Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bakebean

North To East ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ 吾爱吾家

Your shoe cabinet is not built in? Its store bought? Can share with me how much it cost and where to get?

Thanks

Edited by boonkhim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice design you got.

so how much is the total cost? :dunno:

Reno alone without lights, kitchen hob, toilet accessories and furnitures already 46K... (my 1st house reno only 34k but is brand flat from HDB)... so buying resale flat and going to have major re-do going to burn pocket big big hole ... no more 3rd time unless i strike big sweep or toto...haahaa

i redo whole house flooring, wall tiles, windows, grille, doors, false ceiling, false wall to even some recess wall, lot of hacking and added quite a number of concealed power points, SCV points and tel points... these are money which can added up to a lot but not "see-able" ...haaahaaa

Two things which some commented "nicely" that I am silly in spending is my tiny balcony. haaahaa

1. I spent $1.2k to do up the balcony wall with slates and marble tiles. But so far no regrets as I like balcony :notti:

2. the top up $250 for the window grille bar to a thinner rounded version from the normal thick flatten type.

Edited by bakebean

ic... thanks for clarification.. btw hw much u do for yr metal shelves? from where?

I bought it from a shop located Geylang lor 42/44 stretch, the shop sell all kind of racks, hooks and hangers for fashion retail outlets. The 4-tiered costs $198 and the 5-tiered costs $158. The 4-tiered ones got a longer depth but all 3 are 4ft in length. They are very solid and heavy. There are some looks alike rack selling at some departmental store but they are not as solid.

Your shoe cabinet is not built in? Its store bought? Can share with me how much it cost and where to get?

Thanks

Yap, I bought it from Crystal Home from Kakit Bukit @ $769 include delivery and installation (just drilled to the wall). The building got a lot of furniture stores and there is a prominent kou fu foodcourt.

how much u paid for this? ordered online? no shop in sgp selling rite?

I bought it from home-fix at Marina Sq. Can't rem how much liao, $50+ bah.

Kitchen new toy ... going to use it for rice and oat :notti: hope this help to create some interest for my boy to eat more rice and oat :sport-smiley-003:

P1050537.JPG

Edited by bakebean

Kitchen new toy ... going to use it for rice and oat :notti: hope this help to create some interest for my boy to eat more rice and oat :sport-smiley-003:

P1050537.JPG

Nice, where you bought this? Check the website but no store in town? Order online?

I bought it from a shop located Geylang lor 42/44 stretch, the shop sell all kind of racks, hooks and hangers for fashion retail outlets. The 4-tiered costs $198 and the 5-tiered costs $158. The 4-tiered ones got a longer depth but all 3 are 4ft in length. They are very solid and heavy. There are some looks alike rack selling at some departmental store but they are not as solid.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. the rack certainly looks veri nice and stable compare to those beach and ugly colour rack.. lolz.. btw does it include installation and delivery as well?

Edited by yokoyoko

P1050537.JPG

Very cool! :thumbs up:

Some other stuff are very nice as well. Can feel my pocket's hole getting bigger just by surfing the website!

Edited by Angel81

nice hse!!!!!!!!!

wow,..i simply love the shoe cabinet,....but find it too costly leh.

my hb also been asking me how i intend to store my SHOES,...cos i got lots & lots of it! hahahahaha :D :D :D

Nice, where you bought this? Check the website but no store in town? Order online?

I get my company biz partner to buy for me and he brought it over for me when he flew from UK to Singapore few mths ago.

You can buy it online too, but the shipping cost is going to be more than the item cost :jawdrop: so far have not seen similar dispenser selling in sg.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. the rack certainly looks veri nice and stable compare to those beach and ugly colour rack.. lolz.. btw does it include installation and delivery as well?

nope, if you need delivery and installation, you need to top up. not sure how much cos me and hb cash and carry all 3 racks. If you intent to cash and carry, make sure you have at least 2 person cos is really very heavy, esp for the big one.

Oh, btw the shop only accept cash.