Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Wa..... kena so mani unhappiness incidents.. hope yr luck will turn ard soon...

Hope u won 4d or toto this weekend or coming weeks.. Huat ah!! :)

Tml i will be at my unit ard 11am.. to lay my 1st tile.. hehhe.. maybe i will drop by..

Hey Ryan!

I'll be there tmr! Yokoyoko, possible to see ur unit too? hehe

see u guys tmr!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thank Idea for your idea,,,, hehehe... gonna change the door....

Govt $$$$???? Hmmmm.....

When Mayer Sales End???? :P

Hey, no prob man.....but the technicality is that when they remove the frame & the bi-fold door, hopefully the frame is still reusable cos from the way I look @ it, it is just using silicone to fix to the wall (hopefully no hidden screws). Also, there is a slight difference in width of the bi-fold door in replacement for the MBR door, so got to either use more silicone or plaster to fill the gap. Your ID should know the trick. ;P

Mayer & Philips Warehouse Sale ends this Sunday. There is also free shuttle bus (every 45mins) @ Bedok MRT (Factory side). Do take note that if you buy the display sets (brand new too except no box & only 6 month's warranty) there, there is a $29.90 delivery charge but if u buy "new" sets (brand new, boxed & 1 year warranty), it's FOC. The price difference between the boxed & unboxed is anything from $200 (hoods) to $800 plus (ovens). You have to judge for yourself if the additional 6 month's warranty is worth the price difference (which I don't think so, unless touch wood.....).

Another thing to take note is that they can hold the item for only 1 month, thereafter will have additional $40 surcharge.

Of all the things @ the Mayer Warehouse Sale, only 3 items are really good deals. They are the ovens, the hoods, & the hobs......as for the fridge & washer, I think you can get better deals elsewhere from other brands.

Lastly, & maybe quite important to some, the mode of payment is only via cash & card. NO installment plans & I also don't recall seeing any NETS.

:yamseng:

Friends Gaincity promotion click on the link

Sharp Road Show

&

Other promotion on Newspaper

Okie....tomorrow who is coming to look see my 'completed' ID flat? PD Door says will be installing between 10.30 to 11. So lets say lunch time 12 pm can? Because by 1 pm I got to go somewhere liao.

People who are coming just PM me so at least I get a count. No need to ask, just drop by 220B #05-40 and if door is open pop in (take out shoes please) and say hi to my boy. He will show you to his room.

As mentioned earlier, this week not much stuff, only the standard package, next week the other furnishing will be in (my furnitures have gone up in smoke, looked under posts mesin furniture :furious: ).....

Congras !

Tml i will be at my unit ard 11am.. to lay my 1st tile.. hehhe.. maybe i will drop by..

Wow Kai Gong Da Ji!

Edited by herbman76

yo,

wow 1st tile... really kai kong da ji!! :yamseng: remeber go buy 4d for ur hse no!!! huat ah!!!

Hey Ryan!

I'll be there tmr! Yokoyoko, possible to see ur unit too? hehe

see u guys tmr!

sorry.. saw yr post too late.. anyway i went to ryan place(done up pretty nice and cosy .. de PD door looks great.. will be changing my bifold to PD.. lolz).. but neber saw u... hehe.. nxt time ba.. anyway my hse nothing to c.. tiles not lay yet... :)

Congras !

Wow Kai Gong Da Ji!

Thanks.. bro.. :)

yo,

wow 1st tile... really kai kong da ji!! :yamseng: remeber go buy 4d for ur hse no!!! huat ah!!!

u too bro.. thanks... 4d til now haven open leh.. a bit dishearted liao.. this weekend should be it!!.. huat ah!

btw any1 went to philips sale? gt anything worth visiting? maybe tml after run den go.. haiz... :)

Edited by yokoyoko

btw any1 went to philips sale? gt anything worth visiting? maybe tml after run den go.. haiz... :)

I went! TV is a good buy, 1299 can get 37inch FULL HD. Vacuum also cheap! Other than that... dun know liaoz...

I went! TV is a good buy, 1299 can get 37inch FULL HD. Vacuum also cheap! Other than that... dun know liaoz...

I also went....was tempted to get the 42PFL4722/98 FULL HD LCD @ $1499 or 42PFL4782/98 FULL HD LCD @ $1599 (usual $3599), but my bro research for me @ home that this model is **** old liao & with a lot of complaints (People are saying that these 2 models don't really function as FULL HD & resolution is very lousy). There is also people commenting that the 42PFL4782/98 is selling @ the same $1599 @ the Harvey Norman Warehouse Sale, but got $200 vouchers too.

My conclusion is to wait for next week's Comex to see what Harvey Norman got to offer.

Vacuum cleaner is cheap. Still undecided to get the FC8734 @ $199 or FC9200 @$399 or FC9064 @ $228. Will go down again to see tomorrow.

:good:

sorry.. saw yr post too late.. anyway i went to ryan place(done up pretty nice and cosy .. de PD door looks great.. will be changing my bifold to PD.. lolz).. but neber saw u... hehe.. nxt time ba.. anyway my hse nothing to c.. tiles not lay yet... :)

Hehe! paiseh paiseh, we didnt make it to Ryan's place before 1pm...overslept! haha

anyway, we 'open door' today, very very happy with our place, havent done any checks on the defects yet.

Vacuum cleaner is cheap. Still undecided to get the FC8734 @ $199 or FC9200 @$399 or FC9064 @ $228. Will go down again to see tomorrow.

There is one mini vacuum at 39 or 38 only... 900 watt... very good lehz~ :)

Sheppy... can sleep past 1pm.. not bad.. haha

anyway just came back from philips sales.. bot an iron and kettle.. :) vaccum cleaner i guess let house warming ppl buy for us ba.. lolz..

There is one mini vacuum at 39 or 38 only... 900 watt... very good lehz~ :)

But I tot got to consider the suction power too? Still @ home...cos very rainy day today...

Sheppy... can sleep past 1pm.. not bad.. haha

anyway just came back from philips sales.. bot an iron and kettle.. :) vaccum cleaner i guess let house warming ppl buy for us ba.. lolz..

Tat's a very good idea...ha ha! :notti: