Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keropok

Red Sofa No Good?

I read somewhere that red sofa is no good, because red is fire element and not every corner of the house is suitable to have fire element there, will bring work pressure and stuff... is this true?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I read somewhere that red sofa is no good, because red is fire element and not every corner of the house is suitable to have fire element there, will bring work pressure and stuff... is this true?

no good? then give me :unsure: cos good for me.

its not good if its in the wrg sector of the house, eg red sofa at the north sector of the living room, cause north is a water element , a red item item suggest water n fire clash,

if everything shun shun , then no fear la.

its not good if its in the wrg sector of the house, eg red sofa at the north sector of the living room, cause north is a water element , a red item item suggest water n fire clash,

if everything shun shun , then no fear la.

wah one direction means one element? so what does each represent? If i am not wrong, the balcony is north, entrance is west, the sofa can be placed the same alignment as the door which is west, or directly opposite, which is east. So should be ok?

keropok, a red sofa is only a red sofa. most imptly, does it look good and function well? whoever who told you this is talking crap Fengshui.

5 elements in Fengshui is NOT use in authentic Fengshui as follows:

1. Colours

Use whatever colour you fancy. Colour is a derivation of a derivation of a derivation of the Stars/Planets in our Universal. So distance....thus only a few % of potency. Thus, if you like a colour and want to wear it or use it for yr deco, go ahead! :rofl:

2. Ornaments

IF crystal, windchimes, Pi Yao or Pi Xiu, Dragon, etc etc can improve your Fengshui, I wld have spend all my money and stuff my house with it long time ago and drop my years of research in Fengshui.

3. Direction is less important than LOCATION

If I face North all the time I am in my best Qi facing then I shld walk facing North all the time - regardless if I am walking in reversed manner? :notti:

4. A plant is a plant....

Leave the poor plant alone....like that all nursery will have best Fengshui...

5. Fengshui is about locating best Qi, receiving as much as possible such good Qi and USING the Good Qi by locating oneself in those sectors most of the time. How to do it is yr FSM's responsibility. Dun worry abt a sofa....

cheers!

keropok, a red sofa is only a red sofa. most imptly, does it look good and function well? whoever who told you this is talking crap Fengshui.

5 elements in Fengshui is NOT use in authentic Fengshui as follows:

1. Colours

Use whatever colour you fancy. Colour is a derivation of a derivation of a derivation of the Stars/Planets in our Universal. So distance....thus only a few % of potency. Thus, if you like a colour and want to wear it or use it for yr deco, go ahead! :rofl:

2. Ornaments

IF crystal, windchimes, Pi Yao or Pi Xiu, Dragon, etc etc can improve your Fengshui, I wld have spend all my money and stuff my house with it long time ago and drop my years of research in Fengshui.

3. Direction is less important than LOCATION

If I face North all the time I am in my best Qi facing then I shld walk facing North all the time - regardless if I am walking in reversed manner? :notti:

4. A plant is a plant....

Leave the poor plant alone....like that all nursery will have best Fengshui...

5. Fengshui is about locating best Qi, receiving as much as possible such good Qi and USING the Good Qi by locating oneself in those sectors most of the time. How to do it is yr FSM's responsibility. Dun worry abt a sofa....

cheers!

hehehe this is such an interesting insight to fengshui! Thanks!

hehehe this is such an interesting insight to fengshui! Thanks!

from 1 school only. no time and didnt want to dispute any of those points, freedom of speech here.

to determine whether colours plays a part, just read the history of China. Or go to beijing Zi Jing Cheng (palace) and look at the colour combination they used for the palace. eg, black army of Qin Shi Huang...etc

if your bazi needs fire, a red sofa is good for you. period.