy

I'm trying to catch hold of him today to get my quotation.. But he said he's at woodlands and cannot let me go to the house.. sob sob.. Any idea whose house is that? Who knows what time is he flying tomorrow?

think its his own house...coz hubby mention to me that uncle soon staying in woodlands....

think its his own house...coz hubby mention to me that uncle soon staying in woodlands....

haha.. He told me private property leh.. he's so rich ah... Maybe packing for his trip today...

Edited by booy

haha.. He told me private property leh.. he's so rich ah... Maybe packing for his trip today...[/quote

hehehe...only know he stay at woodlands....

Edited by preciousjam

hmm think he is super BUSY man these days. hope he gets back to u soon...

yah.. he fle wme kite today as well

:(

so hard to catch hold of hom

and Fondue.. we popped by ur flat today. Hope you dun mind

cuz we were supposed to meet Ah Soon but he dint turn up and asked us to go up to the unit to view

nice kitchen :) and BIG BIG wardrobe!

no no... Uncle stay in 5-room la. He went to my friend's place looked around and said... WAH YOUR HOUSE IS EXACTLY LIKE MINE! lol :) He stay in those point-block 5-room kind. :)

yah.. he fle wme kite today as well

:(

so hard to catch hold of hom

and Fondue.. we popped by ur flat today. Hope you dun mind

cuz we were supposed to meet Ah Soon but he dint turn up and asked us to go up to the unit to view

nice kitchen :) and BIG BIG wardrobe!

Anyone managed to contact uncle today. Seems like he didn't pickup call since evening. Maybe already out of town?

Hee... Maybe he's at his customer's site bah... He's only going away tomorrow, but dunno what time..

Ashes, you meeting him tomorrow? Remind him to pass me the quotation wor... Tell him the bishan st24 one, he said he's going to dump into my mailbox...