Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

realise uncle soon like to box up the pipes in the toilet which looks nice...but one query i have is, is it approved by HDB?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
realise uncle soon like to box up the pipes in the toilet which looks nice...but one query i have is, is it approved by HDB?

actually no. he doesn't. He does it upon request but he doesn't encourage it. He boxed up for drier areas like balcony and kitchen.

actually no. he doesn't. He does it upon request but he doesn't encourage it. He boxed up for drier areas like balcony and kitchen.

ok now i understand....

The aircon promo from gain city is for mitsubishi heavy industries, not mitsubishi electric.

You can see the promo on today's straits times saturday section

we went to isetan great living sale after the morning at our pad.

not much sale except for WMF which i think is worthwhile, so we got our simple utensils from WMF.

wanted to buy bedsheets - cavalli (i think), the whole set - duvet, pillow sham and fitted sheet (pima cotton, 650 tc) is $358 (EXPENSIVE!) but the color is **** NICE. super light teal blue with grey edges. TOO EXP liao. zzzz

i guess you muz be bz oversea all the final touches to your house...

hubby spoke to uncle soon today... he sick liao...poor chap lei...guess he really need to rest...

Blum seems like an expensive thing...pardon me but i'm not good with this... what makes Blum unique?

Hi Fondue,

Had the privilege to pop by your place this afternoon with my wife and son as Ah Soon asked us to take a look.

Was hoping to meet you there, but guess you weren't around.

Just wanted to say that your house looks great, everything's well done up and your entrance/foyer has a really nice touch with the mix of pebbles and wood-grain tiles!

My wife loves your wardrobe and now I've been nagged to take up the option of a layout that'll see her having a 12ft wardrobe in the MBR ... Oh No! Ahahahaha! :)

yups, hopefully the top up isn't that scary. haha these few days getting more busier about tying up loose ends.

so u're searching for more IDs to quote? more importantly must be someone u're comfortable with ;)

hubby was quite worried about uncle soon being over-stretch....he's so BUSY..... but like i say we are very impressed with the competitive pricing... just that time is not on my side... by hook or by crook i have to move out of my house by end of june.... so we thought get a few more quotes in the meantime while deciding... probably will have an answer over the next few days...

still have not upload the tiles photos...will do it tomorrow...so can give me your opinon...