Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

Thanks.. So many things i wanted to buy at chatuchuk but dunno how to bring back leh... Bought a very cute water feature, some cups and small items.. Heehee... :P

Water feature.. Cute ??

Oooo! Very cute! It's those small ones to put on the table or bigger ones that can be placed on the floor? :good: leh u, should be very heavy bah? But it's worth it!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks.. So many things i wanted to buy at chatuchuk but dunno how to bring back leh... Bought a very cute water feature, some cups and small items.. Heehee... :P

Water feature.. Cute ??

3165853265_e18763d1fb.jpg

hey luckable, thats a very nice water feature! :dribble: able to share with me where u got it? i'm sourcing for one for my new house :)

hey luckable, thats a very nice water feature! able to share with me where u got it? i'm sourcing for one for my new house

Thanks.. I bought this at chatuchak.. $40 only.. I can't rem which shop coz the place too big liao.. :yamseng:

2day is a very tiring day for us coz we must wait for all the delivery to come.. Started from morning 10am till 8.45pm.. We bought most of our things from Harvey Norman and i must say their service is very gd and delivery is on time.. Sofa from Kingkoil Gallery also on time.. Service :thumbs up: BUT our bed & Kingkoil mattress from FURNITURE ONLINE nvr come ! We call them in the morning to confirm the delivery, they say after 3pm.. 5pm we call again, they say Kingkoil delivery always very late wan.. Den 8.30pm we fed up liao, we call and they can tell us they dunno they got processed our orders or not.. :curse: Wah lao eh.. wait until 8.30pm den tell me 2day cannot send.. Tml will call and let me noe wat happen.. WTH ! This is the first and last time we going to buy furniture from them! :curse::curse::curse:

So far our ID (ROY) did a gd job.. :thumbs up:

Some pics to share..

3170820820_727fbdb3d2.jpg

3170769726_23a6cc7584.jpg

3169938837_01bc6edea1.jpg

3169940315_b8a11f6a61.jpg

3169940595_4b810c1ef6.jpg

3169939571_4f0621c422.jpg

3169940803_0fbd3f5be6.jpg

It's working !!! :dancingqueen:

3170029537_6e4e821c7d.jpg

Thanks.. where can i get the stickers for kitchen glass doors ?? Any contacts ?? :yamseng:

There are quite a number of websites, but i quite like this particular one: winkplay.com

One of their retail outlet is east zing at marina sq....for customised ones you can email adrian@winkplay.com for quote.

I am not affiliated to them, just that currently asking this adrian for quote for my glass wall.

some of the kitchen glass door design on their website

http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkplay/2563220449/

wah luckable..i love your master toilet leh...must be spending quite alot on the toilet itself!!! SWEE!!!! :good:

may i know how much is your master toilet door? Isit push in or pull out type? The door looks very solid man!! Did you extend the master toilet space out & "eat" some area of your master bedroom? If yes how much area you extend out? Hoping to make something like yours but my pathetic toilet is so small...even smaller than yours...:(

wah luckable..i love your master toilet leh...must be spending quite alot on the toilet itself!!! SWEE!!!! :good:

may i know how much is your master toilet door? Isit push in or pull out type? The door looks very solid man!! Did you extend the master toilet space out & "eat" some area of your master bedroom? If yes how much area you extend out? Hoping to make something like yours but my pathetic toilet is so small...even smaller than yours...:(

Thanks roamca, the door is push in wan. Cost abt $480.. Yes we extend the toilet out abit.. I can't rem how much.. U can ask ur ID to help u... :yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Thanks roamca, the door is push in wan. Cost abt $480.. Yes we extend the toilet out abit.. I can't rem how much.. U can ask ur ID to help u... :yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Hi Luckable....thanks for your reply!

Will check with my ID... :)

Post more pictures pls....:D

how much is ur quotation of ur console without the shoe cabinet ah?

console = $720

shoe cabinet = $720

:yamseng:

Wah love your master toilet le... but when your main door going to change??? the old door spoiling the picture. hehehhe

haha. ID will be changing it soon but dunno exact date though.

hopefully this saturday will be hand over day. wooooohooooo. :sport-smiley-018:

still...we'll hv to wait till 19 jan to move it. seems like i dun hv much to pack but i guess i just haven start packing properly!

have to send dan(our dog) for grooming before moving in too, hope he will be a real good boy n not pee here n there. god bless us.

Your rain shower is big and square, is it expensive?

Hi randle, this rainshower set is abt $580.. The original shower head is round and small so i top up another $50 for a big square one.. I like the wavy pattern... :sport-smiley-018:

3177148624_c29f281e70.jpg