Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Waiting for handover next week. Will update more when i've officially move to my new home.

Hi soxcotton,

I think I've seen your house around 2 weeks ago. Is it the one with big mirror covering wall next to the dining table? If yes, that's a nice place. :)

I also selected TAU ID to renovate my house. So far I have been impressed with Kelvin and team. They work so fast and very tidy. And the most important is they're very responsible. Kelvin also brought me to select tiles, and accompany me buying bathroom & kitchen stuffs. Surprisingly, the price of bathroom stuffs is more competitive (if not cheaper) than those places recommended by some forumers here.

Now 2 weeks after starting the renovation, I never regret to select TAU ID. They know what they should do. Thumbs up!! Can't wait to see when reno is finished. ;)

Cheers,

beruang.ndut

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest careBnet
Hi care

sorry for this late post

picture taken about 1 week before handover.. havent taken any new pics after the handover yet..

so the capentary work seen are about 90% done..

14082009001.jpg

kitchen

14082009.jpg

kitchen another view

05082009.jpg

living room feature wall

sorry for pic quality taken by HP

Below are pics taken before carpentary

P1010715.jpg

false ceiling, taken from dinning area

P1010707.jpg

paint colour at entertainment room

will post more pics to share once after spring cleaning and furnitures in..

hi

no worries

nice kitchen:). open concepts kitchen, you hack off your yard ?

care

Guest careBnet
Hi soxcotton,

I think I've seen your house around 2 weeks ago. Is it the one with big mirror covering wall next to the dining table? If yes, that's a nice place. :)

I also selected TAU ID to renovate my house. So far I have been impressed with Kelvin and team. They work so fast and very tidy. And the most important is they're very responsible. Kelvin also brought me to select tiles, and accompany me buying bathroom & kitchen stuffs. Surprisingly, the price of bathroom stuffs is more competitive (if not cheaper) than those places recommended by some forumers here.

Now 2 weeks after starting the renovation, I never regret to select TAU ID. They know what they should do. Thumbs up!! Can't wait to see when reno is finished. ;)

Cheers,

beruang.ndut

yes,

we would not regret after all, tau Id bring confident to all clients ever their after service. cheer.

thumb up

:D:D

care

Guest careBnet
I did'nt know tt.

Let me check it out :)

No need complaint la....3 units in there, if he used the pics....is taken by me.

hi zc

no no no , angry angry. heee heee. finally they got their website, have told them early early early ago. show their design to everyone in website.agree bo

care

nice website but didnt have my pict :(

:(:(:(:rolleyes:

Guest careBnet
:rolleyes: Then Uncle Winson will have 3 houses to stay liao lo.... Bukit Batok to CCK to Tampines ....

yaya

agreed agreed

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

care

Hi soxcotton,

Cheers,

beruang.ndut

yupyup! Thks for compliment :) anyway, i dun think my place is that nice. Should have been nicer if we had done more homework on d designs & colors etc...i only rate my own place 6/10.

hi zc

no no no , angry angry. heee heee. finally they got their website, have told them early early early ago. show their design to everyone in website.agree bo

care

nice website but didnt have my pict :(

:(:(:(:rolleyes:

Personally i thought they should classify their projects according to homes, instead of jux lumping overall pictures...

Lidat customers can see the theme and concept better.

thanks Soxcotton and care.. :D

yup.. we hacked our kitchen wall and our service yard door and wall..

Hi,

CAn I know whether you designed your console, downlights , kitchen and choose the colour of your room yourself or is it Kelvin's design? Any new photos to show?

Regards,

RenoBB

Hi,

CAn I know whether you designed your console, downlights , kitchen and choose the colour of your room yourself or is it Kelvin's design? Any new photos to show?

Regards,

RenoBB

Kelvin actually came up with the design for us.. As we know nuts about interior design, we are very comfortable to let him design..

We could actually change the proposed design if we didnt like it.. but we are happy with what he came up..

since its quite a budget reno.. we really didnt do alot of capentary work...

the paint colours are actually chosen by us.. my hubby prefers earth colours...

hope i answered your questions..

:D