Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Added my own name! :)

Waiting for handover next week. Will update more when i've officially move to my new home.

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

Wah! He is so popular!!! I have been waiting for 3 weeks for his quotation but no reply. SMS him sometime also no response. Is he really responsible as mentioned by all bro/sis here? :dunno:

Wah! He is so popular!!! I have been waiting for 3 weeks for his quotation but no reply. SMS him sometime also no response. Is he really responsible as mentioned by all bro/sis here? :dunno:

Are u refering to Kelvin? If yes, maybe he's busy trying to complete the works at my house bah.hehe

Think we're abit flickle minded or should say coz we cant visualise well without those 3D drawings with colors and so had to do some rectification here and there....And another problem is, we dont have the design plans, so also cant recall if that was the agreed design......

We've made some additions to our quotation and we havent seen the revised quotes too....But we're quite fine with it coz we trust that they wont anyhow charge.

Be assured that they're responsible and responsive and they're pretty flexible and easy to work with. :)

This is my 2nd time doing reno & comparing Kelvin & my previous contractor, i'll used earth & h*e*l*l to compare. :P My previous lao beng contractor was so much difficult to work with!

Meanwhile, while waiting for Kelvin to get back with his quotes, I'll strongly advise u to spend the time to browse thru magazines, surf net or view other pple's homes to get ideas of what u want to do for your ideal home. Best is to provide pictures if u really love that design!

Edited by soxcotton

Are u refering to Kelvin? If yes, maybe he's busy trying to complete the works at my house bah.hehe

Think we're abit flickle minded or should say coz we cant visualise well without those 3D drawings with colors and so had to do some rectification here and there....And another problem is, we dont have the design plans, so also cant recall if that was the agreed design......

We've made some additions to our quotation and we havent seen the revised quotes too....But we're quite fine with it coz we trust that they wont anyhow charge.

Be assured that they're responsible and responsive and they're pretty flexible and easy to work with. :)

This is my 2nd time doing reno & comparing Kelvin & my previous contractor, i'll used earth & h*e*l*l to compare. :P My previous lao beng contractor was so much difficult to work with!

Meanwhile, while waiting for Kelvin to get back with his quotes, I'll strongly advise u to spend the time to browse thru magazines, surf net or view other pple's homes to get ideas of what u want to do for your ideal home. Best is to provide pictures if u really love that design!

Yes, I refer to Kelvin. Even busy, he should be responsible to reply and ask for more time.

Huh? He don't provide 3D drawings? Then I won't classified him as ID. He is just a contractor.

Thanks for your advice, I have done some reseacrh and have some ideas in mind already. Anyway, I am talking to a few IDs and comparing their service and design ideas. :)

Yes, I refer to Kelvin. Even busy, he should be responsible to reply and ask for more time.

Huh? He don't provide 3D drawings? Then I won't classified him as ID. He is just a contractor.

Thanks for your advice, I have done some reseacrh and have some ideas in mind already. Anyway, I am talking to a few IDs and comparing their service and design ideas. :)

no, you cant classified in this way, they provide 3D but hand draw.they are very busy for computer drawing.direct propose is they usual prastice. hmmm. for example charcoal hokkian mee at geylang, they didnt use gas but charcoal cooked, can we classified the dish is not a hokkian mee??? but is still the same as hokkian mee, and also call hokkian mee after cooked. and it taste better then gas cooked.. so different ID use different matter, a younger guy like kelvin look like a contractor?? i dont think so.his design is prastical and nice.me and hubby is fine for it and we spent 30k over on renovation with tau id. So what you think?? brush your mind and classified in a more correct way, not nice to condem or comment by your own way that is not to the point.

no, you cant classified in this way, they provide 3D but hand draw.they are very busy for computer drawing.direct propose is they usual prastice. hmmm. for example charcoal hokkian mee at geylang, they didnt use gas but charcoal cooked, can we classified the dish is not a hokkian mee??? but is still the same as hokkian mee, and also call hokkian mee after cooked. and it taste better then gas cooked.. so different ID use different matter, a younger guy like kelvin look like a contractor?? i dont think so.his design is prastical and nice.me and hubby is fine for it and we spent 30k over on renovation with tau id. So what you think?? brush your mind and classified in a more correct way, not nice to condem or comment by your own way that is not to the point.

