Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

How is everyone settling in?

Two issues at hand.

1) I spotted a big rat running around near the playground....a jojak case potentially happening.

2) The walkway opposite us, near the coffee shop, there are more and MORE motor bikes parking there because of the new entry fees for carpark? This is getting very very annoying because some of the motorbikes park indiscriminately.

Who can we call? I tried east coast town council website recently but so complicated...can't find a complain/feedback link.

1. proper site for most of your complains (illegal parking, rats, stupid ramp, stupid trees blocking your driving sight, spoiled playground etc)
  2. they seems to act faster if u attach pictures. The site only allows 1 attachment, so if many pictures I usually paste into a Word doc and attach as one file. If filesize becomes too big coz u attached too many pics, then PDF it will become very much smaller.

http://app.orc.gov.sg/Home.aspx

Edited by hihihi

Anybody got their first property tax for Linear Green? Just curious if all of us are paying the same amount irregardless of level and floor area..... I need to pay about $73.

Cheers.

mine is 64.20 if i remember correctly. mine is smaller unit. and it start from oct08-till now.

Anyway one pax pay or 2 pax pay huh? should be the main owner pay only? right?

mine is 64.20 if i remember correctly. mine is smaller unit. and it start from oct08-till now.

Mine from Aug 08 to Dec 09....only first owner need to pay.

Cheers!

1. proper site for most of your complains (illegal parking, rats, stupid ramp, stupid trees blocking your driving sight, spoiled playground etc)
  2. they seems to act faster if u attach pictures. The site only allows 1 attachment, so if many pictures I usually paste into a Word doc and attach as one file. If filesize becomes too big coz u attached too many pics, then PDF it will become very much smaller.

Thanks...THAT's the one I am looking for.

1) I spotted a big rat running around near the playground....a jojak case potentially happening.
Issue under ECTC and NEA

2) The walkway opposite us, near the coffee shop, there are more and MORE motor bikes parking there because of the new entry fees for carpark? This is getting very very annoying because some of the motorbikes park indiscriminately.
Footpath next to road under management of LTA. LTA has no enforcement powers over illegal parking, shoots it to TP. TP says it's too small of an issue for them to bother = No action. I say, STOMP those blasted bikers license plates! Edited by DSA

This site is pretty useful, you can abuse it sometimes. Just BK your matters to them. If it's not under them, they'll forward it to the relevent office to handle. Best thing is that you can track the issue progress if u key in your info, since some organisations are famous for complains-loss-in-cyberspace tatics.

Hi,

I sent an email to feekback on the damaged equipment near my place. They are already aware of the damage. Matter had been referred to HDB.

Issue under ECTC and NEA

Footpath next to road under management of LTA. LTA has no enforcement powers over illegal parking, shoots it to TP. TP says it's too small of an issue for them to bother = No action. I say, STOMP those blasted bikers license plates!

i do saw some of the parking attendants doing their rounds at our area... perhaps due to the feekback ?

all, i saw a suspicious guy at blk 220B late last nite at 1plus am, the block where sean stays. you may b thinkin where im look at. im facing the otherside of the block.

He walks into the staircase of level four and turns his back and he eyes caught us. he went to the stair and came out after 5mins alone. then he look up and saw us starring at him again. he went back into the stairs again and turn again. after which he did not show up again. he is wearing all black but confirm he is a malay cos his skin clour ist he typical malay colour. he is also carrying a black bag. im not trying to be racist but do be careful.

sean, he is hiding at the othr stairs away from u, not the one near u..

those coming bk late, please ensure u look into the stairs...protect yr loves ones..

you mayb thinkingwhy are we looking bcos my laptop is at the side, i can easily sees someone from my blind spot.

all, i saw a suspicious guy at blk 220B late last nite at 1plus am, the block where sean stays. you may b thinkin where im look at. im facing the otherside of the block.

He walks into the staircase of level four and turns his back and he eyes caught us. he went to the stair and came out after 5mins alone. then he look up and saw us starring at him again. he went back into the stairs again and turn again. after which he did not show up again. he is wearing all black but confirm he is a malay cos his skin clour ist he typical malay colour. he is also carrying a black bag. im not trying to be racist but do be careful.

sean, he is hiding at the othr stairs away from u, not the one near u..

those coming bk late, please ensure u look into the stairs...protect yr loves ones..

you mayb thinkingwhy are we looking bcos my laptop is at the side, i can easily sees someone from my blind spot.

Thanks jason... i believe is my neighbour or his friends.. the other side 5 rmer is malay resident(facing yr block).. but i could be wrong... if u saw this again.. just help notify the police... i m more den happy or u can sms me den i will follow up...

For safety reason, i will call the police no matter wat... as neighbour we should help one another.... to prevent these A**ho*es from endangering our life and property...

way to go jason... :)

Edited by yokoyoko

mine is abt $46.58 for may 2008 - Dec 2008 after gst & property rebate.(i think it is pro-rated?)

FAQ for Property Tax

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page01.aspx?id=698

From Iras What is the annual value of my property?

The Annual Value of your property is the estimated annual rent of your property, excluding the rent for furniture, fittings and service charge. The basis is the same for let-out, owner-occupied or vacant properties.

IRAS determines the Annual Value of the property by analysing rents of comparable properties.

Example:

Estimated rent of your property is $1,000 per month

Annual Value is: $1,000 x 12 = $12,000

Generally, IRAS reviews the AV of your property every year to ascertain whether it will remain the same or be revised. The AV of your property can be revised whenever market rents for similar properties in the same locality change and may not reflect the actual rents of your property.

Market rents may be affected by additions and alterations, demolition, rebuilding and improvements made to your property.

You will be notified if there is a change to the AV of your property. You can find out the current AV of your property from View Property Portfolio by logging in to myTax Portal with your SingPass .

The AV of a taxable property in Singapore is available on the Valuation List.

Edited by herbman76