Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mog004

Lourve Design Associates Pte Ltd

Hi, I did, but I just started my reno works, so can't really tell for now. So far, they have been professional.

How it has been on your experience with Lourve?...is it the one in Thomson?..How is their quality of workmanship and coordination?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Madfish

sorry this is a dated post, but just wondering if you did engage Lourve in the end? Any comments? I am now in the midst of choosing an ID, and Lourve is one of them.

thanks

Hi Froggy,

How is it?...Did you engaged Lourve at the end?....How is your experience with them so far?

Have any one used Lourve at Thomson Plaza before?....

I have shortlisted them as one of my ID. They have seems to have won quite a number of awards and magazine publishing.

Do share your experience with me if anyone of you guys have....thanks !!

Hi,

Me and my hubby just bought a new HDB, wish to do some renovation stuff and found out so many designer firm in market, we were intro by some fren bout Lourve design, anyone heard bout it or have any better suggestion. we were totally fresh in this renovation thing, wish to hear some suggestion and comments from u guys.

Any proper procedure we should follow or beware? what is the price range reasonable for 4room HDB? (fully renovate)

Thanks for all your time

Trully,

CP

My brother has his house done by them. Personally, i find their design and carpentry workmanship questionable.

That is why i never proceed with them for my new house.

saw them near united team at thomson plaza, i too hope to find some review of their latest work before deciding.