Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

ah the flush already very weak now make it more weaker....hmmmmm...better not :thumbs up:

I understood from the plumber that the flushing power is determinted by the WC design. So changing the organ will not affect the flushing power. But like IdeasSmith had mentioned, can mod the organ to increase the water level the storage b4 commence flushing (flipside: more water used).

The plumber I found quoted parts+labour=$80/WC. Perhaps u all can find out the cost from your own plumber and share. Best is ask direct from the plumber and not via renovator.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello everyone....

I went to C my home this morning.... this is the 1st time i step into the flat....

:( the kitchen is so small.... and the door for the MBR's toilet is so weird....

Hiazzzzz....

But I'm still happy coz this flat is gonna be a home for me and my hubby.... :P

hello everyone....

I went to C my home this morning.... this is the 1st time i step into the flat....

:( the kitchen is so small.... and the door for the MBR's toilet is so weird....

Hiazzzzz....

But I'm still happy coz this flat is gonna be a home for me and my hubby.... :P

Only you and hubby? Comeon...garhmen giving $$$$ for more...MORE>>>>> :dancingqueen:

The MBR is design so stupidly....sigh, but I got a thinking, see if your ID or contractor can help you change it to right swing instead of the left swing. Use the same door, just rotate 180 degress, but the latch needs to change side so some drilling on the door frame (one the left) and patching of holes is needed (unless you change door frame)

done - dude!

anyone thinking of installing a new rain shower head to replace the current one?

I am thinking to replace the MBR one with a rainshower.

Is it easy to install? can i get the renovator to do it for me?

anyone thinking of installing a new rain shower head to replace the current one?

I am thinking to replace the MBR one with a rainshower.

Is it easy to install? can i get the renovator to do it for me?

Yes yes. My contractor agreed to install for me but he warned me must buy the correct type. Tell you more when I settled with the contractor. Got a few things on my hands right now.

Yes yes. My contractor agreed to install for me but he warned me must buy the correct type. Tell you more when I settled with the contractor. Got a few things on my hands right now.

ok ok,thanxs

congrats sheppy!!

Okie....tomorrow who is coming to look see my 'completed' ID flat? PD Door says will be installing between 10.30 to 11. So lets say lunch time 12 pm can? Because by 1 pm I got to go somewhere liao.

People who are coming just PM me so at least I get a count. No need to ask, just drop by 220B #05-40 and if door is open pop in (take out shoes please) and say hi to my boy. He will show you to his room.

As mentioned earlier, this week not much stuff, only the standard package, next week the other furnishing will be in (my furnitures have gone up in smoke, looked under posts mesin furniture :furious: ).....

As mentioned earlier, this week not much stuff, only the standard package, next week the other furnishing will be in (my furnitures have gone up in smoke, looked under posts mesin furniture :furious: ).....

Wa..... kena so mani unhappiness incidents.. hope yr luck will turn ard soon...

Hope u won 4d or toto this weekend or coming weeks.. Huat ah!! :)

Tml i will be at my unit ard 11am.. to lay my 1st tile.. hehhe.. maybe i will drop by..

Collected my keys today too!!!!! :dancingqueen:

Found a minor defect (common toilet basin water stopper not functioning) & MBR toilet door is a big issue (gonna remove that & replace it with the service yard bi-fold door)....

Also went Mayer Warehouse Sale & bought my cooker hood & hob @ 43% off retail price..... :sport-smiley-004:

Hope can find good real deals @ Philips Warehouse Sales tomorrow!!!!

:yamseng: