Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Northwest Interior Nw

i dun hv RenoZone contact but i think u can find from their website. the reliable person to look for is Colin....he is the boss....and alot of ppl very pleased with his service and work done....u can try....

Thanks for your info.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello...new update, my id from * wanna file a case to small claim tribunal to claim back his remaining 10% from us...may i noe what can we do to protect ourself? actually his workmanship is not good yet he wanna do this kind of thing. i think this is unfair to us...i hope by posting here will put u all on guard on how u will wanna choose ur id... anyway my id name is ROY from tardehub 21. i found him at first not too bad...but slowly u noe.....thing get worse...i hope u all dun follow my footstep....anyway my hse is only left the mirror in mbr room he didnt give only...then uneven tiles in the living room.... pls becareful....is ur hard earn money....there actually alot of defect in the hse that we ask him to change, but he sae we have to top up money in order to wrk...i think is very unfair to us....

Sad to see you have a very unpleasant issue with this ID.For me personnally,he is a very easy going and hardworking ID.i am a fussy type of person.He had done up my old 32 years old flat but i am happy.Sure got a little hiccup here and there but when i called him even in the late night about 12am he still respond my call and get their contractor to settle the minor problem here and there.When my house was completed,i found out there is some leaking in my toilet,my heater is not working,aircon trip suddenly,there is a chip off from my laminate flooring(cause my me) and some electrical problem and i called him ,he arranged the contractor to come for the repair immediately at no extra cost.The only thing is that i had to chase after him to tell him to collect the balance payment that i own him for the reno work.But he kept telling me that once everthing is working perfectly in my house than we will collect the balance from me.

I AM NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE ANYONE,I JUST STATE OUT WHAT I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH * AND THEIR ID

Sad to see you have a very unpleasant issue with this ID.For me personnally,he is a very easy going and hardworking ID.i am a fussy type of person.He had done up my old 32 years old flat but i am happy.Sure got a little hiccup here and there but when i called him even in the late night about 12am he still respond my call and get their contractor to settle the minor problem here and there.When my house was completed,i found out there is some leaking in my toilet,my heater is not working,aircon trip suddenly,there is a chip off from my laminate flooring(cause my me) and some electrical problem and i called him ,he arranged the contractor to come for the repair immediately at no extra cost.The only thing is that i had to chase after him to tell him to collect the balance payment that i own him for the reno work.But he kept telling me that once everthing is working perfectly in my house than we will collect the balance from me.

I AM NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE ANYONE,I JUST STATE OUT WHAT I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH * AND THEIR ID

You are very lucky to have a very good ID. Btw can share the ur budget and ur flat size ??

You are very lucky to have a very good ID. Btw can share the ur budget and ur flat size ??

mine is a old flat abt 100sqm 4 room .reno cost 20k,complete overhaul of two toilet,walk in wardrobe,master bedroom platform,child study table n cabinet X2.praying altar,hall raise up platform,some electrical work,paint whole house,done up all aircon,heater plumbing and toilet acc.

mine is a old flat abt 100sqm 4 room .reno cost 20k,complete overhaul of two toilet,walk in wardrobe,master bedroom platform,child study table n cabinet X2.praying altar,hall raise up platform,some electrical work,paint whole house,done up all aircon,heater plumbing and toilet acc.

WoW, :bow: yours consider cheap liao. Mine also old flat 108sqm, 4rm also complete overhaul, minus your walk in wardrobe,platform,child study table and cabinet , praying altar , raise up platform already cost me 27k not included whole hse rewiring.

You've got the best deal, good ID and cheap reno. :good:

hi, u mean ur id is also Roy? then if that the case, gd luck to u. Anyway, i spoke to their boss, eddie. He now take over roy liao. this sat he will ask his man to come down to see my uneven tiles in the living room to see what they can do. cos i think i cant really accept the workmanship...really piss me off....if tml they cant really change the tiles, then i will ask someone else to come and change then claim from them cos they claim that they cant take out the tiles once they lay on the floor....what i wanna ask them is, THEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT THE **** U GIVE ME EXTRA TILES TO KEEP IF U CANT REPLACE? lets see what solution they can give tml......

hello...new update, my id from * wanna file a case to small claim tribunal to claim back his remaining 10% from us...may i noe what can we do to protect ourself? actually his workmanship is not good yet he wanna do this kind of thing. i think this is unfair to us...i hope by posting here will put u all on guard on how u will wanna choose ur id... anyway my id name is ROY from tardehub 21. i found him at first not too bad...but slowly u noe.....thing get worse...i hope u all dun follow my footstep....anyway my hse is only left the mirror in mbr room he didnt give only...then uneven tiles in the living room.... pls becareful....is ur hard earn money....there actually alot of defect in the hse that we ask him to change, but he sae we have to top up money in order to wrk...i think is very unfair to us....

