Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Northwest Interior Nw

just look at the post....i think kind of fake........all sae johnny veri good....but no pic.....

anyway, my hse is done by *...u can go check my blog....now i just cant bother to update anymore pic....cos i think their service is getting worse....my id got attitude pro....job not done in time......simple thing cannot be done......so is up to u guys to seriously look into this thing cos what i want to say is that, is ur hard earn money.....so better choose wisely.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
just look at the post....i think kind of fake........all sae johnny veri good....but no pic.....

anyway, my hse is done by *...u can go check my blog....now i just cant bother to update anymore pic....cos i think their service is getting worse....my id got attitude pro....job not done in time......simple thing cannot be done......so is up to u guys to seriously look into this thing cos what i want to say is that, is ur hard earn money.....so better choose wisely.....

Thanks for the info Tigades. May I know who is your ID? I already received their quotation. So far the cheapest compared with the rest that I have received from different IDs and contractors. Still considering... ;)

Exactly! especially the 'testimonials', one look and you will know something is wrong!

I am using * too and the only thing that is to their advantage is that they are cheap, nothing else. Their designs are truely backdated (IMO), like how my previous house was designed 10 years ago. As for workmanship, it is ok.

Lucky for me, my ID is good, very patient and experienced. He is good in executing the plan but when it comes to designing, like i said, its quite backdated, i feel its very malaysian-nish. So good thing for me is, right at the start I already know what design I want and he will advise whether it can/cannot be done and then execute the plan. Cons of my ID: sometimes forgetful and things not done on time.

My advice is that if you are particular about the design, then dun look for * because it seems that they dun keep up with the current trends, still old designs, quite malaysian style. Well if you already have the design in mind, then get an experienced ID from there and it shld work at that point. For after-sales i dunno yet, but im not too optimistic on that.

Also, if you are particular about punctuality (things bein done on time), it seems * is not a good choice either. My house has been delayed for close to 3 weeks. Certain things that my ID said will give me by when, like 3D drawings or some samples, it was not on time but eventually he will give. This is not so much of a problem for me so long as he do it at the end of it.

Always keep track on your renovation and keep bugging your ID to make sure things are done properly! IMO, NW IDs are not as committed because of a reason, so it seems that some have rubbish attitude.

Since there is a post now discussing about NW, I would also like to comment about my displeasure on them. I spoke to a lady as well. Basically aft discussion at her office, she never even bothered to come back to me. What kind of attitude is this? Is this NW so great that they can afford to cherry pick their customers? If yes, then I hope you get a reality check soon. If this is confined to the lady's boh chap attitude, hope NW wake up before this lady ruin their business and reputation.

At least you know she is not good before you sign on. It worse to sign on a contractors which don't do follow up after renovation started and bad workmanship like sky creation..

Very inexperiences follow up...

Classis ideas was a good one to recommend as my friend used them and I used sky creation pte ltd thinking of good service but ended up lots of disappoinment. Do search for feedback before choosing a renovation firm

Exactly! especially the 'testimonials', one look and you will know something is wrong!

I am using * too and the only thing that is to their advantage is that they are cheap, nothing else. Their designs are truely backdated (IMO), like how my previous house was designed 10 years ago. As for workmanship, it is ok.

Lucky for me, my ID is good, very patient and experienced. He is good in executing the plan but when it comes to designing, like i said, its quite backdated, i feel its very malaysian-nish. So good thing for me is, right at the start I already know what design I want and he will advise whether it can/cannot be done and then execute the plan. Cons of my ID: sometimes forgetful and things not done on time.

My advice is that if you are particular about the design, then dun look for * because it seems that they dun keep up with the current trends, still old designs, quite malaysian style. Well if you already have the design in mind, then get an experienced ID from there and it shld work at that point. For after-sales i dunno yet, but im not too optimistic on that.

Also, if you are particular about punctuality (things bein done on time), it seems * is not a good choice either. My house has been delayed for close to 3 weeks. Certain things that my ID said will give me by when, like 3D drawings or some samples, it was not on time but eventually he will give. This is not so much of a problem for me so long as he do it at the end of it.

Always keep track on your renovation and keep bugging your ID to make sure things are done properly! IMO, NW IDs are not as committed because of a reason, so it seems that some have rubbish attitude.

Hi connect.with.moi....

can u share who is ur ID in NW? me n hubby went down two mths ago to NW @ Tradehub21...that time we only got flr plan, not even got keys yet....wat we wan to do is very minor....main focus: kitchen...becos other area still ok worrr...soo this ID welcome us, he is Winston....small chap, sound like malaysian...quite sincere upon 1st impression...

we gotten our keys last mth n due to 7th mth...we can't start reno so was like look ard for ID or contractor who can take our job but seem like our reno is just a small one...ask for a few quote but no ID came back....esp Chew Interior...we went down and he even wrote down wat we wan n say will get back to us and till now...no call, no quotes...i think they looking for Big Fish....not ikan bilis lol....ok back to NW....ytd we drop by again...find back Winston...not sure if he rem us...maybe find us familiar....soo ytd we have a more details talk on the things we wan, showed him some pic took...n he offered to go down my hse to take a look with his cabinet carpenter....he mentioned that this is FOC...his own personal service to his customer...but we think he still green...but nvm lol....let's c what's the outcome this wkend.... :unsure:

Hi connect.with.moi....

can u share who is ur ID in NW? me n hubby went down two mths ago to NW @ Tradehub21...that time we only got flr plan, not even got keys yet....wat we wan to do is very minor....main focus: kitchen...becos other area still ok worrr...soo this ID welcome us, he is Winston....small chap, sound like malaysian...quite sincere upon 1st impression...

