Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

urgh, so means i have to buy the huge heater? ooo okok. then uncle soon still say can!! :( it doesnt matter if i dont have hot/cold pipings for my place as long as i have the heater?

Aubrey,

The reason why you need a storage heater for rain shower is because of water pressure. Different estate has different water pressure, usually the newer flats will have higher water pressure and if you live high floor the water pressure will be lower due to the effect of gravity, then you will have problem. Storage heater will solve this problem by combining water source from the roof top water tank and your storage heater to increase the water pressure, storage heater also comes with built-in pump to further boost the water flow.

When you try to use rain shower or large shower head with low water pressure, you will vomit blood; the water will drizzle rather than spray out. Rain shower must have strong heavy downpour, then is shiok and feel like rain rinsing away your daytime stress.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You kitchen is nice and big big.. Reminded me of my small little kitchen.. haiz... Your MBR have nice cove lights too!

I like the rain shower.. I'm still looking for one.. How much and where you bought it?

You kitchen is nice and big big.. Reminded me of my small little kitchen.. haiz... Your MBR have nice cove lights too!

I like the rain shower.. I'm still looking for one.. How much and where you bought it?

thank u, the rain shower is atrix model from adamas, if i remember it's around 400+

pop into ur blog... ^^

wooo... u r going to move in soon

I think both of us will move in at the same time leh.... haha...

by end of this week, we need to move things in le... >.> **** rush

pop into ur blog... ^^

wooo... u r going to move in soon

I think both of us will move in at the same time leh.... haha...

by end of this week, we need to move things in le... >.> **** rush

yups, fingers crossed. this thursday should be all done.

btw, went over our place and saw this... hehe

b1.jpg

it's a very simple design just 2 vertical false ceiling with cove lights parallel with the bed.

DSCF1772.jpg

Fondue, what paint colour u used in ur MBR? paint on feature wall only?

It's okie to box up the sewage pipe, if you notice there's mesh closure at the pipe joint that is removable in case need to do servicing. But this thing is built to last a life time, i never heard of anyone's toilet pipe having problem.

Toilet pipe box up is one thing that i feel is a must for home reno. That pipe is so disgusting, I don't even want to see or touch it.

Hi demiglace,

My view is different from you. I don't think I will box up my toilet pipe when its my turn for reno. Because the toilet pipes are good indicators of water seepage. If not for the water path that shown up on the toilet pipe, our toilet might have 'natural' rain fall soon. And we or no one will never know that the condition of the water proofing of our neighbour upside was already wear and tear until that badly where water start to seep through to our toilet (just below them).

We are quite thankful that the ex-owner didn't box up their pipes. Luckily we spot the problem early, else I think we might have water dripping down from our toilet 'roof'.

So now, unlike the most others, we are thinking of ways not to conceal our toilet pipes, aircon-trucking in a nice way.

PS. I took some pictures of my toilet pipes that show the water path. I will post it on my topic for sharing. Sorry fondue to hijack your topic.

Edited by Rasp

Hi demiglace,

My view is different from you. I don't think I will box up my toilet pipe when its my turn for reno. Because the toilet pipes are good indicators of water seepage. If not for the water path that shown up on the toilet pipe, our toilet might be a 'natural' rain fall soon. And we or no one will never know that the condition of the water proofing of our neighbour upside was already wear and tear until that badly where water start to seep through to our toilet (just below them).

We are quite thankful that the ex-owner didn't box up their pipes. Luckily we spot the problem early, else I think we might have water dripping down from our toilet 'roof'.

So now, unlike the most others, we are thinking of ways not to conceal our toilet pipes, aircon-trucking in a nice way.

PS. I took some pictures of my toilet pipes that show the water path. I will post it on my topic for sharing. Sorry fondue to hijack your topic.

U got a good point! maybe it's not advisable for >15 yrs old buildings.

U got a good point! maybe it's not advisable for >15 yrs old buildings.

As what i've mentioned in earlier post, there's removable mesh cover, you can easily open it anytime to access the pipe. Ah soon won't do anything that is against hdb regulation, this is my observation so far while dealing with him. I'll take picture of the mesh cover so you understand what i meant.

Fondue, our MBR colours very similar... I chose Bisque...... and our MBR toilet tiles exactly the same... same same mosiacs too.... hee..hee...

I saw the BLUM BLUM box.... also in my house now.... :) :) :)

From Wendy