Thanks for your clarification. So he do provide 3D drawings. Becos Soxcotton said he can't visualise without 3D drawings. so I thot he don't provide 3D. Anyway, in term of efficiency, computer 3D will definitely have the advantage. It will be a good investment for any ID firm.

On your hokkien mee example, let me ask you, if a person work in building industry for very long, can you classified him as ENGINEER? If he work in architectural firm for many uears, can he qualified him as ARCHITECT? If he work in hospital for many years, can you qualified him as DOCTOR? No, you need to study the course and with training. Similarly, for Interior Designer.

Well, I am not too sure whether Kelvin have the qualification. I reserve my comment. I also did not said his design is not nice. So you don't need to be so defensive on your $30K design. :D So how does a contractor look like? Have you seen one? Maybe on TV? Mr Phua Chu Kang right? Don't watch too much TV.... Haha!

Anyway, nowaday, the word "ID" has been used too loosely. Anyone just copy design here and there claim to be ID.

Edited by Mickey35

Thanks for your clarification. So he do provide 3D drawings. Becos Soxcotton said he can't visualise without 3D drawings. so I thot he don't provide 3D. Anyway, in term of efficiency, computer 3D will definitely have the advantage. It will be a good investment for any ID firm.

On your hokkien mee example, let me ask you, if a person work in building industry for very long, can you classified him as ENGINEER? If he work in architectural firm for many uears, can he qualified him as ARCHITECT? If he work in hospital for many years, can you qualified him as DOCTOR? No, you need to study the course and with training. Similarly, for Interior Designer.

Well, I am not too sure whether Kelvin have the qualification. I reserve my comment. I also did not said his design is not nice. So you don't need to be so defensive on your $30K design. :D So how does a contractor look like? Have you seen one? Maybe on TV? Mr Phua Chu Kang right? Don't watch too much TV.... Haha!

Anyway, nowaday, the word "ID" has been used too loosely. Anyone just copy design here and there claim to be ID.

Hi,

I think Kelvin has lost his phone and have changed his number. Maybe you can call Tau's office no. and look for him or I can give you his number again.

Regards,

Renoblurblur

Soxcotton,

Is your neew place at Tampines?

I will be viewing one at St 34 later.

Just wondering whether it belongs to any forum member?

Regards,

renoblurblur

Hi,

I think Kelvin has lost his phone and have changed his number. Maybe you can call Tau's office no. and look for him or I can give you his number again.

Regards,

Renoblurblur

Soxcotton,

Regards,

renoblurblur

Hi Renoblurblur

I believe you are viewing my place if there no other Tau interior flat in tampines st 34 than mine.

very satisfied with the work done. the design are all done by kelvin. very nice guy..

regards

jansue21

Hi,

Regards,

Renoblurblur

Soxcotton,

Regards,

renoblurblur

Thanks. He did not lost his phone. Just that his response is very slow. Anyway, he has finally reply to me.

Btw, can someone show me his design? When I ask Kelvin to view his past project, he claim that his website will be ready for viewing 2 weeks ago, but I can't find anything.

Edited by Mickey35

Thanks. He did not lost his phone. Just that his response is very slow. Anyway, he has finally reply to me.

Btw, can someone show me his design? When I ask Kelvin to view his past project, he claim that his website will be ready for viewing 2 weeks ago, but I can't find anything.

Hi,

I spoke to kelvin when I met him just now. I did remind him that someone is looking for him. He is using back the same no. already. :)

His website is not ready yet.

Jansue,

Hope you dun mind us taking a peek at your place if its yours.

:)

regards,

renoblurblur