we gotten our keys last mth n due to 7th mth...we can't start reno so was like look ard for ID or contractor who can take our job but seem like our reno is just a small one...ask for a few quote but no ID came back....esp Chew Interior...we went down and he even wrote down wat we wan n say will get back to us and till now...no call, no quotes...i think they looking for Big Fish....not ikan bilis lol....ok back to NW....ytd we drop by again...find back Winston...not sure if he rem us...maybe find us familiar....soo ytd we have a more details talk on the things we wan, showed him some pic took...n he offered to go down my hse to take a look with his cabinet carpenter....he mentioned that this is FOC...his own personal service to his customer...but we think he still green...but nvm lol....let's c what's the outcome this wkend.... :unsure:

ytd...Winston came down to look @ our hse...now he got the visual of what he can do for us...hope he can give us a good quote :rolleyes:

too my suprise....he bought a pop star from RenoTalk....as i mentioned, he will bring his carpenter, right? he bring Uncle Soon....@.@ Uncle Soon is such a busy man and everyone tried to 'catch hold' of him but Winston bring him along easily....i told my hubby...it's our 'rong xing' mann....hahahaha.... :dribble:

:dancingqueen:

hello...new update, my id from * wanna file a case to small claim tribunal to claim back his remaining 10% from us...may i noe what can we do to protect ourself? actually his workmanship is not good yet he wanna do this kind of thing. i think this is unfair to us...i hope by posting here will put u all on guard on how u will wanna choose ur id... anyway my id name is ROY from tardehub 21. i found him at first not too bad...but slowly u noe.....thing get worse...i hope u all dun follow my footstep....anyway my hse is only left the mirror in mbr room he didnt give only...then uneven tiles in the living room.... pls becareful....is ur hard earn money....there actually alot of defect in the hse that we ask him to change, but he sae we have to top up money in order to wrk...i think is very unfair to us....

I too have talk to NW at Mcpherson off.. ID quite friendly at first but later part become quite pushy ie need to close the deal fast fast type of guy. But anyway their quote quite low compared to others that i've been too. Now after reading up all the feedbacks bou't NW, chances of giving them is 50 - 50 and i guess it's back to id shopping again..

I too have talk to NW at Mcpherson off.. ID quite friendly at first but later part become quite pushy ie need to close the deal fast fast type of guy. But anyway their quote quite low compared to others that i've been too. Now after reading up all the feedbacks bou't NW, chances of giving them is 50 - 50 and i guess it's back to id shopping again..

thats scary worr.... :(

i hv kind forumer told me that * ID who bring the contractor to my hse last wk, should not be 'Uncle Soon' (the contractor pop star in renoTalk) becoz i describe to her how that ah soon looks when i saw him and she say Uncle Soon will not take up ID assigned reno....chey~~i still tot it's my pleasure to have Uncle Soon to visit my hse...

anyway, the NW ID have not get back to me on the quote....i also find him not bad when 1s communcated till the 2nd time we find him again....that day when looking ard my hse and taking down wat we need.....he seem to be sincere n prof becoz some of the things that hubby suggested wan to do but he will give his opinion like is it a necc or not....which i think he is quite good.

MTlot, u looking for ID or contractor to do up ur hse? if u dun mind contractor, u can find the two pop stars in renoTalk, they are Uncle Soon and Uncle Jason (Jason Goh)....but u must have patient to wait for them becoz they r **** busy one....but their comment in here all very Good!!!! :good: u can try~~~

:yamseng:

hello...new update, my id from * wanna file a case to small claim tribunal to claim back his remaining 10% from us...may i noe what can we do to protect ourself? actually his workmanship is not good yet he wanna do this kind of thing. i think this is unfair to us...i hope by posting here will put u all on guard on how u will wanna choose ur id... anyway my id name is ROY from tardehub 21. i found him at first not too bad...but slowly u noe.....thing get worse...i hope u all dun follow my footstep....anyway my hse is only left the mirror in mbr room he didnt give only...then uneven tiles in the living room.... pls becareful....is ur hard earn money....there actually alot of defect in the hse that we ask him to change, but he sae we have to top up money in order to wrk...i think is very unfair to us....

Tigades...

the NW ID i found also from Tradehub 21..... :o

thats scary worr.... :(

MTlot, u looking for ID or contractor to do up ur hse? if u dun mind contractor, u can find the two pop stars in renoTalk, they are Uncle Soon and Uncle Jason (Jason Goh)....but u must have patient to wait for them becoz they r **** busy one....but their comment in here all very Good!!!! :good: u can try~~~

:yamseng:

I've read up on them too, a lot of guys got aeroplane from them too. Currently still waiting for other contractors quotes to come back..

I've read up on them too, a lot of guys got aeroplane from them too. Currently still waiting for other contractors quotes to come back..

becoz their biz too good mah....many reno project on hand...i heard RenoZone not bad, u can try... :rolleyes:

becoz their biz too good mah....many reno project on hand...i heard RenoZone not bad, u can try... :rolleyes:

That's why I still afraid to call them, business up quality down. Logically applies to every business.

Btw can i have RenoZone add or contacts. Thanks.

That's why I still afraid to call them, business up quality down. Logically applies to every business.

Btw can i have RenoZone add or contacts. Thanks.

i dun hv RenoZone contact but i think u can find from their website. the reliable person to look for is Colin....he is the boss....and alot of ppl very pleased with his service and work done....u can try....