Hi Friend, sorry to hear about your problem. I was using Roy from NW for my condo reno....during my reno time, he was showing his care and concern to the renovation work, keep asking me whether i have any complain about the reno works from time to time over the renovation period. ANy issue, he will try to solve it immediately.....I am wondering why you never discuss with him during the reno works, unless you are so busy and never check the works until the renovation works are finished....

His work is not too bad...and most important is he is hardworking and show his care......the whole reno process, i am satisfied with his commitment and care.....ur problem is only mirror in MBR and uneven tiles in the living hall i think can be easily fixed.....can discuss with him again. By puttin all those words in the forum will not help to solve your problems........

Cheers friend....wish you all the best...

My experience from * Design has been great! We found out about them from newspaper promotion . I had a few companies come and visit my jade condo on bukit batok . * ID Johnny provided the most professional, value priced reno and best follow up of all.

Our experience from the time they started reno till the end, and even their after reno service has been great! Sure there are some problems along the way, but Johnny always provided an empathetic, professional approach. His positive attitude and good follow up made me & my family experience better.

I am pleased to say my home looks great and I m very happy. If I had another home to renovate, I would not hesitate to go back to NW .

john

hi john,

any pics to share for ur reno done by them? cos i'm thinking of paying them a visit. appreciate it :)

Tigades...

the NW ID i found also from Tradehub 21..... :o

haiz~~~3wks and that NW ID who came my hse, did not get back to me with the quote...very disappointed....have been sms-ing him for the 1st wk...dan decide to stop becoz maybe he need more time...but it seems like he will never get back to me...although his last reply said that he will DEFINATELY send me the quote, till today...i hv not rec...GIVE UP!!!! :bangwall:

Hi, I will be getting my keys End of this year... have been to quite a few ID and NW was one of them. Their quotation is the lowest and even lower than contracter's pricing... very tempted but after reading so many bad reviews abt NW, feel very sian liao... anybody have any good reviews abt them (other than those few newcomers that's supporter of Johnny)? TIA.

haiz~~~3wks and that NW ID who came my hse, did not get back to me with the quote...very disappointed....have been sms-ing him for the 1st wk...dan decide to stop becoz maybe he need more time...but it seems like he will never get back to me...although his last reply said that he will DEFINATELY send me the quote, till today...i hv not rec...GIVE UP!!!! :bangwall:

Hei frienf

which ID u spoke to? I'm think to go NW next week....

Strongly agree!

I've been there previously.

Initially, no one attend to us.

There are a couple of guys talking about how to hit their target so can get the free holiday from their boss...

We are paying them for that...

Then met a ID named Daniel. Super salesman...

Didn't listen to our needs and requirements.

Said will get back to us on the quote but still didn't receive anything from them.

Maybe mine isn't 1 of those big profitable job so cannot help them to achieve their target and cannot send them to holiday...

Told this to my friends and colleagues. They said they ain't surprise...

Totally disappointed with NW.

Nvm, there are still good ID outside.

I'll boycott * forever.

Strongly agree!

I've been there previously.

Initially, no one attend to us.

There are a couple of guys talking about how to hit their target so can get the free holiday from their boss...

We are paying them for that...

Then met a ID named Daniel. Super salesman...

Didn't listen to our needs and requirements.

Said will get back to us on the quote but still didn't receive anything from them.

Maybe mine isn't 1 of those big profitable job so cannot help them to achieve their target and cannot send them to holiday...

Told this to my friends and colleagues. They said they ain't surprise...

Totally disappointed with NW.

Nvm, there are still good ID outside.

I'll boycott * forever.

I too was being chased to closed the deal so that they can hit their target even when i'm not stastified with the things that i want. :furious:

Hi, I will be getting my keys End of this year... have been to quite a few ID and NW was one of them. Their quotation is the lowest and even lower than contracter's pricing... very tempted but after reading so many bad reviews abt NW, feel very sian liao... anybody have any good reviews abt them (other than those few newcomers that's supporter of Johnny)? TIA.

Hi, fyi, my personal exp is

1) they r cheaper than some contractors but definately still not the cheapest

2) u got to bargain for many things especially if u r taking the package.

Eg. package come with laminate flooring, u can opt for tiles if u wan, if not ask for discount/freebies like free partiton work for some items??

3) initially very fast one, but after tiling done up, things will slow down... (protective flooring is only a few pieces of cupboard in living rm..rest of room r in mess)

4) u need to come out with ur own design n ask them to draw out the 3d drawings, if not they will try to give u the minimum drawings...

5) be there when ur major works like wiring, L-box, carpentry, ur id wont be there one! (sure got mistake)

6) lastly be firm on ur design, anything u dun like , change immediately.

7) not very innovative idea but of course compare to chew, they r far much cheaper. every cents count.

8) be flexible on ur reno works, not everything must all be them, they also outsource for some works. u can get direct price if u call ur on ur own.

(Eg. wiring, lights, aircon, doors, windows, gate etc....)

9) workmanship so far ok, except for wiring n painting. they practise one man show. as for carpentry dun know yet, will be up soon.

Edited by mydreamhome2009