Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hey hey,

just like to highlight that there'll be a harvey norman warehouse sales at the expo this weekend!

I just came back from Audio hse n HN.. a fruitful day for me! bot my TVs le.. haha.. last week i lost out but today i won the battle.. n bot a 32 inch LCD TV(HD Ready) at 599bucks at AH.. chiong there once i saw the newspaper on 10sets of philips 32" lcd tv going at 599.. 40" lcd JVC LCD Tv at 999.. but JVC 1 too old model looking so neber get.. but they gave me sharp aquos instead cos they gave away my philips to other ppl.. heng ah.. cos sharp cost more.. hahah

If anyone is going tml or sun.. be there as earlier as 1030am.. n tip is go via the backdoor.. n noe where the TV displays are.. cos every sec counts!! promo item is cash n carry.. no delivery.. please take note.. sweat when i need to carry my 32inch LCD TV.. :(

comparison on another tv i bot 37" panasonic (HD Ready)LCD TV

AH: base price: $1699 - (200NTUC voucher/Home threate System + Panasonic 8.1MP DC + $50 Taka Voucher) = estimated 1K

HN: base price $1999 - ($600 HN offset + 200NTUC voucher/Home threate System + $50 Taka voucher)

= estimated 1k

Both places are comparable.. anyway this might not be the best deal..

but i bot from AH.. cos i went there 1st.. too late when i saw at HN.. but i still satisfied.. hehe..

cheers!! :yamseng: tml AH gt a star promo item.. 42inch LCD Full HD TV selling 1399bucks.. but must be kiasu like me la..hahah

just saw newspaper.. Mega discount Store oso having sales.. gd prices from the newspapers... can try oso.. :)

Edited by yokoyoko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey hey,

just like to highlight that there'll be a harvey norman warehouse sales at the expo this weekend!

Other than the Harvey Norman warehouse sale (hall 6A), still have Metro sale (hall 5) & Creative Living exhibition (hall 6B) - furnitures.

I just came back from Audio hse n HN.. a fruitful day for me! bot my TVs le.. haha.. last week i lost out but today i won the battle.. n bot a 32 inch LCD TV(HD Ready) at 599bucks at AH.. chiong there once i saw the newspaper on 10sets of philips 32" lcd tv going at 599.. 40" lcd JVC LCD Tv at 999.. but JVC 1 too old model looking so neber get.. but they gave me sharp aquos instead cos they gave away my philips to other ppl.. heng ah.. cos sharp cost more.. hahah

Wow! Got to applaud u for the effort! However, for the so called bargain price, did they reduce the warranty period. Usual ones comes with 2-3 yrs warranty, I suppose they'll give 1 yr instead for this price?

Other than the Harvey Norman warehouse sale (hall 6A), still have Metro sale (hall 5) & Creative Living exhibition (hall 6B) - furnitures.

Ya.. n oso border book fair.. but metro fair lose out to john little 1 i feel in term of price n variety of products..

Wow! Got to applaud u for the effort! However, for the so called bargain price, did they reduce the warranty period. Usual ones comes with 2-3 yrs warranty, I suppose they'll give 1 yr instead for this price?

Yup.. 1 yr warranty.. n is older model.. but for that price.. guess we don expect much.. nw watching it.. find it ok la.. i not fussy type. lolz..

u all know those tiled cement structures erected at the ground level. This afternoon I saw a worker using a tool to knock every single tile check for hollow, and mark with a spray. Was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism, thought they will just anyhow complete the work and forget it.

to think my brainless renovator still dare to jeer at me for knocking every single tile for hollow. :rolleyes:

u all know those tiled cement structures erected at the ground level. This afternoon I saw a worker using a tool to knock every single tile check for hollow, and mark with a spray. Was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism, thought they will just anyhow complete the work and forget it.

to think my brainless renovator still dare to jeer at me for knocking every single tile for hollow. :rolleyes:

Act this shld be the way ma.. but a lot of workers skip that.. cos they are just plain lazy.. don noe my side will do that a nt.. hmm

Goooooooodddddd Morning Linear Greeners

Shall we all buy LG products? <- :dancingqueen: or get them to sponsor us :notti:

!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!
Edited by Ideasmiths

Goooooooodddddd Morning Linear Greeners

Shall we all buy LG products? <- :dancingqueen: or get them to sponsor us :notti:

!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!

Morning!! since we are all LG pple hee hee wonder got any discount or not ha ha ha

Went to the Harvey Norman Sale, & saw nice bargains.....but the sad thing is the latest delivery date is by the end of the month. Sighed!!! :bangwall:

It's too early for you? No problem, you are always welcome to send it to my home first and ....er.....you know... :notti:

Was there too, a lot of display set for sale....

Oh?

We just got back from the HN sale... bought our TV set there - Hitachi 42" Plasma TV.

Comes with:

3 yr warranty

2 HDMI Cables

1 Home Entertainment System (5.1)

Extended 2 yr Warranty (@ $120)

2 free bottle of mineral water (lol)

Total cost was $1839 ($1699 + $120 warranty + $20 delivery).

We negotiated for delivery to be ard Nov (~3 months from now), they agreed. So the timing just nice... :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway... now too late... sale over le... :dunno:

Edited by sheppy

We just got back from the HN sale... bought our TV set there - Hitachi 42" Plasma TV.

Anyway... now too late... sale over le... :dunno:

Congrats on the purchase! Don't worry there'll be more sales to come ...

And at each passing sale, the hands will itch and wallets shivering more often hehe or at least mine did