Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

That's good to hear!! My furniture will come on the 29th. I'm looking forward to them!

-----------------------------------

Here's a pic of the console I ordered from Melvin. full black mirror glass in front. He quote me $6XX. I saw this at an IFS showroom (exact one) for $1299.

furnitureshopping7thDec15.jpg

Just to let you all see

normal :x

my furniture coming hope i got time to upload some photo by tml nite..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i mean normal to see that kind of pricing different lar , ur console look really nice

oops :unsure: Sorry sorry. :bow::bow: Felt so indignant just now.

Me deserve to be punished. 8|

oops :unsure: Sorry sorry. :bow::bow: Felt so indignant just now.

Me deserve to be punished. 8|

lol sorry i always post in hurry and caused some misunderstanding , my bad too

As promised some photo of my furnitures

IMAG0352-800.jpg

My coffee Table ( think abit too big lol although my living room can fit in nicely)

IMAG0342-800.jpg

54eb1f8e.jpg

My TV console with feature wall..

IMAG0364-800.jpg

My Dinning Table... make a mistake in choosing dark brown for the chair :x bo bian is our choice last time so got to stick with it.. (would be better for it to be black or walnut)

IMAG0367-800.jpg

My 6ft sliding wardrode, like custom fit just nice till my light switch and enuff clearance for the beam

IMAG0360-800.jpg

Another picture of my living room with tv console and coffee table..

tommy - good taste. all veerrrrrrrry nice!

your false ceiling & cornices nice touch.

er...curtains? move in already?

tommy - good taste. all veerrrrrrrry nice!

your false ceiling & cornices nice touch.

er...curtains? move in already?

thx the coffee table is 36" **** big... can put board game on it to play (wife complaint too big) ..

false ceiling and cornices are previous owner one just touch up and painted over by my ID

**** curtains came in but too long......89" height become 98" .......think only condo can fit in..quite angry but no strength to scream at my curtain maker.. tml moving in no curtain must think of way to cover :X cos i staying at 5th floor....only tues then come in bo bian..

wow all looks so nice. esp your round black coffee table. but ur living room seems to be all black hor?

Hi, anyone know to where to get good bargain for Lorenzo sofa?

Saw a few sets in Courts show room that are within my budgets (ard 2K), it is very comfortable but dont look nice at all...

Hope to get some information for here :)

wow all looks so nice. esp your round black coffee table. but ur living room seems to be all black hor?

finally my starhub signal activated today and my curtains came in last nite..

actually my coffee table and console is walnut only sofa is completely black

I suggest you go to S&C and look at the Uvonna series. Can get within 2k (half leather).

Half leather = sitting and handle surface is full leather. The back is lower quality leather. Some shop half leather means PVC or some other things.

I suggest you go to S&C and look at the Uvonna series. Can get within 2k (half leather).

Half leather = sitting and handle surface is full leather. The back is lower quality leather. Some shop half leather means PVC or some other things.

Hi,

Can you enlighten me what is PVC ? It is not a leather ?

Do you think leather sofa can fit well in a non-aircon living room?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you enlighten me what is PVC ? It is not a leather ?

Do you think leather sofa can fit well in a non-aircon living room?

Thanks!

PVC is plastic.

True authentic leather sofa can fit well in a non-aircon living room. But it is costly.

I bought my wardrobe & bed frame from S&C too. Somehow the aftersale service from them was not that fantastic. After few weeks of using, both of my wardrobe doors unable to remain in closed position & keep retracting few inches, I made several calls to them on this problem. They claimed that my floor was not flat (one side up & one side down), so they couldn't do anything to fix the doors. I insisted they sent their contractors to come over for a look. Eventually, 2 guys came & did something. The condition was ok for a mth or so, then back to square one. I didn't bother to call S&C again. What I did was to use tissue paper to lock the doors so that they will not retract.

Next time, I won't go for sliding door wardrobe liao :(