Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

haha. i suggest u NOT to buy rain shower cause u really won't use the rain shower more than you use those normal one. really. my hubby straight away bought the rain shower we using now becoz it's nice and RAIN shower but ever since we moved in to our new house, he only used it for 1-2 times...i'm the one using it occasionally.

our water heater is 15litre.

i tell u, if give me 1 more chance, i will take away the rain shower, water heater, dining light, floor tiles, glossy laminate.

haha. really.

our electricity bill hit up to $77 last month, expensive right!?

we both go out in the morning, reached home later at night. on air-con thrice a month only...i wonder why the bill is so high.

i bet it's the fridge and water heater.

anyway, dun buy rain shower and just use darker tiles.

u wun regret it babe! :rolleyes:

Hi luckable,

Thanks for sharing your view on the usage part. I think most just share their before & after reno pics without much sharing about the practicality part. Your sharings are great. Really appreciate them.

May I check with you about how you feel about the stainless steel backing and also the top? Are they easy to maintain?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi luckable,

Thanks for sharing your view on the usage part. I think most just share their before & after reno pics without much sharing about the practicality part. Your sharings are great. Really appreciate them.

May I check with you about how you feel about the stainless steel backing and also the top? Are they easy to maintain?

even if u maintain well enough, u will still get scratches from putting kettle, pan, pots, bowl etc on s/s top.

we use magic clean to wipe once a week but u can't just clean 1 part only cause u will see a big difference later, shiny n dull so no choice but to clean all even if 1 small spot is dirty, u get me? heehee

white solid top also have to maintain leh,u will need to wipe off any water if not it will absorb in and i already got 1 yellow mark. forgot what i cook, but sure something yellow :unsure:

but if u really want a s/s top, just go ahead n do it cause nothing stays perfect forever, right? :D

Dining Area

3184164595_a8c2159b7b.jpg

Hi Luckable,

I have been looking for a marble table like this, can share where you get it from? and how much does it cost?

haha. i suggest u NOT to buy rain shower cause u really won't use the rain shower more than you use those normal one. really. my hubby straight away bought the rain shower we using now becoz it's nice and RAIN shower but ever since we moved in to our new house, he only used it for 1-2 times...i'm the one using it occasionally.

our water heater is 15litre.

i tell u, if give me 1 more chance, i will take away the rain shower, water heater, dining light, floor tiles, glossy laminate.

haha. really.

our electricity bill hit up to $77 last month, expensive right!?

we both go out in the morning, reached home later at night. on air-con thrice a month only...i wonder why the bill is so high.

i bet it's the fridge and water heater.

anyway, dun buy rain shower and just use darker tiles.

u wun regret it babe! :rolleyes:

When i told hubby that i might drop the idea of rainshower. He so happy. cos rainshower so Ex!

will still be using water storage heater cos the water pressure is stronger.

What fridge you using?

My electrical bill alone is about $80-100. plus water and gas is about $120-130

but we on aircon from 8pm till next morning 6.30am daily., have storage water heater which is on twice a day when we bathe. And a small portable fan that on from 7am - 6pm for my dog when he is home alone.

Anyway really thanks for the info.

currently will be using solid top for my next kitchen......cos dun like granite tiles gap.

But will probably go for matt laminates le. :D

3228228262_8295e2a798.jpg

Hi luckable, can i check is there a sliding track at the bottom of shower screen?

nope. only sliding track on the top and just clips at the bottom. :D

Hi Luckable,

I have been looking for a marble table like this, can share where you get it from? and how much does it cost?

we bought this 2nd hand marble table from ebay and it only cost us $300. dirt cheap, right! ha ha ha

maybe u can try ur luck at ebay too! :D

hi luckable,

thanks for your practicality insights, they are really useful.

loved your dining lights tho, how much did you buy it for?

bought our sarworski dining light for $1200 but it's a waste of money cause the orange light gives out a lot of heat and i never really use the dining light at all, just hang there collect dust. :unsure:

When i told hubby that i might drop the idea of rainshower. He so happy. cos rainshower so Ex!

will still be using water storage heater cos the water pressure is stronger.

What fridge you using?

My electrical bill alone is about $80-100. plus water and gas is about $120-130

but we on aircon from 8pm till next morning 6.30am daily., have storage water heater which is on twice a day when we bathe. And a small portable fan that on from 7am - 6pm for my dog when he is home alone.

Anyway really thanks for the info.

currently will be using solid top for my next kitchen......cos dun like granite tiles gap.

But will probably go for matt laminates le. :D

haha. good good and ur dog has a good owner. ha! :D

i'm using a sharp fridge, i guess its the fridge and the water storage heater tat caused our bills to shoot up so high and maybe the electric water kettle and the washing machine!!! i hand wash as much as possible now though... ;)

luckable,did u buy toto?your house so near lei!!! :P

WITH Friday's Toto jackpot hitting the 5 million-dollar mark, some Singaporeans are willing to put up with long queues just for a shot at becoming an overnight millionaire.

A RazorTV check at one 7-Eleven outlet at Chong Pang Yishun on Thursday afternoon saw over 20 pundits queueing up for Toto tickets.

The place is widely believed to be one of Singapore's luckiest lottery outlets, with more than 25 people have struck the lottery purchasing tickets there.

Hahaha.. I nvr buy from there b4 coz the queue always so long.. :D:D

i like ur display cabinet, study table and chairs! am looking for such a display cabinet, table and chairs too! where did u get them from? :)

Hi donggua23, for our studyroom we bought everything from IKEA coz dat time low budget oready.. :unsure:

Now we move in 5mths liao, the table start to crack den the cabinet outer layer popping out.. Regret liao !! :bangwall:

I just took some pics to show u..

From far everything looks gd..

3557609097_38571bcef5.jpg

Crack den still got some parts peel off..

3558414272_7b598df3ed.jpg

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

3558413776_ecc28a0709.jpg

Hi donggua23, for our studyroom we bought everything from IKEA coz dat time low budget oready.. :unsure:

Now we move in 5mths liao, the table start to crack den the cabinet outer layer popping out.. Regret liao !! :bangwall:

I just took some pics to show u..

From far everything looks gd..

3557609097_38571bcef5.jpg

Crack den still got some parts peel off..

3558414272_7b598df3ed.jpg

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

3558413776_ecc28a0709.jpg

oh dear, looks bad... my sis bought an ikea chest of drawers and after a few months it gave way and the stuff inside collapse. :S

think some things from ikea cannot buy...

yup, some things from ikea cannot be bought. maybe the wood they used not strong enough to withstand weight. for light use only i think.

but their accessories think can buy la.