Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

haha was asking if you still need a place to stay .. but you mention tat SK is very far !! !!

ya we having gathering on 13th at my place .. come n join us ~

hmm ya lor cos i working at jurong east wor..but can consider cos got dog nanny :bow: joking dun get angry..kekeke if i can make it i call you hor, i wanna see SQ gal leh :dribble: PM me your hp no. pls pls

:yamseng::D Babytan, my in laws @ Teban lehz. And i stay @ east side so it's mrt all the way weekly. :rofl: :rofl: Mai complain. Haha!!

hahah ya lor i know i kns wan, so near still complain.. !! we must learn to be contented :P =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:):help: Babytan, my in laws @ Teban lehz. And i stay @ east side so it's mrt all the way weekly. :o:rofl: Mai complain. Haha!!

hey skywolf ... sama sama leh ..

my parents stay at pandan while in law at jurong west st42 ...

Babytan, so u got my quote liao bo? :dancingqueen:

got liao got liao yours looked better than mine lor, so many FOC items

later tonight i email you but i dun have your email address leh, can send to your office?

we thinking to drop leh, cos it is simply too much for a 3room and morever haven been to see any of their showroom wor

so what is your next step? when you going to negotiate with them again?

I asked them mah, coz i did a comparision with the 2nd in running competitor. They say get back get back, then like that le. Not a lot still, coz the steel rack and the glass panels for kitchen is standard de. Most kitchen cabinets construction comes with that, so it's the norm. Just that they didnt include inside the foc part @ resale package (only have 20 ft then trimming).

I pm u my addy. =)

But hor, we dropped shoe rack, tv console and wardrobes in the other 3 rms. Those were the killers. :sport-smiley-018: !! I dropped window grills too. Those can do another time. When we hit jackpot that is. :o

I asked them mah, coz i did a comparision with the 2nd in running competitor. They say get back get back, then like that le. Not a lot still, coz the steel rack and the glass panels for kitchen is standard de. Most kitchen cabinets construction comes with that, so it's the norm. Just that they didnt include inside the foc part @ resale package (only have 20 ft then trimming).

I pm u my addy. =)

But hor, we dropped shoe rack, tv console and wardrobes in the other 3 rms. Those were the killers. :):notti: I dropped window grills too. Those can do another time. When we hit jackpot that is. :)

i sent you mine liao :notti: revised also still the same la, not much lesser and thats the result of us dropping most of the items..then i was thinking, if we need to drop so much things that we wanted to do, does that mean that the reno are very expensive? we are just buying them for their creativity hor? i also yet to see their showroom, did you been to any?

of course, it still the quality that counts..was recommended to another contractor by shifu and waiting to see his quote :notti: they are not those well know companies la and going to see their workmanship next week..FOC quite no. of items like plasma, aircon, hood & hob..calculated and roughly we can save 10K :jawdrop:

sounds too good to be true but we will decide when we see workmanship and quote..

Hey.. is it too late spam ?? Hehehe..

You're like us..waiting eagerly for the keys.

We are also running around getting quotes and what-nots that we've developed a 12 inch thick folder and an even thicker leg muscles already !

Have u decided on an ID yet ?

Hey.. is it too late spam ?? Hehehe..

You're like us..waiting eagerly for the keys.

We are also running around getting quotes and what-nots that we've developed a 12 inch thick folder and an even thicker leg muscles already !

Have u decided on an ID yet ?

of course not! anytime also welcome to spam..have not decided on IDs yet but met few and the whole process is making us very tiring already!!

hahah my papers are just in few folders la, no 12inch leh..still waiting for 1 more quote as we got to decided end of april 08..

hope you that can get your ideal ID too :yamseng:

We haven decide also... haiz... now is the doors lehz. Didnt see what we want lehz... Dunno wanna take out and source for others lor...

Heh, skywolf..

If you're looking for condo effect like glass with frame doors type,From what i understand, those are slightly more ex than wood types I think due to tempered glass insert. If you can, you can get the same kind of doors with knob handles which HDB provides for flats. Should be cheaper but don't know how much ah. Not those wood patterns but flat one painted in so so colours. Like LLhome's doors, hers is the original one painted over + door knob handle change to lever handle.

Im retaining mine, no intention to change doors since those are new. I only changed the door knob design to lever lockset & just need to paint a nicer colour to achieve that kind of nice nice look

We haven decide also... haiz... now is the doors lehz. Didnt see what we want lehz... Dunno wanna take out and source for others lor...
Edited by BunBun

you decided on ID already ah?

which door you referring to? main or bedroom door huh? i like veneer leh, if still got budget, maybe i go for veneer as easier to clean also

as recommended by ranval, maybe you can go Yontat? i haven got the chance to go leh..but i been to besglass..super expensive leh..think have to find those located in industrial area

which door you referring to? main or bedroom door huh? i like veneer leh, if still got budget, maybe i go for veneer as easier to clean also

as recommended by ranval, maybe you can go Yontat? i haven got the chance to go leh..but i been to besglass..super expensive leh..think have to find those located in industrial area

paisei .. i din recommended Yontat ...

my friend is working at Moh Sim instead.

www.mohsim.com

paisei .. i din recommended Yontat ...

my friend is working at Moh Sim instead.

www.mohsim.com

hahah paisey, think is Max :D

got discount if go and look for your fren bo? :good:

Heh, skywolf..

If you're looking for condo effect like glass with frame doors type,From what i understand, those are slightly more ex than wood types I think due to tempered glass insert. If you can, you can get the same kind of doors with knob handles which HDB provides for flats. Should be cheaper but don't know how much ah. Not those wood patterns but flat one painted in so so colours. Like LLhome's doors, hers is the original one painted over + door knob handle change to lever handle.

Im retaining mine, no intention to change doors since those are new. I only changed the door knob design to lever lockset & just need to paint a nicer colour to achieve that kind of nice nice look

Nope nope... was referring to bedroom doors. I see the designs given by Ideal hse a bit obit lehz. :bleah:

Go YT. We went there y'day. Look for the girl called Kaiwen n not the other aunty whom other forummers said machiam like they owe her $. :P I saw the door i want wor... :wub:

Lols, this is what im referring to also. :P

Nope nope... was referring to bedroom doors. I see the designs given by Ideal hse a bit obit lehz. :bleah:

Go YT. We went there y'day. Look for the girl called Kaiwen n not the other aunty whom other forummers said machiam like they owe her $. :P I saw the door i want wor... :wub: